Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1458 of 1525 FirstFirst ... 4589581358140814481456145714581459146014681508 ... LastLast
Results 21,856 to 21,870 of 22861
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why would anyone racist want to listen to rap music, predominantly black rappers.

if racist people that do not like (or hate) black people, then I would imagine they want nothing to do with anyone black.

now there may be people that listen to rap music that have said something that was racist that they didn't intend to, but that wouldn't make them in general racist.

for example, Joe Biden has said things (plural) that people have said were racist, but I wouldn't say Joe Biden himself is racist.
    Do you live in the county? No offense intended but this is a really odd take that I couldn’t see anyone that didn’t live in a isolated community having

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you live in the county? No offense intended but this is a really odd take that I couldn’t see anyone that didn’t live in a isolated community having

He has zero concept of how racists often appropriate the culture of those they look down on and pick and choose what they will like or tolerate. He doesn’t live in America and has zero understanding of its history or social constructs. He has a child’s understanding of racism where all it is is “this race bad I hate this race no rap”, it’s incredibly ignorant. You have to truly be super humanly ignorant to not understand how someone who is racist against blacks might enjoy rap or any other aspects of black culture.

The reason he is so proudly racist and acts like nothing is wrong is because he doesn’t know what racism is.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    He has zero concept of how racists often appropriate the culture of those they look down on and pick and choose what they will like or tolerate. He doesn’t live in America and has zero understanding of its history or social constructs. He has a child’s understanding of racism where all it is is “this race bad I hate this race no rap”, it’s incredibly ignorant. You have to truly be super humanly ignorant to not understand how someone who is racist against blacks might enjoy rap or any other aspects of black culture.

The reason he is so proudly racist and acts like nothing is wrong is because he doesn’t know what racism is.
    Maybe he just doesn’t know a lot of people. I’ve don’t listen to a lot of rap music but where I am from almost everyone under 30 does.

Last edited by ewing; 06-06-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Maybe he just doesn’t know a lot people. I’ve don’t listen to a lot of rap music but where I am from almost everyone under 30 does.

It would require studying the history of the foreign country he constantly talks about without knowledge so it won’t happen, but it is very possible Special’s warped racist brain might explode if he were to learn that many slave owners (who were racist, just clarifying for Special’s sake that slavery is racist since he’s such a big confederacy fan) had black mistresses, concubines, and chefs.

I do wonder if Special wants Canada to adopt an Electoral College system to determine the Prime Minister considering how awesome he thinks it is for the US.

If Special knows what the capital of Canada is I'd be surprised.

The Lost Boys of PSD

trump so funny

why would anyone racist want to listen to rap music, predominantly black rappers.

if racist people that do not like (or hate) black people, then I would imagine they want nothing to do with anyone black.

now there may be people that listen to rap music that have said something that was racist that they didn't intend to, but that wouldn't make them in general racist.

for example, Joe Biden has said things (plural) that people have said were racist, but I wouldn't say Joe Biden himself is racist.
    White people can be rappers too

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Step up to a mindless circular conversation that goes absolutely nowhere with an obvious racist and ****-stirrer who's only goal in life is to gleefully troll Democrats, liberals, and minorities that aren't Uncle Toms?

No thanks. You have Scoots and others to do that with though, so keep your head up.
    you can't or wont answer the question, despite you being the one that said it.

what have I said that you think was hate?

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post

you are the definition of ignorance.

you're clueless and close minded. you make up a conclusion based on your own bias and little information that you think you know and don't even want to consider anything that contradicts you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you're going to have to explain this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    White people can be rappers too
    of course, but most of them (or who I listen to) are black.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

you're going to have to explain this.
    Lots of White people listen to rap music. Like a **** load of them. Some of them are racist. I just feel a person with exposure to any urban environment would know this. Rap music stopped being “a black thing” a long time ago

ppl tend to gravitate to things they grew up with.....a lot of ppl grew up with rap as a prevalent genre and therefore gravitate to it....regardless of race. I grew up with what is now classic rock and, with my music background (my first degree was part music) I personally can't stand rap...but it's nothing to do with who created it, it's just not what I grew up with...give me Pink Floyd, Santana, Lynyrd Skynyrd, or the Doobie Brothers any day.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

you are the definition of ignorance.

you're clueless and close minded. you make up a conclusion based on your own bias and little information that you think you know and don't even want to consider anything that contradicts you.
    Every time you respond to him, you may as well be responding to yourself. Ultra applicable.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant