Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1648 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 64811481548159816381646164716481649165016581698 ... LastLast
Results 24,706 to 24,720 of 25560
  1. #24706
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    When will republicans bring their standards back?

    https://youtu.be/2bkDykGhM8c

  2. #24707
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,451
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know where Trump was or what he saw.

    I think it's minor what he said compared to that there were people celebrating.
    Yes you do:

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=65535750

    That is Trump stating he was in his manhattan apartment and then went down to help out with recovery efforts.

    So explain if he was in Manhattan how he could have personally seen people cheering in NJ on that day?

  3. #24708
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,737
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes you do:

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=65535750

    That is Trump stating he was in his manhattan apartment and then went down to help out with recovery efforts.

    So explain if he was in Manhattan how he could have personally seen people cheering in NJ on that day?
    Astral projection?

    https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-Astral-Projection

  4. #24709
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You kidding? No it isnít.
    Not in the slighest. They have looted from the people they've manipulated and convinced them to advocate for policies that directly harm them. Just look at the comparison I posted between red and blue states. Red states are often the poorer and less educated.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  5. #24710
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,901
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Just look at the comparison I posted between red and blue states. Red states are often the poorer and less educated.
    Red states are also often agricultural states. Highly leveraged farmers that don't benefit from getting a masters degree aren't necessarily actually poorer or less intelligent.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #24711
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,737
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Not in the slighest. They have looted from the people they've manipulated and convinced them to advocate for policies that directly harm them. Just look at the comparison I posted between red and blue states. Red states are often the poorer and less educated.
    Sorry, I was not clear enough. When I said ďNo, it isnít,Ē I was referring to this bolded part of your statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's amazing how the conservatives have looted their base and they thank them for the privilege of being looted.
    Bottom line: there is an enormous number of Americans who continue year after year to vote against their interests. Why? Beats me.

  7. #24712
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,384
    So your boi wants to create a new hitler youth. Yikes!!!

  8. #24713
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,027
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Red states are also often agricultural states. Highly leveraged farmers that don't benefit from getting a masters degree aren't necessarily actually poorer or less intelligent.
    The numbers don't back up most of this post.

    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  9. #24714
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,027
    Shot:

    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  10. #24715
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,901
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The numbers don't back up most of this post.

    I can't explain all of it, but the cost of living is generally lower, so you can't make the determination based on dollar for dollar income or even GDP. A higher percentage of people, especially farmers, raise more of their own food.

    Remember, too....Democrats I'm betting are overall younger than Republicans...and, like most generations, younger people tend to make more than their parents.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #24716
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,027
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I can't explain all of it, but the cost of living is generally lower, so you can't make the determination based on dollar for dollar income or even GDP. A higher percentage of people, especially farmers, raise more of their own food.

    Remember, too....Democrats I'm betting are overall younger than Republicans...and, like most generations, younger people tend to make more than their parents.
    This is comparing states run by Democrats versus Republicans not Democrats and Republicans across the country. So the states run by each party are being compared head to head. All people in Georgia for instance get counted under the Republicans and folks in New York all get counted under Democrats.

  12. #24717
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    What in the holy hell is this crazy bull ****:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #24718
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,384
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    What in the holy hell is this crazy bull ****:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís the new Hitler Youth.

  14. #24719
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,810
    Iím sure this will be an accurate accounting of historical events.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

    -JFK


  15. #24720
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Iím sure this will be an accurate accounting of historical events.
    Especially when, for example, it took us over 500 years to acknowledge the fact that Columbus did NOT discover America.

    These history books will also have Trump as the 5th head on Rushmore........if it was his actual head, I'd vote for it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •