Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1819 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 8191319171917691809181718181819182018211829 ... LastLast
Results 27,271 to 27,285 of 27928
  1. #27271
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,206
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sounds about right. Thanks for sharing....and RIP to Mr. Lasorda.
    Yes. Already took a shot for Mr. Dodger. Iím sure he will be cussing out the Giants from somewhere.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #27272
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,707
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Just a troll in our Lakers forum. Banned him. Apparently I canít do that without reporting him to the proper channels and was told to just stick to reporting issues. Iím like a mall cop now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paralegal vs Mall Cop? Mall Cop wins hands down.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  3. 01-09-2021, 01:59 AM
    Reason
    Down a notch please

  4. #27273
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,795
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Lol. Man. We've been wasting all this time with lawyers and judges. When we could of just had Trumpers, and highly partisan news networks tell us how the law is suppose to work.

    I was gonna type out an argument, but there's really no reason to. I could give you 10000 sources that say you're wrong. If Daddy Trump and OANN say otherwise, that's who is correct.

    Ya'll are such children lolololol. Trump showed it yesterday "We love you, you're very special". You really believe that you are some breed of super patriots that are more knowledgeable than anyone. Just like Trump you'll believe anything as long as that person panders to you nonstop. PATHETIC lol.
    Indeedily-doodle.

  5. #27274
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,546
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    It's almost like when the outstanding majority of the United States votes for a candidate, the other one loses. Are these bigoted cultists new to America?
    Whatís the difference between what she said and Van Jones on CNN saying people are scared back when Trump won?

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdgewCeLtrU


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #27275
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,546
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Remember 83 million people didn't vote for Biden. It was clearly a fixed election.

    Apparently every time we are about to elect a Democratic president, armageddon is right around the corner. Hasn't proven to be true yet and it won't be over the next 4-8 years either.
    LMAO did you see the dems reaction when Trump won about how itís the end of the world and we will be in another war etc

    Bunch of hypocrites


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #27276
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,546
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There is no guarantee of a right to post your 280 or less character thoughts on a blue bird program on your phone. Twitter is 100% within their rights to limit or completely restrict someone's ability to post on their site.
    By that logic than businesses should have the right to be open right now and not require people to wear masks right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #27277
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Remember when it was the Democrats who shouted to the heavens about the right to FREE SPEECH? Remember Berkeley being the mecca for the American free speech quest. Now the same party that championed free speech are the meek slaves to corporate media giants denying free speech to people based on their interference with the One World Order that these monsters are creating.

    I remember good Democrats once that championed civil rights, free speech, peaceful protests, etc. Now these Democrats are no more. Instead they have been replaced by socialist stooges to the Intel companies and dirt bags like Soros and Gates. COmpanies and leaders who care more about pleasing and building business with monster countries like China, Iran, and Russia than they do about the United States and the regular citizens of it. The Scoop Jacksons of the Democrat Party have been replaced by the Dick Durbins, and the two mental midgets just elected Senators in Georgia. Who's next Louie Freekakhan?
    100% correct on this post. Now you just have to whine to these companies or boycott and theyíll cave in to these demands.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #27278
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    LMAO did you see the dems reaction when Trump won about how itís the end of the world and we will be in another war etc

    Bunch of hypocrites


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah. And then Dems stormed the capital and killed a police officer. I remember that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #27279
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Just a troll in our Lakers forum. Banned him. Apparently I canít do that without reporting him to the proper channels and was told to just stick to reporting issues. Iím like a mall cop now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh my. How freeking disappointing for you, huh? Unable to ban someone because you don't like what he said, huh? Maybe think about working for Twitter? Sounds like it would fit your career objectives

  11. #27280
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,546
    Iím sure the democrats would be singing a different tune if Jack was a huge republican and woke up one day and banned Obama or Pelosi from Twitter. Guaranteed the same posters on here happy about Trump would be furious at that even though they are a private company can do what they please.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27281
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Yes. Already took a shot for Mr. Dodger. Iím sure he will be cussing out the Giants from somewhere.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ever listen to Tommy's epic rant when they asked him his opinion of Dave Kingman's performance when King Kong Kingman hit three bombs off the Dodgers pitchers one day. Every other word was an expletive. Once of the great tirades I have ever heard in my life.

    Tommy was a great fellow. I had him twice speak at a couple of baseball clinics that I and a few other baseball coaches put on for high school age kids. Tommy Davis was also there. Another great guy and a great hitter in his day.

  13. #27282
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    By that logic than businesses should have the right to be open right now and not require people to wear masks right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes...the word you intended to use there was logic...LOL
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #27283
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    100% correct on this post. Now you just have to whine to these companies or boycott and theyíll cave in to these demands.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOLOLOLOL. Yes all you need is a letter and a boycott.

  15. #27284
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Iím sure the democrats would be singing a different tune if Jack was a huge republican and woke up one day and banned Obama or Pelosi from Twitter. Guaranteed the same posters on here happy about Trump would be furious at that even though they are a private company can do what they please.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obama and Pelosi wouldn't be dumb enough to incite violence among their followers. This isn't banning Trump for the sake of doing so. This is his language encouraging sedition against government because he can't accept the fact he lost the election. Again, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-09-2021 at 02:27 AM.

  16. #27285
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Whatís the difference between what she said and Van Jones on CNN saying people are scared back when Trump won?

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdgewCeLtrU


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Might be that Trump was the champion avatar and racist leader of a cult that believed in and supported the oppression of minorities. Youíre asking ďwhy can people be mad about a nazi but not a not nazi??!Ē

    Trump is an evil piece of bigoted trash grifter. Being angry about him gaining power is natural. Being scared he got rejected by America is not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •