Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1322 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 32282212221272131213201321132213231324133213721422 ... LastLast
Results 19,816 to 19,830 of 21721
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wow. He shut down a major money making festival in his state before a single case was reported there. Bravo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thin you will see this stuff happening more and more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I hope not but the guy from Ohio did a great job dealing with this one

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Nvm

Sluggadamus prognosticates again!

Sometimes the hospitals use the tests as frisbees. We’re making so many tests. Obama was testing with an abacus

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did I say that?

clearly this move helped, and people should be able to drop the partisan ******** and accept this fact.

It helped sure. Was it enough to be something to continuously boast about (and have others boast about) when a lot more action could've taken place during the 2.5 months that it was denounced as a political hoax? Not even ****ing close.

lol did FNK just tell people to drop the partisan ********? Can't make this stuff up.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is it fair and justified to question the death rates?

I don't remember where I read it in the last few days, but when people die that have not been tested for coronavirus but had similar symptoms then they are added to the death toll. how is that okay?]
    Do you think the official numbers are off by large amounts?

Questioning that a lot of people have died or whether this is serious is indeed unjustifiable at this point.

I'm not "blaming" prior admins.

I'm pointing out that this is an unforseeable situation that no one could have prepared for. Trump is out of ventilators and med supplies. If this happened 4-5 years ago, BO would have been out of ventilators and med supplies.

Conversely, if we had a 100,000 ventilators ready to go but not neededin a warehouse a year or so ago and kids "in cages ripped from their parents" there would have been blame thrown around for how that money was spent.

There are no real answers for this.

Could trump have done better??? Probably

Could Trump have done worse??? Possibly

Has he done OK given the situation??? Probably (Well except for allowing the My Pillow guy to have the podium. He should be impeached for that one)
    This is of course, more conservative propaganda. Trump couldn’t have possibly known the scope of this!

Except, he was briefed on it. He knew how serious this was right around the time he tweeted the US has 15 cases that will soon be down to zero.

Think about that doozy of a sentence. Has any President been that wrong before? 15 cases going to 0, meanwhile we are 200,000 cases and 3,000+ deaths later.

Let’s talk about Facebook trends and raiding cartels in the epidemic briefing.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.

I'm pointing out that this is an unforseeable situation that no one could have prepared for. Trump is out of ventilators and med supplies. If this happened 4-5 years ago, BO would have been out of ventilators and med supplies.

Conversely, if we had a 100,000 ventilators ready to go but not neededin a warehouse a year or so ago and kids "in cages ripped from their parents" there would have been blame thrown around for how that money was spent.

Has he done OK given the situation??? Probably (Well except for allowing the My Pillow guy to have the podium. He should be impeached for that one)
    ********. Action plans were put into place after SARS... Plans that were abandoned. Pandemics of respiratory viruses... Not exactly aliens invading from mars.

We have a medical system built to make money. Surplus is bad, that's financial waste. What happens when there is a pandemic and your system is built to not have any empty beds?

Come on.. No one could forsee this happening? Sure if they had their head up their ***.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    ********. Action plans were put into place after SARS... Plans that were abandoned. Pandemics of respiratory viruses... Not exactly aliens invading from mars.

We have a medical system built to make money. Surplus is bad, that's financial waste. What happens when there is a pandemic and your system is built to not have any empty beds?

Come on.. No one could forsee this happening? Sure if they had their head up their ***.
    Arrogance is the main reason why this country was not prepared along with an administration that belittles science and preaches capitalism at all cost. Now we are ****ed because we were caught with our pants down and our dicks in our hands.

I'm pointing out that this is an unforseeable situation that no one could have prepared for.

This has to be satire or some new high level performance art at this point, right? It's impossible anyone is this woefully obtuse.

As I said before (maybe you missed it) where were the ventilators, medical supplies, drug supply lines during the Clinton, Bush, BO admins???

It's not like Trump got rid of all these items.

He's the leader, he's out front, he takes the shots, he loses the election. But it's not all on Trump. There is plenty of look back blame out there.

He's just the one that is out there now. 100,000 will have died on Trump's watch. Not Bush, Clinton or BO.

You really think Hilly would have done a better job????
    I mean yeah, where are those medical supplies?

Concerns about a dwindling supply of PPE are not new. Back on February 7, the World Health Organization sounded alarm bells about "the limited stock of PPE," noting demand was 100 times higher than normal for this equipment.
    Yet the same day as the WHO warning, the Trump administration announced that it was transporting to China nearly 17.8 tons (more than 35,000 pounds) of "masks, gowns, gauze, respirators, and other vital materials." As Secretary of State Mike Pompeo noted in the press release announcing this shipment, "These donations are a testament to the generosity of the American people."
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/29/opini...lah/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    nobody would do a better job. They could do the same job but no president has had to deal with the crap trump has from day 1.... he has been given an unfair presidency because he was attacked by everyone except the people that voted for him... they tried to impeach him over something silly because he was so hated on and now he is dealing with a pandemic the likes of no president has seen when you factor in the amount of americans we now have for a virus that spreads like nothing else all while having to fix/help the economy after obama who got more help from the federal reserve and federal government then any president ever to help get him out of the recession or our country would have been ****ed before trump even took office... Go read up on how the federal government carried obama during the recession.
    lol.... hypocrisy. Trump attacks everyone but he when he gets attacked he can't take the heat? Step down.