Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1710 of 1770 FirstFirst ... 71012101610166017001708170917101711171217201760 ... LastLast
Results 25,636 to 25,650 of 26549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Good ole Wes.

No clue as to sarcasm or dry humor.

Like many here.
    I don't appreciate people using my religious figures for sarcasm or dry humor purposes. Give them the respect and reverent they deserve or shut your mouth. Just call me nutty that way.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-23-2020 at 12:35 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I don't appreciate people using my religious figures for sarcasm or dry humor purposes. Give them the respect and reverent they deserve or shut your mouth. Just call me nutty that way.
    here here
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    here here
    Did sitewolf basically tell sluggo to shut his *** up?

Let's see what comes of this..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Did sitewolf basically tell sluggo to shut his *** up?

Let's see what comes of this..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    nope, just agreed with Wes' sentiment regarding religious figures

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sorry. It won't happen again.

For the record…I was raised Catholic and while I cannot quote chapter and verse I am pretty much up on Catholic ideology and have read most of their philosophical writing.

I am no longer all that religious but I know religion is important to many people (if not most) and I respect that.

Once again, I apologize.

Sorry. It won't happen again.

For the record…I was raised Catholic and while I cannot quote chapter and verse I am pretty much up on Catholic ideology and have read most of their philosophical writing.

I am no longer all that religious but I know religion is important to many people (if not most) and I respect that.

Once again, I apologize.

=

I think we are a Christian country. I'm pretty sure I'm right about that. Just likr most pof Europe and Central and South America./

What's the big deal??? So long as other religions are accepted, and can practice as they wish, what's the beef???

I think there are Muslim countries out there, a Jewish country, a few Hindus thrown in there to spice things up, maybe some godless countries.

Some of you act as if being a Christian country is a bad thing…it's not. It's just a facet of life iun our country. Go with the flow a little.
    We are a freedom of religion country. We have no national religion. the only reason many people think we are a "Christian Country" is because too many politicians try to interweave their christian believes in the decisions they make.

A lot of the founding fathers were Deists, Thomas Jefferson even had created his own bible cutting and pasting the passages that fit his believes.

I am all for letting people practice whatever religion they want but, I wish they would keep their religious views out of law making and policy decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    We are a freedom of religion country. We have no national religion. the only reason many people think we are a "Christian Country" is because too many politicians try to interweave their christian believes in the decisions they make.

A lot of the founding fathers were Deists, Thomas Jefferson even had created his own bible cutting and pasting the passages that fit his believes.

I am all for letting people practice whatever religion they want but, I wish they would keep their religious views out of law making and policy decisions.
    While I agree with much of what you said and the percentage is going down with the influx of people in other religions, over 70% of the US population identifies as Christian.

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/st...565713920?s=21

When you though you had a friend and womp womp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/st...565713920?s=21

When you though you had a friend and womp womp.
    Color me shocked. You care more about getting trump than you do about recent escalations in the process of bringing peace to the middle east.

And for what's it's worth, a comma is your best friend when words hit paper.

I keep hearing that Republicans are ignorant. At least we know how to type a coherent sentence.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-24-2020 at 12:32 AM.

I see cult followers are some real grammar nazis.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Color me shocked. You care more about getting trump than you do about recent escalations in the process of bringing peace to the middle east.

And for what's it's worth, a comma is your best friend when words hit paper.

I keep hearing that Republicans are ignorant. At least we know how to type a coherent sentence.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comme...tm_name=iossmf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don't recall being in an argument. Let alone one that I was losing.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-24-2020 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I see cult followers are some real grammar nazis.
    If you are representative of the "intellectuals", this country is ****ed for the next 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    While I agree with much of what you said and the percentage is going down with the influx of people in other religions, over 70% of the US population identifies as Christian.
    but just because the people identify as Christian does not mean this is a Christian country. like I said its a freedom of religion country. you come here you can practice whatever the hell you want. hell there is a religion that's deity is the flying spaghetti monster. and again like I said just because a lot of people are Christians doesn't mean we should be setting laws and policies based on the Christian Faith.