Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1112 of 1156 FirstFirst ... 112612101210621102111011111112111311141122 ... LastLast
Results 16,666 to 16,680 of 17326
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Thank goodness Trump backed down from his ridiculous plan to host the G7 in his ridiculous Doral property.
    Hallelujah! I thought the world was coming to an end!

Thank goodness Trump backed down from his ridiculous plan to host the G7 in his ridiculous Doral property.
    Haha, why did he back off?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Who's Mark Esperanto?

Even republicans wouldnít defend him on that so he stopped and now blames irrational democrats for it.

So you see, he still wins. Managed to use it as a political tool based on more lies. The man is a brilliant politician. Thereís nothing he canít leverage.

If he pissed on the constitution he could convince Hannity and his base that ďdemocrats donít have the guts to piss on the constitution. Only I do!Ē

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was the G7 location really a heated debate topic? Iím guessing 90% of the people didnít give AF.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    Was the G7 location really a heated debate topic? Iím guessing 90% of the people didnít give AF.
    Yes or No question:

Are you ok with the president personally making money off being president while still in office?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Even republicans wouldnít defend him on that so he stopped and now blames irrational democrats for it.

So you see, he still wins. Managed to use it as a political tool based on more lies. The man is a brilliant politician. Thereís nothing he canít leverage.

If he pissed on the constitution he could convince Hannity and his base that ďdemocrats donít have the guts to piss on the constitution. Only I do!Ē

Heís not winning anything.

You are right. No one really cares. Why should they?

It was just another sleight of hand that Trump used in order to divert attention. Very effective, especially since 90% of the people wouldnít be able to find their own arses with both hands.

No one gives a **** but he is corrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I actually think it is. If he starts doing that, it will open a can of worms. All of a sudden every mayor and governor etc is gonna be having govt functions at their private businesses. Theres a reason this **** is illegal..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Didn't realize you were ever there to be qualified to call it a "ridiculous property."

I was there a long time ago (long before Trump got involved with it) and thought it was a pretty nice place.

What did you find "ridiculous" about it???

Heís not winning anything.
    He won the presidency and is likely to do it again even while facing impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I actually think it is. If he starts doing that, it will open a can of worms. All of a sudden every mayor and governor etc is gonna be having govt functions at their private businesses. Theres a reason this **** is illegal..
    I feel you

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He won the presidency and is likely to do it again even while facing impeachment.
    And is way more popular now than in 2016

And is way more popular now than in 2016
    Because the average American voter is........