Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1319 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 31981912191269130913171318131913201321132913691419 ... LastLast
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 21872
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Pence is on right now. I donít like him either. He is professional and behaves appropriately

Actually Trump was ok to but heís not done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watching so we don't have to. I love it. You'd have to pay me big bucks to get me to watch Trump speak. Everything is either a lie, an insult, or some kind of absurd self-praise.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Trump sounds serious today. Good. Honestly he treated everyone with respect and gave some pretty good answers. I did not agree with him on not locking down the nation and leaving it up to the states. Still this was a Trump you could have a discussion with

Last edited by ewing; 03-31-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Trump sounds serious today. Good. Honestly he treated everyone with respect and gave some pretty good answers. I did not agree with him on not locking down the nation and leaving it up to the states. Still this was a Trump you could have a discussion with

Yeah he does this once every couple months ago. He'll go back to ranting and raving tomorrow like always.

-JFK

The medicine kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The medicine kicked in.
    He did well. I even heard him say another county did a good job at something. Thatís a first. One guy asked him a question about something being lacking in the National stockpile. Instead of attacking him he answered that while that maybe true manufacturers are making many more deliveries directly to the states as opposed to them being delivered to the feds first then redirected. It was a good answer and he treated a the reporter who was not looking to kiss his *** with respect. Then at one point he said the reporters were asking good questions!

Last edited by ewing; 03-31-2020 at 08:22 PM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavir...212633252.html

Many in the conservative media are questioning the hospitalization and death rates.

He did well. I even heard him say another county did a good job at something. Thatís a first. One guy asked him a question about something being lacking in the National stockpile. Instead of attacking him he answered that while that maybe true manufacturers are making many more deliveries directly to the states as opposed to them being delivered to the feds first then redirected. It was a good answer and he treated a the reporter who was not looking to kiss his *** with respect. Then at one point he said the reporters were asking good questions!

Itís way past due. His dismissal of COVID-19 as a threat probably means that tens of thousands more people will die than had he taken this seriously.

This **** should weigh on him. He says we havenít faced a challenge like this before - and in some respects, heís right - but the challenge WRT death is largely fabricated as a result of his incompetence.

This **** is serious. This isnít a political game. And his refusal to be a goddamned leader is killing Americans.

I hope this sparks a change in his administration. It wonít, but I can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Itís way past due. His dismissal of COVID-19 as a threat probably means that tens of thousands more people will die than had he taken this seriously.

This **** should weigh on him. He says we havenít faced a challenge like this before - and in some respects, heís right - but the challenge WRT death is largely fabricated as a result of his incompetence.

This **** is serious. This isnít a political game. And his refusal to be a goddamned leader is killing Americans.

This make me sad to. One week ago he tweeted that the lame stream media was looking to keep our county shut down as long as possible to hurt his re-election prospects. GA, FL, and Tx arenít locked down. He could make them and they might have even done it themselves with different messaging from the feds. A lot of people didnít pay attention to social distancing warnings at first. Even if we did other things right his messaging alone has cost lives. Iím scared for my family and he did not help their odds. Thatís not political thatís sad.

You can tell how qualified someone is for the job by looking at their appearance before and after. Obama's hair got considerably grayer after his eight years because the job weighs on you and is stressful. Trump has looked essentially the same and it's because he hasn't been taking the job seriously and isn't involved in anything that matters or impacts people's lives. He treats it like a game and anything that approaches serious gets punted well away from him so that he can blame someone else for it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavir...212633252.html

Many in the conservative media are questioning the hospitalization and death rates.
    is it fair and justified to question the death rates?

I don't remember where I read it in the last few days, but when people die that have not been tested for coronavirus but had similar symptoms then they are added to the death toll. how is that okay?

what Trump did helped.

"health experts like Dr. Fauci and everyone else agree travel restrictions have vastly slowed the spread of the virus in the US."

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

This guy

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

This guy
    Well we know that Devin Nunes is a piece of ****.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...han-virus-term

Former White House national security adviser Susan Rice rebuked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Tuesday for referring to the novel coronavirus as the ďWuhan virusĒ on MSNBCís ďAndrea Mitchell Reports."

ďItís shameful. I mean, for the United States to be race-baiting,Ē Rice said Tuesday, saying Pompeoís use of the name was intended to ďstigmatize people of Asian descent.Ē
    Susan Rice herself race baiting.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is it fair and justified to question the death rates?

I don't remember where I read it in the last few days, but when people die that have not been tested for coronavirus but had similar symptoms then they are added to the death toll. how is that okay?

what Trump did helped.

"health experts like Dr. Fauci and everyone else agree travel restrictions have vastly slowed the spread of the virus in the US."

He could have and should have helped more.