Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1843 of 1868 FirstFirst ... 8431343174317931833184118421843184418451853 ... LastLast
Results 27,631 to 27,645 of 28018
  1. #27631
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,107
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It definitely is. It may not be the most constructive form of it, it may come with a host of negative consequences attached to it, but its definitely discipline.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Being used as discipline doesn't make it such

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #27632
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,620
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yes it can be. You are wrong on this.
    Hitting a child is a failure of parenting. If you canít get a child to do what theyíre supposed to do without violence, youíve failed.

  3. #27633
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,337
    Everyone needs to get slapped sometime
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #27634
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,633

  5. #27635
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Everyone needs to get slapped sometime
    Or choked.

    ..now I'm turned on..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #27636
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,881
    The combination of children, slapping, and choking turns you on? Yeah, that sounds just about right coming from you.

  7. #27637
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,271
    I remember in 2016 when that chick was toting her children as why she was with Trump, ***** donít care bout her kids.

  8. #27638
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,709
    ...
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-20-2021 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Was going to close the thread but decided to keep it open

  9. #27639
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,709
    Changed my mind. Trump's legacy and decision making impacts more than just the official 4 years he was president. We can continue that discussion here. Just let's please keep it on topic.

  10. #27640
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    19,233
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Newborns need adults to survive. Not a great definition.
    Newborns don't die when exposed to the elements.

  11. #27641
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    24,727
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Not just in violence responses either but also reclusive, isolating, emotionally cut off, toxic, cynical, distrustful, trouble relating to friends/family, inappropriate humor, poor boundaries, and so on. Every single person I have worked with, and in my family, said the same thing about turning out fine despite being hit as a child and yet their behavior suggests otherwise. It also makes for a nasty pairing with emotional abuse typically because said parent had the same thing happen to them and/or have poor coping skills when emotionally challenged.
    I grew up in an emotionally and physically abusive household and can attest to pretty much everything you said in this paragraph. Physical abuse from a young age which transitioned into more emotional/psychological abuse as a teen. Mainly because the punches didnít do that much damage anymore.

    I displayed a lot of the behaviours you mentioned and never really realized it until I started therapy. The last sentence is very true though. Itís also the driving factor behind me not wanting kids.

  12. #27642
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,881
    Later, ***** boi! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

  13. #27643
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,271
    Time to shut this bad boy.

  14. #27644
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,161
    Didnít know where to put this, but this is pretty remarkable:

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/european-...155804209.html

    Our allies withheld intelligence to the US because they were afraid Trump would get briefed on it and then tell Russia (as he did with intelligence during his first month as President).

  15. #27645
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Didnít know where to put this, but this is pretty remarkable:

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/european-...155804209.html

    Our allies withheld intelligence to the US because they were afraid Trump would get briefed on it and then tell Russia (as he did with intelligence during his first month as President).
    That's a problem with our allies.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •