Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1201 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 201701110111511191119912001201120212031211 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,015 of 18518
    This is hilarious. It's pathetic anybody would buy it. But i'm not surprised you do. Donald Trump has been passionately pro choice pretty much his entire adult life. He's only pro life right now because he knows the idiots who support him will lap it up. He has no actual morals or values that he will stick to. He'll say whatever it takes to cater to whatever base is supporting him. It's been proven time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    This is hilarious. It's pathetic anybody would buy it. But i'm not surprised you do. Donald Trump has been passionately pro choice pretty much his entire adult life. He's only pro life right now because he knows the idiots who support him will lap it up. He has no actual morals or values that he will stick to. He'll say whatever it takes to cater to whatever base is supporting him. It's been proven time and time again.
    Like with most aspects of his life, Trump wants himself to be governed differently than the chumps that support him. Like I said, we know that he and his ilk want abortions to be available to them. But not to the masses. They should have that choice removed from them because they weren't born a Trump. They deserve less choice and more burden.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

But...but...he really didnít really mean it back in the day when he was ďpro-choice.Ē

lol, he himself isnt even pro life!!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, he himself isnt even pro life!!
    This is why these people live in blue states. They want the protections that they seek to take away from everyone else. Red states are busy on taking rights away from folks that the leaders want to keep for themselves. Does anyone believe that Trump hasnít been part of an abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is why these people live in blue states. They want the protections that they seek to take away from everyone else. Red states are busy on taking rights away from folks that the leaders want to keep for themselves. Does anyone believe that Trump hasnít been part of an abortion?
    Yes, I think a case can be made that Trump was part of an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yes, I think a case can be made that Trump was part of an abortion.
    I'm being serious. I would bet good money that at some point during one of his marriages that Trump either pressured one of his wives or mistresses to have an abortion.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Neat.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm being serious. I would bet good money that at some point during one of his marriages that Trump either pressured one of his wives or mistresses to have an abortion.
    What a tantalizing thought!

how does this counter anything I said.

I posted an article without comment about Trump being the first President in history to speak in person at the March for Life. that is historic regardless of whatever people think about Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-rnc-gathering

Haha... canít get more absurd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-rnc-gathering

Haha... canít get more absurd

It's astonishing how he (and the republican party for allowing him to get away with it) have normalized his so blatantly corrupt and criminal behavior. I'll even include the dems in on that for not hammering home each and every day how corrupt this man is.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    It's astonishing how he (and the republican party for allowing him to get away with it) have normalized his so blatantly corrupt and criminal behavior. I'll even include the dems in on that for not hammering home each and every day how corrupt this man is.
    I read about him doing the same thing with political fund risers held at his hotels

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Donald Trump as President is not supposed to be profiting/benefiting off of being President, that is the thought right?

at the same time it shouldn't be fair for Trump to be losing/suffering/ect while being President? things are so divided in America that half the country that straight up hates President Trump are impacting things because of this. Trump has lost wealth as President.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Donald Trump as President is not supposed to be profiting/benefiting off of being President, that is the thought right?

at the same time it shouldn't be fair for Trump to be losing/suffering/ect while being President? things are so divided in America that half the country that straight up hates President Trump are impacting things because of this. Trump has lost wealth as President.
    you call others brain washed and believe this?