Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1822 of 1858 FirstFirst ... 8221322172217721812182018211822182318241832 ... LastLast
Results 27,316 to 27,330 of 27867
    Poor Trump. Poor Parler. Poor you.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Twitter really needs to suspend those two. The great attacks on the Capitol by American citizens incited by both from 2009-2017 is the greatest unpunished event in their history.
    According to the free market people in this thread they donít need any reason to suspend them. Just like many accounts get suspended each day for no reason.

Cant imagine the outroar if Jack was a big conservative and would just suspend liberal politicians

Such god damn hypocrites in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Poor Trump. Poor Parler. Poor you.
    You have no responses because you know itís true. If your beloved Obama got suspended Iím sure you would be singing a different tune in here

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That Twitter ban scared him straight!
    Lmao, I thought the same exact thing.

They got him on his knees, lmao!!

I can't stop laughing at how quickly and clearly he went beta.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    It doesnít matter if itís to incite violence or not. You even admitted yourself that Twitter/Facebook can pretty much do what they feel like. They wouldnít even need an excuse right? What stops them from banning any big politician? One morning all the top dems or republicans can end up being suspended and who is to stop them? They have way too much power

They are a private company. You are more than welcome if you dont want to abide by their terms of service not to use their platform. No one is forcing you to use Twitter/Facebook/etc. Facebook and Twitter are not constitutional rights. They are cyberspace systems used to connect people with rules on what you are and aren't allowed to do.

The inciting of violence absolutely matters. Wth are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They are a private company. You are more than welcome if you dont want to abide by their terms of service not to use their platform. No one is forcing you to use Twitter/Facebook/etc. Facebook and Twitter are not constitutional rights. They are cyberspace systems used to connect people with rules on what you are and aren't allowed to do.

The inciting of violence absolutely matters. Wth are you talking about?
    So you think itís ok for Chinese leaders to tweet saying that the US started COVID through its military or that Iranian leaders are allowed accounts spreading dangerous lies? The consistency is awful.

According to the free market people in this thread they donít need any reason to suspend them. Just like many accounts get suspended each day for no reason.

Cant imagine the outroar if Jack was a big conservative and would just suspend liberal politicians

Such god damn hypocrites in here

You obviously have a hard time with reading comprehension. I don't know how many times the words sedition, inciting of violence, etc have been repeated in this thread. That doesn't qualify as "no reason". That's plenty of reason, especially when Twitter has rules for using their platform.

Trump chose to break those rules then complained when Twitter called his bluff and banned his ***.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-09-2021 at 03:43 PM.

So you think itís ok for Chinese leaders to tweet saying that the US started COVID through its military or that Iranian leaders are allowed accounts spreading dangerous lies? The consistency is awful.

Who said that? Is it any different than Trump saying China created COVID in a lab without any tangible proof?

Btw nice attempt to deflect with more of this "What about" stuff. How about holding Trump accountable for his words?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You obviously have a hard time with reading comprehension. I don't know how many times the word sedition, inciting of violence, etc have been repeated in this thread. That doesn't qualify "no reason". That's plenty of reason, especially when Twitter has rules for using their platform.

Trump chose to break those rules then complained when Twitter called his bluff and banned his ***.
    So if Twitter decided to ban Obama for violating terms of service would you be okay with that? I mean Twitter is a private company that can do what they want, right?

I wonder what the withdrawal symptoms are like inside the White House today

It doesnít matter if itís to incite violence or not. You even admitted yourself that Twitter/Facebook can pretty much do what they feel like. They wouldnít even need an excuse right? What stops them from banning any big politician? One morning all the top dems or republicans can end up being suspended and who is to stop them? They have way too much power

tHeY hAvE tOo MuCh PoWeR

So if Twitter decided to ban Obama for violating terms of service would you be okay with that? I mean Twitter is a private company that can do what they want, right?

If someone was making credible threats that ended up in othersí deaths or attempted a coup, sure.

Obama hasnít done that, soooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Way to praise violators of free speech, Flimy. Americans are guaranteed freedom of speech as a basic right. Now we see companies dictating speech and the jerk-offs like Pelosi, Biden, and I guess blokes like you agree with it. Wowie. Even before he takes office, Biden is already allowing a few companies to dictate who gets to have Constitutional rights and who doesn't. Keep it up, Dems. Keep pushing people. Don't think at all about what will be the consequences of people that fight back against getting pushed around by petty tyrants.
    . Are you off your meds ?

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    If someone was making credible threats that ended up in othersí deaths or attempted a coup, sure.

Obama hasnít done that, soooooooooooo
    What if they didnít and they just wanted him suspended because they didnít like him? You still think it would be ok because itís their platform and they have no rules right?

What if they didnít and they just wanted him suspended because they didnít like him? You still think it would be ok because itís their platform and they have no rules right?

Itís their site. They can do what they want at the potential expense of advertisers and investors. If they were selling a good or service, Iíd have a different take. They could have banned Trump for years. They didnít until he encouraged you guys to stage a coup.