Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1860 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8601360176018101850185818591860186118621870 ... LastLast
Results 27,886 to 27,900 of 28554
  1. #27886
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,146
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Hillary's actions after conceding contradict that. the similarities are there. people including media saying the election was stolen, saying Trump cheated, calling Trump illegitimate. Democrats refusing to accept the electoral collage, refusing to attend the Inauguration. Democrats/media/people continuing this narrative YEARS into Trump's presidency. one side completely believed (and still do) that Trump did not really win in 2016, which is what allowed a trending hashtag on the twitter #NotMyPresident. same type of gullible people that believed Joe Biden didn't win either, and after the 2016 election it went on much longer than the right to date.

    but no comparison, apparently, keep denying.


    you seem to think interference and collusion are the same thing. they're not.
    Those actions aren't Hillary's though lol. Was Hillary doing all the things Trump has done? I don't think you understand personal accountability. The concept seems to elude you. You can't just dismiss all the actions Trump has taken since November 3rd and wrap that up in a pretty bow like all of us have been asleep since then.

  2. #27887
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,155
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    In another year, these guys will have convinced themselves that it was the Bernie Bros who raided the Capitol Building with the backing of the BLM and Clinton's child sex ring.

    And of course, steal the vote.

    Damn liberals
    And by a year, do you mean a few weeks ago at the impeachment hearings? LOL they were making the argument it was Antifa back then.

  3. #27888
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,781
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Those actions aren't Hillary's though lol. Was Hillary doing all the things Trump has done? I don't think you understand personal accountability. The concept seems to elude you. You can't just dismiss all the actions Trump has taken since November 3rd and wrap that up in a pretty bow like all of us have been asleep since then.
    I mean imagine if trump called for violence on Biden! Just like liberal representatives did


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #27889
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean imagine if trump called for violence on Biden! Just like liberal representatives did


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are so intellectually dishonest (or just not too bright).

  5. #27890
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,146
    https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...15059742666756

    This should be a whole bunch of ******** for however long he is on stage. More about how the election was stolen from him, how social media is trying to censor him, how great of a president he was, how great of a president he will be in 4 years, etc.

  6. #27891
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,166
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...15059742666756

    This should be a whole bunch of ******** for however long he is on stage. More about how the election was stolen from him, how social media is trying to censor him, how great of a president he was, how great of a president he will be in 4 years, etc.
    And all his little *****es will eat it up like chocolate pudding

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  7. #27892
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,597

  8. #27893
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,035
    Did anybody see that gold statue head of donald trump? lol, is that normal?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #27894
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,272
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Did anybody see that gold statue head of donald trump? lol, is that normal?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    oh its just a bunch of supposed Christians worshipping a Golden Idol.

  10. #27895
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,476
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    oh its just a bunch of supposed Christians worshipping a Golden Idol.
    because they're known for that?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #27896
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,272
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    because they're known for that?
    its more like something they shouldn't be doing. The point was this golden trump statue is their golden calf idol. you know the whole 10 commandants, old testament don't worship idols?

  12. #27897
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,155
    Imagine not still thinking that it's a cult.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #27898
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,476
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    its more like something they shouldn't be doing. The point was this golden trump statue is their golden calf idol. you know the whole 10 commandants, old testament don't worship idols?
    true enough there....which does make many of them 'supposed' Christians
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #27899
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,865
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    true enough there....which does make many of them 'supposed' Christians
    CINOS?

    CHINOS?

    CHRINOS? (I like that one)

    XINOS?

  15. #27900
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,155
    Trump was canceled by 82,000,000 Americans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •