Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1551 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 551105114511501154115491550155115521553156116011651 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 24834
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yet he had zero problem using his massive platform to prop her and her unsubstantiated comments about the coronavirus up. Any way you slice it, it's a horrible look.

This absolute dunce takes any opportunity possible to **** on science and fluff up his own frail ego, regardless of the potential consequences. **** him and **** the people that should be smart enough to know better that still spread his mindless nonsense.
    **** science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Dumbest most incoherent POTUS ever and there is no close 2nd place runner up.
    Obama is definitely near him

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    **** science

How would you feel if he shot a guy on 5th ave?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

**** science

Keep blindly following the lead of corrupt imbeciles. Donny boy would be very proud of you.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Obama is definitely near him

I don't think you know what incoherent means.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

**** science

Yeah **** science. The field that's going to provide us a vaccine to this thing and save potentially millions of lives but screw all of that ****.

You're making a ton of sense.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-29-2020 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    No she has mention something about alien DNA used for something and also demon sperm.

Yeah
    Does anyone actually believe Trump reads or watches anything he retweets (in its entirety)? You would have to be foolish if you think he does. Whether its retweeting videos with a guy saying white power or retweeting this dumb ****, he finds things that support his ignorant nonsense and believes somehow it validates his point of view. And because his base believes everything he says, he doesn't need to back up gospel.

Not to mention, he never holds himself to the stuff he tweets. He just says it for it to be out there and nothing more, regardless of how incorrect it may be.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-29-2020 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Does anyone actually believe Trump reads or watches anything he retweets (in its entirety)? You would have to be foolish if you think he does. Whether its retweeting videos with a guy saying white power or retweeting this dumb ****, he finds things that support his ignorant nonsense and believes somehow it validates his point of view. And because his base believes everything he says, he doesn't need to back up gospel.

Not to mention, he never holds himself to the stuff he tweets. He just says it for it to be out there and nothing more, regardless of how incorrect it may be.
    He reminds me of a few people that way.....that Oprah friend on CBS morning show comes to mind....an old boss is another.............people you can say 5 things to and they'll catch one of them, and usually not the primary one...like their minds hear a key word and that holds their entire attention.

Exaggerated example, but not always that much of one- Said: 12 people died when a drug smuggler's boat carrying 2 million in cash crashed as they were enjoying the day on beautiful Sunny Beach. Response: Yes, that beach is beautiful this time of year.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

No I don't think he has the attention span to do that. BUT I also don't believe that gets him off the hook for what he retweets. He is responsible for what happens on his account regardless of how much or little attention he puts into it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

If he is having trouble judging the content of his retweet, why do people think he is able to handle more complex issues?
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Keep blindly following the lead of corrupt imbeciles. Donny boy would be very proud of you.
    Yes, he loves his science hating base.Who needs experts when they got the Chosen One. Good to see you back, spliff.

**** science

This is telling, even if not surprising

**** science
    The fat lady has sung.

Trump flunkies in high school:

Why do I need to learn science? Im never going to become a scientist!

Trump flunkies during Covid:

Its a all hoax spread by the media, Bill Gates, George Soros, liberals and 5G to implant us with tracking chips! I dont need to know science, my gut instinct is just as qualified as medical professionals and virologists. One doctor who believes in alternative medicines, reptilian aliens ruling the government and alien DNA said we can use the same medicine that President Trump said works, and he would never lie as he has our best interest in mind! Why does the media and liberals not take her serious, shes a doctor!

Lmaooo!

**** science

This is why Cult leaders are dangerous. They make their followers doubt everything but them.