Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1525 of 1657 FirstFirst ... 525102514251475151515231524152515261527153515751625 ... LastLast
Results 22,861 to 22,875 of 24842
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    None of that is a sign or racism during his presidency
    I guess I missed the part where I said it's a sign of racism during his presidency... But since u brought it up, he's got a long list of racist remarks and tweets both before and during his presidency. That can't be argued except by the most ignorant and blind of people.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have no idea what the actual number would be, but I bet the % of people that consider themselves a supporter of Trump I would bet it's a low number.
    Yeah, that has a lot to do with him being an absolute failure and horrible President of a country you have zero to do with lol

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    who are the 'they' severely restricting legal immigration? do we know his supporters agree?
    The most recent was the F1 and M1 visa holders who he required to be enrolled in classroom learning not distance learning despite there being a pandemic and no classroom options available. So their two choices are: shift to being illegal because they canít enroll in classes or escape the country because there are no ways to get back home to their countries since his administration caused other nations to bar foreign travel from our country to most of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The most recent was the F1 and M1 visa holders who he required to be enrolled in classroom learning not distance learning despite there being a pandemic and no classroom options available. So their two choices are: shift to being illegal because they canít enroll in classes or escape the country because there are no ways to get back home to their countries since his administration caused other nations to bar foreign travel from our country to most of theirs.
    I'm aware what he's been doing, it was the they part I wasn't sure about

there are schools opening some places BTW...not saying they should be
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

what is high, what percent? factor in all of the jobs within the administration.
    Oh so now we have to re-define high in your defense of Trump. Stop being an idiot and embarassing our great country.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/t...dministration/

There I did it for you.

Anyone with a brain and a shred of self respect knows it's in comparison to other presidents and their administrations. Yes Trump is the highest going back to Reagan. You made a bad defense, you were wrong, move on.

Actually let's see if you read the link. What did you find in the link?

The Lost Boys of PSD

References and comments directed at Barron Trump are back on the menu, boys!

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

how is this acceptable from a Democrat.

Maybe its unacceptable because it's not PC, but as far as what she said she just saying some real ****.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the biggest problem is the definition of white supremacist....some consider anti-illegal immigration as qualifying.....and she said 'a lot of his base'...infering majority........some simply see 'right' as extremist, we see it right here
    White supremacist might be a little overboard because it is an entire ideology.

But in my opinion fox news and the Republican party definitely has a kinda general racist/bigoted undertone to it. I think Trump did target and cater to this particular facet much stronger than most recent Republican candidates.

I believe it was a very core and central part of his overall message.

Last edited by nastynice; 07-15-2020 at 01:47 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Maybe its unacceptable because it's not PC, but as far as what she said she just saying some real ****.

Heís going to be a bit surprised when he finds out Trump is against legal immigration as well lmao

Then again heís contesting the idea that the base of a whites supremacist who surrounds himself with white supremacists might be racist so I donít think heís actually read up on the policies of the racist he blindly worships

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    There are plenty of signs and indications of racism during his presidency. So many , in fact, no one has time to list them.

But this is a sign of bigotry.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    If I couldn't produce examples or has been done many times over the past four years fabricate some, I'd say this too perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I guess I missed the part where I said it's a sign of racism during his presidency... But since u brought it up, he's got a long list of racist remarks and tweets both before and during his presidency. That can't be argued except by the most ignorant and blind of people.
    If you can show some non TDS examples that would be great. Thanks in advance.

He literally tweeted out a video of White Power this month
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    He literally tweeted out a video of White Power this month
    That wasnt his fault though

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    That wasnt his fault though
    and he quickly deleted it, so it doesn't count, right Desean?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

If you attempt to look up examples, you literally can't stop finding examples of his racism. Sorry I can't support a known racist as President. It's unfortunate that you and so many others do.