Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1225 of 1319 FirstFirst ... 2257251125117512151223122412251226122712351275 ... LastLast
Results 18,361 to 18,375 of 19776
    Reason number like 10 billion why we need to drastically shrink the military AND get out of the Middle East...

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

No one who thinks that China is a model for our criminal justice system should be allowed at any stage of our government:

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Trump's budget, in a sane society, would end his career.

I'd love to see Sanders campaign against:

Cutting $850,000,000,000 from Medicare
    Cutting $270,000,000,000 from Medicaid
    Cutting $30,000,000,000 from Social Security

Gutting the CDC/HHS in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. Gutting the EPA in the midst of a climate crises. Gutting everything, really.

For walls. More tax cuts for those who don't need any help. And more war!

Talk about electability! Who better to combat Trump's vision for America than Sanders?! But sure, let's elect Austerity Pete instead.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...njuries-2020-2

Has Trump ever said "I apologize" or "I was wrong". About anything?

This wouldn't even have been a hard one to admit being wrong about (assuming he was wrong and not just being a deceptive and misleading piece of ****...which...IDK). Unless of course you're an unparalleled narcissist. Just run with "at the time we were unaware that these soldiers had suffered TBIs, as the symptoms often take times to manifest". Easy. But obviously he couldn't care less about the troops and certainly cares more about himself than anything else. And whatever political "win" he thinks he scored from this.

Just so strange. He's not even getting that much flack for this. Not like....Obama would've. But we know that by now...
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Trump's budget, in a sane society, would end his career.

I'd love to see Sanders campaign against:

Cutting $850,000,000,000 from Medicare
    Cutting $270,000,000,000 from Medicaid
    Cutting $30,000,000,000 from Social Security

Gutting the CDC/HHS in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. Gutting the EPA in the midst of a climate crises. Gutting everything, really.

For walls. More tax cuts for those who don't need any help. And more war!

Talk about electability! Who better to combat Trump's vision for America than Sanders?! But sure, let's elect Austerity Pete instead.
    Republicans are allowed to say they won't cut those programs and do the exact opposite for some ****ing reason.
    _____

How does Bill Barr still have a job? He is the most corrupt AG in history. Pushing to get one of Trumpís cronies off the hook. Roger Stone deserves the jail time he was originally recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How does Bill Barr still have a job? He is the most corrupt AG in history. Pushing to get one of Trumpís cronies off the hook. Roger Stone deserves the jail time he was originally recommended.
    Because of who is Prseident
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

The party of law and order. Add it to the list of basically every other single thing Republicans pretended to stand for pre-2016 that was clearly a brazen lie.

Almost every single criticism of the Obama administration looks utterly laughable now. It's a damn shame that hypocrisy means absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It's a damn shame that hypocrisy means absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.
    Yup.

Reason number like 10 billion why we need to drastically shrink the military AND get out of the Middle East...

We shouldn't support any politicians who think otherwise. Good post, good catch. It highlights the problem we have been having with Saudi for a long time.

if Trump is going to be criticized for part of the budget then he deserves credit for other parts.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...d-hiv-epidemic

Trump proposes doubling funding for effort to end HIV epidemic

President Trumpís proposed fiscal 2021 budget calls for $716 million in funding for his initiative to eliminate new HIV infections, $425 million more than Congress allocated in December.

ď$716 million in new money is a serious investment in this program,Ē Brett Giroir, the assistant secretary for health, said on Monday.

The largest shares of the 2021 budget, $673 million in total, will go to the Centers for Disease Control and Preventionís HIV prevention programs and the Health Resources and Services Administrationís Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, which supports state-level HIV healthcare services.

Trumpís proposed budget would also dedicate $27 million to the Indian Health Service, which did not receive funding in the 2020 fiscal year. The IHS offers programs to help prevent the spread of HIV in American Indian communities and offers medical care for those diagnosed with HIV.

The funding will go into Trumpís ďEnding the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for AmericaĒ initiative, which he announced in his 2019 State of the Union address.

Giroir said in his address to the Presidentís Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS that Trump is dedicated to following through on the goals laid out in the 2019 initiative, saying that ďhe never fails to ask about HIV Ö 'How is the progress going and what needs to be done?'Ē
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We shouldn't support any politicians who think otherwise. Good post, good catch. It highlights the problem we have been having with Saudi for a long time.
    Yep and notice the term "transferred"...it wasn't even stolen or taken. Some was stolen, but the title and article make it clear that doesn't apply to all of it. So the Saudis are...our enemies.
    _____

Yep and notice the term "transferred"...it wasn't even stolen or taken. Some was stolen, but the title and article make it clear that doesn't apply to all of it. So the Saudis are...our enemies.
    But our politicians love their money so much. Both Bush and the Clintons have benefit personally for pushing our alliances with them. There is no way they didn't know about their activities of aiding our enemies. Just think about the things we don't know that is going on with the Saudi that they know of due to their high position in government.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-12-2020 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    But our politicians love their money so much. Both Bush and the Clintons have benefit personally for pushing our alliances with them. There is no way they didn't know about their activities of aiding our enemies. Just think about the things we don't know that is going on with the Saudi that they know of due to their high position in government.
    Don't forget to include Trump in that list. He has personally benefited from his ties to the Saudis. Both before and especially after becoming president.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    So a low unemployment rate defines a historic economy. Interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber