Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1326 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 32682612261276131613241325132613271328133613761426 ... LastLast
Results 19,876 to 19,890 of 21721
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you think it is ok the President has a golf course open to the public right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, but he's a ****ing idiot, so what do you do? I think the least he could do is follow the ppe suggestion I made. Just put a plastic bag over your head, walk as far as oxygen allows, pass out and see how it goes from there.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    No, but he's a ****ing idiot, so what do you do? I think the least he could do is follow the ppe suggestion I made. Just put a plastic bag over your head, walk as far as oxygen allows, pass out and see how it goes from there.
    Lol good point

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...071719941?s=21

Let’s joke about ****ing models.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You should be a comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    What a monster! Lock....him....up!

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Did you read the article? Do you register the issue he could be creating? 3M isn’t arguing the order to prioritize US government orders, they’re arguing his overextension of that order and trying to stop them from sending anything to Canada. This could result in retaliatory measures which would likely hurt the US even more.
    if America desperately needs these medical supplies then why is anyone in America objecting to America having these medical supplies in stead.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if America desperately needs these medical supplies then why is anyone in America objecting to America having these medical supplies in stead.
    You're a traitor to your own country.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    You're a traitor to your own country.
    you should know by now to try and stay on topic. this has nothing to do with me so lets try and not get personal.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

you should know by now to try and stay on topic. this has nothing to do with me so lets try and not get personal.
    Your home country (Canada) needs medical supplies and your fine with them not getting it.

Quit being a snowflake

I know I read this was happening before I brought it up, or I wouldn't have even mentioned it. I don't know where I read it now though.

maybe it's not happening, but if it is then it's wrong.

the numbers could be inflated, or they could be under reported.

I guess Trump should want 3B supplies to be in America, oh wait that has been attacked.

maybe someone should change their business to make masks, oh wait My Pillow guy did that and he was attacked.
    First Bolded: Ok, so where did you read it and what are they basing it off? What evidence did they have? Just because you read something doesn’t make it true...

Second Bolded: Yes, and that guy and Trump should be lauded for that. But he started making those masks 4 days ago. There were already thousands of Americans dead.

What I’m saying is Trump should have been trying to get masks for everyone right around the time he was tweeting we have 15 cases going to zero, or that it would miraculously disappear, instead of 4 days ago after thousands of Americans were already dead.

That seems a reasonable request.

How does this make any sense?

From CDC Website: Hospitals to List COVID-19 as Cause of Death Even if It's "Assumed to Have Caused Or Contributed to Death"

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

From CDC Website: Hospitals to List COVID-19 as Cause of Death Even if It's "Assumed to Have Caused Or Contributed to Death"

Overwhelmed. If it’s respiratory death, they’ll just assume it’s the same as everything else because they need to get that body out to open a bed for someone else. The system is being overloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

I think that mean a covid positive patient who is experiencing complications and dies is going to have covid listed as cause of death, rather than covid which contributed to say pneumonia, or heart attack, etc

Meaning if a covid positive patient on ventilator suffers a heart attack as a result of the overall stress on their body, and dies as a result of that heart attack, they will list cause of death as covid 19 rather than heart attack (technical term being "myocardial infarction")

I think that's what that means, that's how I'm reading it..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Overwhelmed. If it’s respiratory death, they’ll just assume it’s the same as everything else because they need to get that body out to open a bed for someone else. The system is being overloaded.
    ..because if THIS is the case, then that means patients who are suspected of covid are dying before even being tested and/or confirmed

Which would mean our entire health system is just way more archaic than anyone realized..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think that mean a covid positive patient who is experiencing complications and dies is going to have covid listed as cause of death, rather than covid which contributed to say pneumonia, or heart attack, etc

Meaning if a covid positive patient on ventilator suffers a heart attack as a result of the overall stress on their body, and dies as a result of that heart attack, they will list cause of death as covid 19 rather than heart attack (technical term being "myocardial infarction")

I think that's what that means, that's how I'm reading it..

Are other countries reporting the similar way? If not, I can see why US death tolls seem quite high compared to other countries.

I saw people saying that two people died in hospice and they tested positive for the virus but neither experienced any symptoms and for the cause of death they listed the virus and not the stage four cancer both had.