Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1706 of 1770 FirstFirst ... 70612061606165616961704170517061707170817161756 ... LastLast
Results 25,576 to 25,590 of 26549
    We really should tear down the Statue of Liberty because it is giving these damn foreigners the wrong ideas.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if all of these people stayed in their own countries, then none of this would have happened. They came here. We didn't go grab them and drag them here.

If they are having issues in their country, then it is their country that has let them down and it is their country that should be helping them out. Not the US.
    Yes, because they came to us that excuses anything we do to them. That’s how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We really should tear down the Statue of Liberty because it is giving these damn foreigners the wrong ideas.
    What ideas is it giving them???

I don't think the Statue of Liberty says just walk on in. And right next to the Statue of Liberty is Ellis Island where people coming into the country legally were processed and more than a few were rejected,

If they apply legally, if they can support themselves, if they have skills, if they are not undesirables, if we need them……then they are welcome.

Just like any other country on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes, because they came to us that excuses anything we do to them. That’s how it works.
    Well if a man beats his wife why she married him in the first place??? Huh???

anything we do to them……like arresting them for breaking the law? Is that what we're doing to them???

anything we do to them……like arresting them for breaking the law? Is that what we're doing to them???
    Separating them from their children. Forcing them to get sterilization procedures.

My apologies, I thought you were knowledgeable about the subject you were commenting on. I now see that is not the case.

Separating them from their children. Forcing them to get sterilization procedures.

My apologies, I thought you were knowledgeable about the subject you were commenting on. I now see that is not the case.
    If I have a child in my car when I am apprehended for robbing a 7/11…will they separate us??? I'm pretty sure they will. A criome was committed.

If I have a child in my car when I am apprehended for robbing a 7/11…will they separate us??? I'm pretty sure they will. A crime was committed.
    A bad analogy considering they wouldn't separate you and put your child in a different cage, which is what we did with illegal immigrants' children. Unless you are advocating putting children in cages if their parents rob a 7/11, in which case, my apologies.

If I have a child in my car when I am apprehended for robbing a 7/11…will they separate us??? I'm pretty sure they will. A criome was committed.
    yep they would separate you and put you in jail but, they would find the next of kin for the child and if there isn't one that child would go to a foster home until you got out or a next of kin was found. that kid does not go to a separate prison because of your crime.

What do you mean? Like they were with guardians or other relatives or with sex traffickers?
    Folks that were not family.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if all of these people stayed in their own countries, then none of this would have happened. They came here. We didn't go grab them and drag them here.

If they are having issues in their country, then it is their country that has let them down and it is their country that should be helping them out. Not the US.
    I don't disagree but what I am saying is that the administrations over the last 12 years have been trying to protect the children who had no choice on coming into this country or staying home.

What ideas is it giving them???

I don't think the Statue of Liberty says just walk on in. And right next to the Statue of Liberty is Ellis Island where people coming into the country legally were processed and more than a few were rejected,

If they apply legally, if they can support themselves, if they have skills, if they are not undesirables, if we need them……then they are welcome.

Just like any other country on the planet.
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teaming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door"

See how that is misleading considering how we treat them on the border. They didn't try to cross in illegally, they knock on the door and we separated their families, put them in cages, sterile some, and pack them in coronavirus ravage cells. Also, demand Mexico stops any further people from approaching our border yearning to breathe free.

We are so full of bs.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

what is the problem? go to America, legally.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teaming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door"

See how that is misleading considering how we treat them on the border. They didn't try to cross in illegally, they knock on the door and we separated their families, put them in cages, sterile some, and pack them in coronavirus ravage cells. Also, demand Mexico stops any further people from approaching our border yearning to breathe free.

We are so full of bs.
    they were apprehended for illegally crossing the border.

if people don't like the process of legal immigration then go about changing that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what is the problem? go to America, legally.

they were apprehended for illegally crossing the border.

if people don't like the process of legal immigration then go about changing that.
    Ba da boom, ba da bing!!!!