Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1703 of 1772 FirstFirst ... 70312031603165316931701170217031704170517131753 ... LastLast
Results 25,531 to 25,545 of 26575
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.
    Well, then, ignorance shall be your punishment.

and for us reading your post.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Ted Yoho famously lost his mind over a very innocuous comment AOC made once. Called her a "****ing *****".

She handled that incident, as always, with infinitely more grace than any of them ever would. Which is probably why Crovash's post flew over people's heads. She didn't blow a gasket like the most fragile people in the world -- Republican men -- would've had the roles been swapped.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Ted Yoho famously lost his mind over a very innocuous comment AOC made once. Called her a "****ing *****".

She handled that incident, as always, with infinitely more grace than any of them ever would. Which is probably why Crovash's post flew over people's heads. She didn't blow a gasket like the most fragile people in the world -- Republican men -- would've had the roles been swapped.
    She scares the right. If she sticks it out and resists the call of the senate, she could be an extreme power player in the House and I think one day en become Speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You'll have your wish in 51 months.

“People are tired of COVID. I have these huge rallies. People are saying whatever. Just leave us alone. They’re tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots.”

This after his devastating insult that Biden will listen to actual scientists.

Dumbest POTUS ever, you need to be a brainwashed corrupt worm to support someone this incompetent and intellectually absent.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    “People are tired of COVID. I have these huge rallies. People are saying whatever. Just leave us alone. They’re tired of it. People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots.”

Dumbest POTUS ever, you need to be a brainwashed corrupt worm to support someone this incompetent and intellectually absent.
    Fauci is a media loving ****. Dude keeps saying "keep me out of politics" while insisting to be kept in politics and taking every opportunity to raise his claim to fame, and you lefties are lapping it up likes it's a hot fudge sundae.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Fauci is a media loving ****. Dude keeps saying "keep me out of politics" while insisting to be kept in politics and taking every opportunity to raise his claim to fame, and you lefties are lapping it up likes it's a hot fudge sundae.
    I dont think it's as much as him trying to get into politics as it is the right spinning any science against their stupid anti lockdown mentality into politics.

And the left spinning into their my god look at how stupid trump is approach.

Although the latter doesnt actually require spin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lol, when has Fauci said anything political?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

If Faui was seeking fame he could have got it for his work on HIV, West Nile Virus, Ebola, and the Zika virus. He works under Reagan, the two Bushs, Clinton and Obama before working for Trump. In all that time, no one ever heard of him until he wouldn't kowtow to Trump's stupidity.

But yes he seeking fame.

Just say anything against anybody who doesn't bow down to the Stable Genius who is Trump.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-20-2020 at 01:18 AM.

Dr. Fauci is 79 years old and has been the Director of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases since 1984.

I find it very difficult to believe a 79 year old Doctor who has been in the same job for 36 years decided now was the time to reach for fame.

I don't go to a politician, especially Trump, for expert opinion on anything. Trump has been accused of manipulating Coranavirus reports for political reasons, yet it Faui who is the bad guy.

We are now entering the bimbo zone where idiots opinions out weight science and their followers repeat their nonsense in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post

Trump insults people intelligent daily with his craziness. I am sure as we get closer to the election, it will get worse out of desperation on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Dr. Fauci is 79 years old and has been the Director of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases since 1984.

I find it very difficult to believe a 79 year old Doctor who has been in the same job for 36 years decided now was the time to reach for fame.
    Fauci is used to dealing with presidents who pretend like a disease is a hoax. Reagan did it too with AIDS.