Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1450 of 1506 FirstFirst ... 4509501350140014401448144914501451145214601500 ... LastLast
Results 21,736 to 21,750 of 22590
  1. #21736
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Can’t remember if it was you or not but weren’t you the one saying he was just doing the kneeling to create a brand? I would think these donations show it’s a subject he cares about quite a lot and pretty much dispelled the brand building argument.
    I think that was joey.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    It’s also pretty screwed up that he gets attacked for about the most peaceful protest you can make and then when people hit a breaking point that results in riots the same people attacking the peaceful protest are asking why can’t they just peacefully protest. Seems like a constant moving of the goalposts so that no matter what they do in protest it is wrong. If they stormed onto the White House grounds or the Capital with guns and screamed in the face of the Secret Service I’m sure that would be ok though, right? Nothing would happen to them.
    peaceful, but not the appropriate time.

    what is the point of a protest? if it's not getting attention for the reason to protest then it failed, and the media was more interested in covering the method of protesting rather than why.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  2. #21737
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Shut the **** up.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  3. #21738
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I think that was joey.




    peaceful, but not the appropriate time.

    what is the point of a protest? if it's not getting attention for the reason to protest then it failed, and the media was more interested in covering the method of protesting rather than why.

    Your unfamiliarity with protests and what they have achieved in America (they’re things you vastly oppose like civil rights etc) might be tied to your gross ignorance regarding American history (thinking knowing who Abraham Lincoln is isn’t important—although it’s pretty obvious you don’t want to know about him given some things he ended you seem to have conflicted feelings about—slavery, a treacherous revolt against America led by an army and flag you constantly defend).

    As someone who constantly vilifies what the media covers and how they cover it, you’re very suspiciously not blaming them for their coverage of the protests and instead blaming the protesters.

    Or maybe you’re just telling on yourself as a racist who moves goalposts when black people are concerned. It also might have to do with the fact that the limited and insulated media you consume doesn’t cover the actual message. You don’t care for it so you won’t look for that coverage anyway, so why complain now, o great toothless sage guardian of journalist integrity?

    If now isn’t The appropriate time it never will be for you. You’re not concerned with the message(the one being proven that you never address), cause, or manner of protest at all. You just don’t want to hear it because you know the conversation just makes you spell out your gross stances more.

    You aren’t qualified for this discussion being had. The protest isn’t bringing attention to the “right” message because you are ignoring it. This is why the mods had to make a kid’s table thread for you years ago to post articles attacking black people, and you couldn’t even do that right because you whined about nobody believing your doctored fake articles. Maybe if you did you would know of all the police reform policies, suggested legislature, and programs that get ignored. You won’t listen to policy and you won’t listen to protests (neither do the racist politicians you champion), your whole argument here is one giant lazy deflection.

    Go play on your blind follower Twitter corner, I guarantee you’ll get your feelings hurt less and you can at least have n excuse to ignore the incredibly appropriate message and timing of protests you ignore because you disagree with the message of opposing police brutality and giving value to black lives and communities.
    Last edited by browski234; 06-03-2020 at 12:34 AM.

  4. #21739
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  5. #21740
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,637
    Donald Trump has seemingly cost Steve King his job in Congress...a good day for America!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #21741
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,859
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    peaceful, but not the appropriate time.

    what is the point of a protest? if it's not getting attention for the reason to protest then it failed, and the media was more interested in covering the method of protesting rather than why.
    Going to have to disagree. It was appropriate and he used his platform well to attract attention to the issue. What I find in appropriate is Trump and his propaganda machine spending so much time turning it into an argument about how he chose to protest. Maybe if Trump spent the time he gives to blaming anyone else for everything under the sun and tried to address the actual issues, police brutality and racism, then the US likely isn’t in this situation with the riots. And what’s his course of action now? Once again, instead of addressing the issue he spends his time blaming and attacking the protest. He’s playing fake tough guy and suggesting more police violence and bring in the military to “dominate” the streets against people protesting police violence. How do you think that’s going to work to solve the problem?

    Maybe Trump should consider taking the knee like those cops in North Carolina. Apparently more effective than dominating people. Thinking Kaepernick has it right.
    Last edited by Bramaca; 06-02-2020 at 11:45 PM.

  7. #21742
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Your unfamiliarity with protests and what they have achieved in America (they’re things you vastly oppose like civil rights etc) might be tied to your gross ignorance regarding American history (thinking knowing who Abraham Lincoln is isn’t important—although it’s pretty obvious you don’t want to know about him given some things he ended you seem to have conflicted feelings about—slavery, a treacherous revolt against America led by an army and flag you constantly defend).

    As someone who constantly vilifies what the media covers and how they cover it, you’re very suspiciously not blaming them for their coverage of the protests and instead blaming the protesters.

    Or maybe you’re just telling on yourself as a racist who moves goalposts when black people are concerned. It also might have to do with the fact that the limited and insulated media you consume doesn’t cover the actual message. You don’t care for it so you won’t look for that coverage anyway, so why complain now, o great toothless sage guardian of journalist integrity?

    If now isn’t The appropriate time it never will be for you. You’re not concerned with the message(the one being proven that you never address), cause, or manner of protest at all. You just don’t want to hear it because you know the conversation just makes you spell out your gross stances more.

    You aren’t qualified for this discussion being had. The protest isn’t bringing attention to the “right” message because you are ignoring it. This is why the mods had to make a kid’s table thread for you years ago to post articles attacking black people, and you couldn’t even do that right because you whined about nobody believing your doctored fake articles. Maybe if you did you would know of all the police reform policies, suggested legislature, and programs that get ignored. You won’t listen to policy and you won’t listen to protests (neither do the racist politicians you champion), your whole argument here is one giant lazy deflection.

    Go play on your blind follower Twitter corner, I guarantee you’ll get your feelings hurt less and you can at least have n excuse to ignore the incredibly appropriate message and timing of protests you ignore because you disagree with the message of opposing police brutality and giving value to black lives and communities.

    I've never seen a bigger ****ing troll, so clueless.

    news flash troll, I literally provided alternative methods of protest. get a ****ing clue before you spared your vile hate.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  8. #21743
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Going to have to disagree. It was appropriate and he used his platform well to attract attention to the issue.
    no he didn't, and that was the problem. the media only focused on the method. people were only talking about the method, including Trump who was against ir being done during the American national anthem, including people both black and white that also objecting to that method. that conversation wasn't about racial injustice, it was about the method of choice which didn't help the situation.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    What I find in appropriate is Trump and his propaganda machine spending so much time turning it into an argument about how he chose to protest. Maybe if Trump spent the time he gives to blaming anyone else for everything under the sun and tried to address the actual issues, police brutality and racism, then the US likely isn’t in this situation with the riots. And what’s his course of action now? Once again, instead of addressing the issue he spends his time blaming and attacking the protest. He’s playing fake tough guy and suggesting more police violence and bring in the military to “dominate” the streets against people protesting police violence. How do you think that’s going to work to solve the problem?

    Maybe Trump should consider taking the knee like those cops in North Carolina. Apparently more effective than dominating people. Thinking Kaepernick has it right.
    Trump has talked about the police and wanting justice for the murder of George Floyd. he literally said the FBI was investigating before any rioting started, and has since talked about how the rioting isn't helping and hurting the memory of George Floyd.


    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  9. #21744
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    What I find in appropriate is Trump and his propaganda machine spending so much time turning it into an argument about how he chose to protest.
    is CNN Trump propaganda machine?

    https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017...sts-cnnphotos/
    Not just a knee

    Photos from Sunday’s anthem protests
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/28/sport...hem/index.html
    NFL star Colin Kaepernick sits in protest during national anthem
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/us/nf...rnd/index.html
    Why we're not hearing much from Colin Kaepernick on the NFL anthem decision
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/01/sport...hem/index.html
    Colin Kaepernick continues anthem protest before Chargers game
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/27/polit...360/index.html
    Athletes, activists spar on kneeling National Anthem protests

    too often this is what makes the headlines. headlines are what sell, and this is what media (CNN and others) are choosing to lead with.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  10. #21745
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,314
    Donald Trump has the highest disapproval rating of any president at this point in office with 54% of Americans unsatisfied with his leadership

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-office.html

  11. #21746
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Your initial response to the racist public execution of a black man was to try and quiet outrage, sluggo’s was to recommend the most minimum of punishments for his murderers. Trump’s was to beat his chest with racist rhetoric and incite violence via law enforcement and his brain dead followers. He also threatened protesters. Something he conveniently didn’t do to armed white guts angry about not cutting their hair.

    There are plenty of people on “that side”.

    But you also think it’s ok to murder black people based on what they drink so maybe the narrative doesn’t seem strange to you.
    Bolded…………

    still waiting for you to show me where I said this.

    3RD REQUEST

    Why can't you act like an adult and admit you are wrong??? Or show me what I said???

    What's the problem here????

  12. #21747
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,460
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've never seen a bigger ****ing troll, so clueless.

    news flash troll, I literally provided alternative methods of protest. get a ****ing clue before you spared your vile hate.
    If you say “you’re doing it wrong” every time black people protest you’re going to get violent protests.

    If you never support black protests because they’re doing it wrong, the real reason you don’t support them is their message.

  13. #21748
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've never seen a bigger ****ing troll, so clueless.

    news flash troll, I literally provided alternative methods of protest. get a ****ing clue before you spared your vile hate.
    Ever heard of a mirror (or the slightest bit of self-reflection)?

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  14. #21749
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,872
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Donald Trump has the highest disapproval rating of any president at this point in office with 54% of Americans unsatisfied with his leadership

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-office.html
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #21750
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you say “you’re doing it wrong” every time black people protest you’re going to get violent protests.

    If you never support black protests because they’re doing it wrong, the real reason you don’t support them is their message.
    *or their skin color

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •