Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1459 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 459959135914091449145714581459146014611469 ... LastLast
Results 21,871 to 21,885 of 22540
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    ppl tend to gravitate to things they grew up with.....a lot of ppl grew up with rap as a prevalent genre and therefore gravitate to it....regardless of race. I grew up with what is now classic rock and, with my music background (my first degree was part music) I personally can't stand rap...but it's nothing to do with who created it, it's just not what I grew up with...give me Pink Floyd, Santana, Lynyrd Skynyrd, or the Doobie Brothers any day.
    I'll listen to all those and plenty of good hip-hop even though I grew up with grunge era rock (which I also still listen to).

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'll listen to all those and plenty of good hip-hop even though I grew up with grunge era rock (which I also still listen to).
    in the early 90s I lived in Seattle area for a time...one Friday night a friend and I were barhopping when a friend of his walked into the bar with a group of guys and we joined them. it turned out most of them were musicians from a couple local bands, one that was gaining national attention. Nobody really knew them at the time, certainly not me...but to this day I'm not sure I didn't have a couple beers with Kurt Cobain and Eddie Vetter.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Lots of White people listen to rap music. Like a **** load of them. Some of them are racist. I just feel a person with exposure to any urban environment would know this. Rap music stopped being “a black thing” a long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this doesn't make sense to me.

I never meant rap is a black thing as if only black people can like rap. I'm sure there are a lot of white people that like rap music, and to me these would be people that are not racist. otherwise I don't know why they would want to listen to black rappers if they were racist and didn't like black people.

but I do like rap music, and to me that should be a sign that I don't hate or dislike anyone black for being black.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Every time you respond to him, you may as well be responding to yourself. Ultra applicable.
    despite trollowski being a clueless troll, I don't hate him. I don't know him or anything about him.

my reaction to anyone here isn't personal.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I never meant rap is a black thing as if only black people can like rap. I'm sure there are a lot of white people that like rap music, and to me these would be people that are not racist. otherwise I don't know why they would want to listen to black rappers if they were racist and didn't like black people.

but I do like rap music, and to me that should be a sign that I don't hate or dislike anyone black for being black.
    Listening to black music and being racist have nothing to do with each other. I have no idea why this is difficult for you to grasp.

Keep those ridiculous takes coming though!

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

despite trollowski being a clueless troll, I don't hate him. I don't know him or anything about him.

Okay. What does that have to do with what I said about you being a monumental hypocrite?

Do you think any racist people like basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Listening to black music and being racist have nothing to do with each other. I have no idea why this is difficult for you to grasp.

He can’t be racist, he listens to rap!

because racist people that hate black people would like black rappers? why would anyone that hates black people, like some black people?

can they say something that would be racist, yes. but as a whole not be racist. Joe Biden has had racist comments, does that make him racist?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay. What does that have to do with what I said about you being a monumental hypocrite?
    you said that I have hate. where?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He’s got us there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He sure got us there!

because racist people that hate black people would like black rappers? why would anyone that hates black people, like some black people?

can they say something that would be racist, yes. but as a whole not be racist. Joe Biden has had racist comments, does that make him racist?
    You are very clueless, I can tell you that much. Keep hiding behind the fact that you like rap music though....very, very clever.

no he didn't, and that was the problem. the media only focused on the method. people were only talking about the method, including Trump who was against ir being done during the American national anthem, including people both black and white that also objecting to that method. that conversation wasn't about racial injustice, it was about the method of choice which didn't help the situation.

Trump has talked about the police and wanting justice for the murder of George Floyd. he literally said the FBI was investigating before any rioting started, and has since talked about how the rioting isn't helping and hurting the memory of George Floyd.

Been a few days but life gets busy. Once again, it was appropriate and history will show that. The NFL and some of the biggest players who were against it have apologized and said they will support taking a knee now. To make an impact protests usually have to make the target of them uncomfortable and have to face what is wrong. There is a price to that, Kaepernick lost his career because of the push back by Trump and friends. Protests that fall into your “appropriate” category often result in nothing because it’s easily ignored or the goalposts just get moved so that that’s not appropriate anymore.

Look at Trumps responses to the ‘take a knee’ protest and the current protests. He will move mountains and spend all his time trying to fight the protest. He’ll attack individuals, pressure the NFL to fire people standing up to injustice, label ANTIFA a terrorist organization, mobilize the military against protesters, use the full pressure of his power on the states to end protests. All the while doing nothing about or at best paying lip service to what is being protested. Meanwhile the whole time you’re defending those actions and promoting the deflections he sells. You need to look at why you expend so much energy deflecting from the actual issue. There is a reason why progress on issues like this take generations and it’s people like you who will argue about anything and everything but the issue at hand.

As for the list of CNN articles you posted, not sure what that is supposed to prove considering the first thing they talk about in each article is what is being protested.

Your hatred of black people is quite something though.

Also thanks. The feeling isn’t mutual though. Your support of racism and racist policies and open racists is something I detest, as do most honestly decent human beings. Your ruthless dedication to supporting and following racism is absolutely disgusting.

You day you don’t know anything about me. Cool. We all know everything we need to know about you.
    Last edited by browski234; 06-07-2020 at 01:04 AM.