Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1717 of 1770 FirstFirst ... 71712171617166717071715171617171718171917271767 ... LastLast
Results 25,741 to 25,755 of 26536
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Wow, $2.5 million. What a huge scandal. You do realize that money gets appropriated for the president and they have a budget, right? The president can choose where he wants to spend such money for presidential activities. Trump chooses his own place because why not? It's available, he knows the blueprint of the building for security purposes, and it's easily accessible. At the end of the day, that money will be used somewhere or somehow doing the exact same thing. Don't get your panties in a bunch. If your workplace offered to pay you $1,000 for a week lodging to a business trip but you have a family member down there who would let you stay for free, you're going to tell me you wouldn't take the $1,000 for yourself and stay at your family member's for free? Oh please.
    Based on this comment, I donít think you should have any problem with the worst stuff that you and others have accused Joe/Hunter Biden of. It sounds like grifting off the White House is ok with you.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Based on this comment, I donít think you should have any problem with the worst stuff that you and others have accused Joe/Hunter Biden of. It sounds like grifting off the White House is ok with you.
    well, there is truth to it....the president DOES get a discretionary budget for this type of activity and IS allowed to spend it as he sees fit..........the problem here is that there has never been a prior president that needed to be reigned in on this type of activity NOR a president who would even HAVE such business interests to utilize...so there's been no prior need to have rules governing it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Trump is allowed to do what he did. Joe Biden is not. And I never once accused Joe Biden of anything other than being inappropriate with kids and having dementia. I am waiting for the full info on the business dealings he did as proxy when he was VP because I don't accuse people of things that can't be verified. So if you have a problem with how Trump spent the money, go ask the Congress to change it... Don't blame me.

Trump is allowed to do what he did. Joe Biden is not. And I never once accused Joe Biden of anything other than being inappropriate with kids and having dementia. I am waiting for the full info on the business dealings he did as proxy when he was VP because I don't accuse people of things that can't be verified. So if you have a problem with how Trump spent the money, go ask the Congress to change it... Don't blame me.
    If Joe Biden did anything wrong, why hasnít Trump, Bill Barr, Chris Wray, or any other law enforcement agency stepped in? Why have they all under the Trump Department of Justice stood by? Are they all paralyzed by fear of what this allegedly senile man will do? Or perhaps is there nothing illegal with what Biden did but theyíre all just too big of p****** to admit that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So Trump had a rally in Omaha and had people bused in because they had to park 3 miles away, after he left no buses taking them back. Itís 30 degrees there and a lot of old people needed to walk back to their cars.

Yeah letís say some needed ambulance help getting out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I honestly don't know which one of you is the bigger liar. You or dbronc78087.

https://www-washingtonpost-com.cdn.a...-stuck-cold%2F
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Jape Tapper posted this, but didn't include a quote that matters more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lol

They still stranded.

But most important question?

Why the **** is he in Omaha?

wth...."I think he did it to teach us a lesson. What was the lesson? Well that's not really for us to know."

umm, girl.....so, lesson learned then?

If Joe Biden did anything wrong, why hasnít Trump, Bill Barr, Chris Wray, or any other law enforcement agency stepped in? Why have they all under the Trump Department of Justice stood by? Are they all paralyzed by fear of what this allegedly senile man will do? Or perhaps is there nothing illegal with what Biden did but theyíre all just too big of p****** to admit that?
    It's still under investigation and when did I claim Biden did anything wrong? I specifically said I am waiting for the full info like everyone else is. If Biden is guilty of wrongdoing and conducted illegal business using his position, he should be prosecuted as such. If not and it's just one of those deals that he shouldn't have done but is not criminally motivated, then no. But none of us have that info so why are you claiming that I said he was guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    wth...."I think he did it to teach us a lesson. What was the lesson? Well that's not really for us to know."

umm, girl.....so, lesson learned then?
    She is a comedian doing a skit for laughs (in case you couldn't tell).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    She is a comedian doing a skit for laughs (in case you couldn't tell).
    I wasn't even paying enough attention

Yet you clicked on it and quoted it....it's okay to admit you couldn't tell she was a comedian doing a skit. When I first came across one of her tweets months ago, she got me as well.

It's still under investigation and when did I claim Biden did anything wrong? I specifically said I am waiting for the full info like everyone else is. If Biden is guilty of wrongdoing and conducted illegal business using his position, he should be prosecuted as such. If not and it's just one of those deals that he shouldn't have done but is not criminally motivated, then no. But none of us have that info so why are you claiming that I said he was guilty?
    Yea and so are Hillary's emails...they're both under investigation and they will both be locked up any day now.

This is as delusional as people expecting Trump to get locked up for colluding with Russia.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Yea and so are Hillary's emails...they're both under investigation and they will both be locked up any day now.

This is as delusional as people expecting Trump to get locked up for colluding with Russia.
    So now you're claiming I said Hillary should get locked up? You're just pushing strawman after strawman. I have never claimed anyone should be locked up. You just have no ammo left so you're shooting empty blanks at anything.

So now you're claiming I said Hillary should get locked up? You're just pushing strawman after strawman. I have never claimed anyone should be locked up. You just have no ammo left so you're shooting empty blanks at anything.
    I'm saying they are both ludicrous arguments about things that you and I both know will never happen. I don't know that you were a "lock her up" kind of guy, but given how strongly you support Trump I would be willing to put money on it.

But bottom line, without putting any words in your mouth.

Hillary Clinton ain't going to be arrested for her emails.
    Donald Trump ain't going to be arrested for Russia related issues.

...and...

Joe Biden ain't going to be arrested for Hunter Biden or his activity.

Take that guarantee to the bank!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I'm saying they are both ludicrous arguments about things that you and I both know will never happen. I don't know that you were a "lock her up" kind of guy, but given how strongly you support Trump I would be willing to put money on it.

But bottom line, without putting any words in your mouth.

Hillary Clinton ain't going to be arrested for her emails.
    Donald Trump ain't going to be arrested for Russia related issues.

...and...

Joe Biden ain't going to be arrested for Hunter Biden or his activity.

Take that guarantee to the bank!
    None are claims that I've made... I don't support locking anyone up or accusing them unless there is factual evidence. And the biggest phony of them all was Trump getting accused of working with Russians and Brett Kavanaugh. Pretty sure it was Democrats that played this game, first. Hillary's emails were highly contested way before Trump got there. She was under investigation before Trump... So that's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yet you clicked on it and quoted it....it's okay to admit you couldn't tell she was a comedian doing a skit. When I first came across one of her tweets months ago, she got me as well.
    I thought I just did.
    I was at work, I listened to it a bit, heard that and laughed, then got a phone call..didn't go back to it again, but commented. Guilty as charged, I didn't catch that she was a comedian.
    Which actually says more about how clueless some Trumpers are...it wasn't otherwise obvious it was a joke.