Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1232 of 1316 FirstFirst ... 2327321132118212221230123112321233123412421282 ... LastLast
Results 18,466 to 18,480 of 19729
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I will say this, even though I can't fathom why someone would enjoy watching NASCAR, compared to other sports, their "game day" experience is fantastic. They have headsets you can rent to literally listen in to the pit talk between the driver and his crew. Could you imagine renting a headset and listening to play calls in the NFL? That would be awesome.
    That doesn't interest me, but I'm glad it does others. As a wrestling fan, I definitely won't get into the business of attacking what someone else likes. I won't defend what I enjoy to watch and won't expect them to do so. They can discuss it if they want and I do my entertainment.

But the bottom line: I hope the guy ends up ok. There should never be a repeat of what happened to Earnhardt.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

A national association of federal judges has called an emergency meeting to address growing concerns about the intervention of Donald Trump and justice department officials in politically sensitive cases.

The meeting comes after more than 2,000 former US justice department officials, including some of the top government lawyers in the country, called on the attorney general, William Barr, to resign in the wake of the Roger Stone scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    A national association of federal judges has called an emergency meeting to address growing concerns about the intervention of Donald Trump and justice department officials in politically sensitive cases.

The meeting comes after more than 2,000 former US justice department officials, including some of the top government lawyers in the country, called on the attorney general, William Barr, to resign in the wake of the Roger Stone scandal.
    The problem is that he's been populating that group with more and more unqualified judges. How long can the group maintain credibility, especially if he gets four more years? They will be putting Ben Shapiro's kids in by the time he's done...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Barr wasn't bullied/influenced by Trump's tweets.

it has to be hypocritical for people to be outraged at this AG when Obama's AG's were worse.

imagine if Barr met privately with people connected to Trump.

with that I've seen this..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-doesnt-add-up

Reporter who broke story on Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting: 'There's so much that doesnít add up'
    The journalist who broke the story about the controversial tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch said there is much the public does not know about the fateful encounter which shook the 2016 election.

Christopher Sign talked about his book on the Clinton-Lynch meeting, called Secret on the Tarmac, during an appearance Monday on Fox News.

The encounter on June 27, 2016, at the Phoenix's Sky Harbor Airport led to a firestorm of criticism as it took place during the FBI's investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of an unauthorized email server and the presidential election in which she was the Democratic candidate. Both Bill Clinton and Lynch claim the email investigation was not brought up during their chat, but Sign, who was a morning anchor at the Phoenix-area ABC15 when he first reported their encounter, said there's more to the story.

The book "details everything that they donít want you to know and everything they think you forgot. But Bill Clinton was on that plane for 20 minutes, and it wasnít just about golf, grandkids, and Brexit," Sign said on Fox & Friends. "There's so much that doesnít add up."

Sign said he spoke with an eye-witness to the meeting when Clinton "waited" on the tarmac of the airport for Lynchís plane to land and taxi to a stop. Sign described confusion among the FBI and Secret Service officers about what Clinton and Lynch were doing.

"Most of her [Lynchís] staff gets off [the airplane], he [Clinton] then gets on as the Secret Service and FBI are figuring out, 'How in the world are we supposed to handle this? What are we supposed to do?'" Sign said.

Lynch and Bill Clinton claim his wife's emails were never discussed. Both say Clinton brought up golf, while Lynch said Clinton told her he had played golf during that particular trip to Arizona. In May 2019, Sign told RealClearInvestigations he was unable to find "a single person who claims or corroborates any story that Bill Clinton played golf on this particular trip," and said, "I feel strongly the former president did not play golf on this visit.Ē

Clinton and Lynch met days before then-FBI Director James Comey announced the bureau would not recommend charges against Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton's wife, for her emails. However, Comey called her handling of classified information "extremely careless." Lynch said in a July 1 interview that she would not recuse herself from the Clinton email investigation but that she would accept the recommendation of the career agents and prosecutors who conducted it. This came after she had obtained an ethics opinion from the Departmental Ethics Office that she was not required to recuse herself.
    like I've said with Bolton and his book, this also has to be questioned because this guy too is selling a book. but this tarmac meeting was still controversial.

is this where we talk about the Roger Stone case, how about the bias from the jury foreperson.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    It's still horrible. The racing is ****. The hobby class on a half mile dirt track is infinitely more entertaining and far better racing.
    To each their own (IDGAF about either of the things you mentioned).

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    (IDGAF about either of the things you mentioned).
    Good to know.

Ahh....the sad, little man has made an attempt to get some attention.

To each their own (IDGAF about either of the things you mentioned).
    You seem to care, you took time out of your day to post. Anyway, people can be entertained by whatever crap they'd like to be. Billy eilish makes a living.

Usually, it's the worst. My dad used to watch them back in the day when I was the remote. By lap 50, hes a sleep only to wake up when anyone tries to switch it off.
    Lmao!!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You seem to care, you took time out of your day to post. Anyway, people can be entertained by whatever crap they'd like to be. Billy eilish makes a living.
    My goodness are you clowns dense (especially when it comes to responding to a poster that isn't a card carrying member of your politics forum clique). I cared about the point being made, not the two forms of entertainment being discussed. If that really went over your head, I don't know what to tell you.

My goodness are you clowns dense (especially when it comes to responding to a poster that isn't a card carrying member of your politics forum clique). I cared about the point being made, not the two forms of entertainment being discussed. If that really went over your head, I don't know what to tell you.
    Yeah, you are probably right. I'd have likely spent days wondering if you GAF had you not taken the time to point that out.

And a very successful attempt at that. Thank you.

isn't this what you do.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Barr wasn't bullied/influenced by Trump's tweets.

it has to be hypocritical for people to be outraged at this AG when Obama's AG's were worse.

imagine if Barr met privately with people connected to Trump.

is this where we talk about the Roger Stone case, how about the bias from the jury foreperson.

imagine the outrage if Barr said he was Trump's wingman. that happened. oh wait no that was Eric Holder.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/polit...wingman-160861
    "Iím still enjoying what Iím doing, thereís still work to be done. Iím still the Presidentís wing-man, so Iím there with my boy.

What exactly do you think was worthwhile of posting this in the bias media thread? Itís a quote from a politician calling the media biased. You can find that every day. Itís well established that Republicans think this. The short quote adds absolutely nothing to that discussion.

The rest of it is worth discussing however. Not my fault you posted it in the wrong thread.

Barr did say he wasnít bullied. But letís look at this from a common sense perspective. Have you ever had a boss? I have and I have been a boss so Iíve seen how this works. Iíll use an example;

Say youíre in construction and your boss gives you a job and says you need to be done in two days. Both of you know that there is no way to do this job in two days if you follow health and safety laws and regulations. He knows what heís asking, you know what he is asking but itís not explicitly said. You have the right to refuse, and you canít be fired for that but you can be for damn near anything else. So your options are either refuse and potentially get fired for something Ďunrelatedí or do the job in two days and hope you donít get nailed for a fine. Once again you werenít explicitly asked to do that but really, you were. Do you really think Barr doesnít know what Trump is asking for or what the consequences are if he didnít do it?

There you go fnk. Itís in the ďrightĒ thread lol. Maybe you apply the on topic rules to yourself since youíre posting about a Clinton meeting that doesnít even mention Trump in the Trump thread.