Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1233 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 2337331133118312231231123212331234123512431283 ... LastLast
Results 18,481 to 18,495 of 19608
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    isn't this what you do.
    Says the guy that desperately quotes himself over and over, begging people to respond to him.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I canít believe that Republicans are sitting by while Trump continues to corrupt the office. Pardoning people who engage in the same types of crimes and activities as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I canít believe that Republicans are sitting by while Trump continues to corrupt the office. Pardoning people who engage in the same types of crimes and activities as he does.
    I am from Chicago and remember the reign of the last of big-time powerful City major, Daley, he got the dead to vote and help JFK win Illinois, the massive police hit on the Black Panther headquarter and Fred Hampton, the Police riot of the 1968 Democrat Convention where they roughed up a major newscaster on the convention floor, the Chicago Seven trial, so yeah this is old hat. Why do you think Trump enjoys being president, while the Republicans turn their eyes to the corruption they are probably involved in I know Mitch got a major Russian industrialist to open shop in his home state. His wife in the cabinet is flirting with an investigation as well as Wilbur Ross. I can understand why there no interest in going after Biden and his son Hunter. Our whole system was corrupt before Trump got into the oval offices, it just he is so stupid and open about it. Didn't Barr complains that Trump tweetering makes his shady... excuse me, I mean his job harder to do.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-19-2020 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I am from Chicago and remember the reign of the last of big-time powerful City major, Daley, he got the dead to vote and help JFK win Illinois, the massive police hit on the Black Panther headquarter and Fred Hampton, the Police riot of the 1968 Democrat Convention where they roughed up a major newscaster on the convention floor, the Chicago Seven trial, so yeah this is old hat. Why do you think Trump enjoys being president, while the Republicans turn their eyes to the corruption they are probably involved in I know Mitch got a major Russian industrialist to open shop in his home state. His wife in the cabinet is flirting with an investigation as well as Wilbur Ross. I can understand why there no interest in going after Biden and his son Hunter. Our whole system was corrupt before Trump got into the oval offices, it just he is so stupid and open about it. Didn't Barr complains that Trump tweetering makes his shady... excuse me, I mean his job harder to do.
    Lol. "Didn't Barr complains that Trump Tweetering makes his shady."

WTF are you saying?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Barr is trying to cover his *** for when he has to testify before Congress.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Barr is trying to cover his *** for when he has to testify before Congress.
    He went on and on how Trump makes it hard to do his job or cover the shady things he did for him. How many times have Trump admitted to doing something illegal? Which is fine for him but could get one of his underling throw in jail or forced to backtrack statement made before Congress.

If you going to work for a crook work for a damn good crook. A Vito Corleone not Alfredo Corleone

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    So she's putting this forward because men control women's bodies and women have no say in the matter? Seems like this women has no awareness of the world around her at all.
    lol, I was thinking the exact same thing my bigoted friend!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Well he's the top law enforcement officer in the land, apparently, so he's free to do what he wants

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Says the guy that desperately quotes himself over and over, begging people to respond to him.
    you mean, on topic. you don't post on topic.
    you replied to benny who was reply to something valade16 said. you weren't even in the conversation but decided to post this.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    To each their own (IDGAF about either of the things you mentioned).
    I quote myself because I want people to post on topic, you included.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post

Barr did say he wasnít bullied. But letís look at this from a common sense perspective. Have you ever had a boss? I have and I have been a boss so Iíve seen how this works. Iíll use an example;

Say youíre in construction and your boss gives you a job and says you need to be done in two days. Both of you know that there is no way to do this job in two days if you follow health and safety laws and regulations. He knows what heís asking, you know what he is asking but itís not explicitly said. You have the right to refuse, and you canít be fired for that but you can be for damn near anything else. So your options are either refuse and potentially get fired for something Ďunrelatedí or do the job in two days and hope you donít get nailed for a fine. Once again you werenít explicitly asked to do that but really, you were. Do you really think Barr doesnít know what Trump is asking for or what the consequences are if he didnít do it?

There you go fnk. Itís in the ďrightĒ thread lol. Maybe you apply the on topic rules to yourself since youíre posting about a Clinton meeting that doesnít even mention Trump in the Trump thread.

it's not really about Clinton, it's about the AG then Loretta Lynch. some have made the conclusion that Barr is biased and doing whatever Trump wants. but nothing Barr has done is worse than that from Lynch, or Eric Holder who literally said he was Obama's wing-man. if Barr said he was Trump's wing-man there were be holy hell. some already expect Barr to resign and again nothing Barr has done has been worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Jesus Christ man. We are in the politics section of a (dying) online sports forum and you are running around acting like the Stasi. Just give it a break

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Jesus Christ man. We are in the politics section of a (dying) online sports forum and you are running around acting like the Stasi. Just give it a break
    it would help if I knew what you were talking about.

is what I said not big news right now in America or not.

I don't really have a problem with people criticizing Trump for pardons of commutations, provided they are equal and said the same thing for other Presidents. thinking Trump is evil for this while Obama was great is hypocritical.

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't really have a problem with people criticizing Trump for pardons of commutations, provided they are equal and said the same thing for other Presidents. thinking Trump is evil for this while Obama was great is hypocritical.

You realize it's not that they did Pardons it's who they pardoned and why.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Lol... I was going to say.

Incoming "Obama pardoned this guy ten years ago, why weren't you mad about that??"

I don't know much about some of them, but pardoning Rod is disgraceful.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    like Chelsea Manning.

I haven't looked into who Trump did, but lets not act like Obama didn't do it for people that also deserve to be criticized.

again, I don't really have a problem with people criticizing Trump.

Most of Obama's pardons were people in jail for non-violent drug offenses, iirc. Which is good. I'm sure he pardoned a few corrupt white collar crooks as well, but these ones feel pretty egregious from Trump. Oh well. We all know who Trump's really looking out for at this point.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER