Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1456 of 1506 FirstFirst ... 456956135614061446145414551456145714581466 ... LastLast
Results 21,826 to 21,840 of 22576
  1. #21826
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    ....but did he tell you about that one black employee he had?

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  2. #21827
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,266
    Rudy Giuliani is batshit crazy.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zocn4atiOUk

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  3. #21828
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,636
    Man seeing Trump **** these Republicans is absolutely the thing that I support most that he’s done during his presidency.

    Trump has said two years in advance that he will endorse ANYONE WITH A PULSE in a primary over a sitting member of his party. And she is “struggling” with whether to support him. My god. The absolute sacklessness of the GOP is magnificent. They truly fear Trump and won’t dare cross him. He could announce the sky was green and 2+2=5 and the only one who MIGHT say something is Romney.

  4. #21829
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....but did he tell you about that one black employee he had?
    Depends if the monkey stuffed animals are hidden or not

  5. #21830
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,577
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Lol, you support a white thug here everyday, ever single day. Hard to recognize due to the tie
    Trump?

    thug
    /THəɡ/

    a violent person, especially a criminal.
    show me where Trump himself has been violent. not perceived violent rhetoric.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  6. #21831
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,577
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Once again you’re pivoting to another subject to make a separate point.

    Mattis, past presidents of both parties, current politicians in the GOP party, his own cabinet, military leaders across the board, foreign leaders from all ends of the spectrum....


    What’s it going to take to make you guys realize how bad he is at this job?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't deflect, you brought up division.

    I even answer you by saying "Trump could try and be more uniting (act more presidential)."

    I followed that with my opinion on why it wouldn't matter with evidence to support that from many people on one side that hate the other side.

    bad overall is a faulty opinion. bad at some things sure, but he has also had accomplishments in other areas.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  7. #21832
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,577
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    When I think of a troll that spreads hate and ignorance, YOU are the first person that comes to mind.
    I don't hate anyone. I don't hate Trayvon, I don't hate Michael Brown, I don't hate criminals and thugs that rioted in Baltimore (Obama's words).

    you and others have confused my dislike of some people that have done wrong or have not been innocent and their actions that their race is the reason why, and that is not what determined my opinion.

    I don't care that Trayvon Martin was black, that didn't impact me.

    Dylann Roof was also bad (horrible/racist/evil) and deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison, and he's white.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  8. #21833
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,577
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Well geeze! Why didn't you say so? If you like Denzel Washington and listen to rap music, there's no way you could be racist.
    because racist people love rap music, of course.

    it's never my intent to say anything that could be perceived as racist. if I did then I'm sorry.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  9. #21834
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,577
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You did not support Kaepernick’s protest though. You definitely didn’t support Kaepernick.

    So the best you can muster is “I would have supported a black protest if they had done it differently”?

    So you haven’t supported any black protests protesting about black issues? Exactly my point.
    I didn't support Kaepernick's specific method of protest, there is a difference. I wouldn't have offered an alternative method if I didn't want to support the overall protesting.

    the last thing you said is contradicted by the fact that I did offer another option, and that I supported Kaepernick donating money which IMO had a bigger impact on the reason people were protesting.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  10. #21835
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,577
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    You guys aren’t “smart enough to see past race” is a big time power move for racist Special, known for being extremely racist and so smart he gets duped by The Onion and editable spreadsheets posted by white supremscist groups.
    typical trollowski, deflecting to some gibberish idiotic ******** from the past.

    if you would rather focus on the race of a person that attacked a police officer as if that made them the victim then you confirm the definition of the word I used.


    I guess I should conclude that you're racist and you hate white people. what is it that caused you to be so angry and hate people for being white.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  11. #21836
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,460
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't support Kaepernick's specific method of protest, there is a difference. I wouldn't have offered an alternative method if I didn't want to support the overall protesting.

    the last thing you said is contradicted by the fact that I did offer another option, and that I supported Kaepernick donating money which IMO had a bigger impact on the reason people were protesting.
    No sorry, you don’t get to claim that you supported Kaepernick. Everyone on this site knows you were the most critical person towards Kaepernick.

    So the best example you can find of you supporting black protestors protesting black issues is to now lie and say you support Kaepernick?

    Thanks for proving my point

  12. #21837
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,577
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No sorry, you don’t get to claim that you supported Kaepernick. Everyone on this site knows you were the most critical person towards Kaepernick.

    So the best example you can find of you supporting black protestors protesting black issues is to now lie and say you support Kaepernick?

    Thanks for proving my point
    there is a difference in not supporting a choice of protest, or not supporting Kaepernick in general or as a person, compared to supporting the reason why he is protesting.

    Keapernick is someone who wore socks depicting police as pigs, that is how he sees police officers. sorry but I wont support him in general for doing that. but I can still see a point he has made, still support money he is donating, even if I don't want to support him personally.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  13. #21838
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,460
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there is a difference in not supporting a choice of protest, or not supporting Kaepernick in general or as a person, compared to supporting the reason why he is protesting.

    Keapernick is someone who wore socks depicting police as pigs, that is how he sees police officers. sorry but I wont support him in general for doing that. but I can still see a point he has made, still support money he is donating, even if I don't want to support him personally.

    Again, the only example you can give of a time you’ve supported black protestors protesting black issues is to say you didn’t and don’t support Kaepernick.

    Donating isn’t protesting by the way. So you have never supported black protestors protesting black issues.

  14. #21839
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,577
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Again, the only example you can give of a time you’ve supported black protestors protesting black issues is to say you didn’t and don’t support Kaepernick.

    Donating isn’t protesting by the way. So you have never supported black protestors protesting black issues.
    I support the current protesting. I've also supported in the past when there were situations where someone black was shot, like the shootings of Walter Scott and Laquan McDonald.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #21840
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,636
    Imagine claiming that police violence is bad but because someone protested by kneeling during the national anthem that you stopped caring about the police killing people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •