Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1110 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 1106101010106011001108110911101111111211201160 ... LastLast
Results 16,636 to 16,650 of 17492
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Umm Trump doesn't buy American when he has a choice. His MAGA hats are notoriously made in China.

His resort is facing 30% occupancy in peak season months. He is using the government of the US and other governments to prop up his failing business. This is literally why we have an emoluments clause in the Constitution.
    The witch hunt continues. Trump just wants what is best for America. And that is hosting G7 at his resort.

Is this it? I mean this looks bad Is the President going to get fired?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blockade-...121722283.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is this it? I mean this looks bad Is the President going to get fired?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blockade-...121722283.html
    Lol if somebody got to deliver his line from the apprentice on to him, it would be oh so perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    The witch hunt continues. Trump just wants what is best for America. And that is hosting G7 at his resort.
    So all the world leaders can get bed bugs and sleep in Russian hooker urine soaked sheets?

Wait, this is satire right?

Yankees Farm System

The Russian witch hunt caught an awful lot of witches in Trump's orbit including his former campaign manager. This witch hunt will likely be equally fruitful.

And no...just no. Trump doesn't give a single solitary **** about what's best for America. And it absolutely isn't in America's best interest to have the G7 hosted at his bed bug motel.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Lol if somebody got to deliver his line from the apprentice on to him, it would be oh so perfect.

I'm serious. Is it all coming down?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I'm serious. Is it all coming down?
    I honestly don’t think republicans will fall out of line unless he keeps going against them in the Middle East.

That’s the only thing that I think could frustrate them enough. Because they he is breaking with their policy which is why they put up with him in the first place.

Otherwise, they’ll just move on to the next spin.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I honestly don’t think republicans will fall out of line unless he keeps going against them in the Middle East.

That’s the only thing that I think could frustrate them enough. Because they he is breaking with their policy which is why they put up with him in the first place.

Otherwise, they’ll just move on to the next spin.

If public opinion keeps swaying towards impeachment then I think you will see enough of them cut bait

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How is that not an excuse? I would definitely walk out of a meeting if the other side was acting unhinged. That is totally reasonable. And yes, I'd be OK if Trump walked out of a meeting where Democrats were acting unhinged.
    something to remember, because you know it's going to happen again when Trump walks out of something.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Remember when Special couldn't stop talking about the text where it said "President was clear, no quid pro quo's"?

Well now we know that that text happened 5 hours and after a phone call with Trump after he received a text saying it was crazy to tie the meeting to an investigation into Biden. So already suspicious. And now, as if that wasn't bad enough, the guy who wrote the "no quid pro quo" text has testified he believed that the meeting was on the condition of an investigation into Biden:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/eu-a...ry?id=66331975

So yeah, that's pretty bad for Trump. Will have to wait to hear how Special spins it, but not a good look.

first, lets wait until he actually testifies to see what he has to say. it wouldn't be the first time media said something was going to be said and they were wrong.

remember when I also said this..
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank you for the texts, what is the smoking gun here?
    there should be nothing wrong with investigating what helped start the Russia hoax from back in 2016.

where was the answer to this that is a question?
    Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?
    this question, should be answered, no.

if this is Trump saying Ukraine must investigate Biden or there will be consequences then that is troubling, but it will have to be proven that that was the intent.
    this article you posted also said this is what he believes. he can believe whatever he wants but that doesn't have to mean that is what Trump wanted. show me where this is what he was specifically told by Trump to do. that would be different. we have on record him specifically saying "The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s of any kind.” something will have to contradict that as in Trump specifically said something different.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

something to remember, because you know it's going to happen again when Trump walks out of something.

first, lets wait until he actually testifies to see what he has to say. it wouldn't be the first time media said something was going to be said and they were wrong.

this article you posted also said this is what he believes. he can believe whatever he wants but that doesn't have to mean that is what Trump wanted. show me where this is what he was specifically told by Trump to do. that would be different. we have on record him specifically saying "The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s of any kind.” something will have to contradict that as in Trump specifically said something different.
    We also have the president saying that he needs a favor though.

Yeah, he was on record as saying that, doesn't mean that is what Trump wanted. He could have said that to cover Trump's ***. Not to mention the rest of the text where he says "the President just wants to make sure Ukraine is serious about stopping corruption before meeting" is a quid pro quo.

What corruption do you think he was specifically talking about?

Trump just gets worse and worse, every day.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Trump just gets worse and worse, every day.
    There's a theory that Mulvaney is trying to get Trump impeached so his buddy from the days in the House Mike Pence could become president.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!