Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1186 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 18668610861136117611841185118611871188119612361286 ... LastLast
Results 17,776 to 17,790 of 22459
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I just hope Eddie Gallagher gets the same treatment he gave those un-armed civilians he decided shouldn't be alive.
    btw still feel this way

Hey gays: Did Hitler hate the Jews.......

Lol psd from Canada

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lol

Toke a lot of reefer?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    At least we can get a body count and burning cities with all those billions we spent on war. Heaven forbid we use that money for something constructive.
    Yeah, and even in so-called shithole countries, we don’t even seem to be able to win those wars — despite the hundreds of billions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    It was expected, that’s pretty much your thing. You don’t take the time to read or comprehend anything anyone else says or even the links you provide.
    you don't want to comprehend what I posted pushing back from the other side, it doesn't fit the settled conclusion that you have already come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

https://www.masterresource.org/alarm...limate-change/
    Four Reasons Alarmists Are Wrong on Climate Change

nobody should deny that climate change is happening. of course it's happening and it's going to continue to change as it has through Earth's entire existence. but to think that man is now only responsible is flawed.

but keep telling me how the science is settled.
    this is why this is a waste of time, some have no interest in literally anything from the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    What other side? You don’t even know what you’re talking about. You’re forcing nonsense to make some point about science without even understanding how science works.

come on this is just asinine. there are literally scientists that disagree with man alone being responsible for climate change.

like I said, this is why this is a waste of time, some have no interest in literally anything from the other side.

do people really want to give this 100% credibility to climate alarmists that are still flying around in their private jets.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=climate+alarmists+private+jets

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah, and even in so-called shithole countries, we don’t even seem to be able to win those wars — despite the hundreds of billions.
    True that. I don't even think it is a case of winning but feeding the military industry. Do you remember how many hundreds of millions just disappear during the Iraq invasion? No one could tell us where the money went in a war we were lied into doing by the Dems & Reps and the so-called left-leaning mass media.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-28-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you don't want to comprehend what I posted pushing back from the other side, it doesn't fit the settled conclusion that you have already come up with.

this is why this is a waste of time, some have no interest in literally anything from the other side.

come on this is just asinine. there are literally scientists that disagree with man alone being responsible for climate change.

like I said, this is why this is a waste of time, some have no interest in literally anything from the other side.

do people really want to give this 100% credibility to climate alarmists that are still flying around in their private jets.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=climate+alarmists+private+jets
    Why do you keep posting that **** source? you are embarrassing yourself and hurting your cause.

I think we have no interest in hearing from philosophy and marketing majors about climate science, which seems to be your other side. Could you maybe vet your sources prior to posting them? Maybe hit us with something from climate scientists on the "other side."

https://twitter.com/jimpethokoukis/s...765619712?s=21

Goldman Sachs says the economy should remain growing in 2020 and projects growth even higher

#winning

Goldman Sachs says the economy should remain growing in 2020 and projects growth even higher

#winning

Well, I'm convinced. The clipped article with no link from the jeopardy champ did it for me. Ahahaha

Lol

I love that this is always your best argument against anything subpar that republicans do.

When all else fails, lol.

Any actual argument against who saw the biggest benefit of the tax cuts?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I love that this is always your best argument against anything subpar that republicans do.

When all else fails, lol.

Any actual argument against who saw the biggest benefit of the tax cuts?
    Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply. He does the same thing to everyone, who disagrees with him. Especially when it goes against his sense of truthiness.

#winning

LOLOLOLLLLLL. You trust a firm that was involved in the economic crash of "08" to predict economic trends? You are a good little sheep. The building that all the sheep who enter it and don't come out is a resting home/spa for good little sheep. You are too much.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-28-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply. He does the same thing to everyone, who disagrees with him. Especially when it goes against his sense of truthiness.
    What do you expect from someone whose primary source for just about anything — and what he passes off as evidence — is Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    While we're doing this comparison……

Let's also compare how may jobs each provides and how many families each supports.

I mean. just to be fair.
    That only helps my argument lol. If Fossil fuels make you richer, make more people rich, provide more jobs and support more families: why would anyone get into climate change to get rich?