Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1314 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 31481412141264130413121313131413151316132413641414 ... LastLast
Results 19,696 to 19,710 of 21718

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    The whole idea of "stealing supplies" may have been little more than just what I described…some tech grabbing a box of masks. And it became a footnote in some report that Trump stupidly brought up.

I'm not defending Trump. There is no question that he could explain things a lot better. It is not his forte.

However, I am defending the point that this situation is one that was impossible to prepare for from the get go. It might also be insoluble. No one could have predicted this have happening to this degree. It just is not feasible to have supplies, ventilators, the military, travel etc prepared for something that has not happened in over 100 years and very easily might not have happened at all.

Do you think that if this happened 4 year ago while BO was running the show that there would be more ventilators or supplies or tests. Or under Bush, Clinton, Reagan. or if Hilly would have been in charge, or Romney, McCain???

Do you really think any of them would have made a difference???

I don't think so.
    I do. They could have ****ed it up too but they also could have done better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Social distance guidelines. This is what we have to be thankful for? Cuz in california we did this before the national govt

Lmao, seriously tho, this is the bar for our govt?? They can give out guidelines and done. Not actual strategy of how to implement?

Damn, them govt jobs tho, you can just legit sleep through em and no one cares. I dont get why any American would be sitting here defending this complete failure of a response by our govt. No one would accept this from any business. If amazon was just like oops, sorry, delivery drivers just missing, no one would sit here and accept it. No one would shop there again. Somehow this level of disfunction is accepted from the govt tho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You're the one claiming that there is no one within the U.S. government "who actually analyzes the situation, identifies goals and gameplan an active strategy of how to accomplish those goals". There is a whole team of people working on these things around the clock. I don't care what you are or are not thankful for; that doesn't dictate whether or not there has been a group of people in place to handle this ish since January.

There's simply no quick and easy answer for a crisis like this. Please continue telling us how great China, the country of origin for this virus, has handled things though.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    We was obviously referring to the media but of course you try to make it about race.
    That’s not what people say “you people” with a history on race like Trump’s. A man raised by member of the KKK and being forced multiple times to change the way they do business to prevent racism from being pervasive going back to the 60s and 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That’s not what people say “you people” with a history on race like Trump’s. A man raised by member of the KKK and being forced multiple times to change the way they do business to prevent racism from being pervasive going back to the 60s and 70s.
    You are the epitome of a partisan with a tenuous grasp on reality. That first sentence hurts my brain and your second sentence is sensationalist nonsense. I love how you made the leap from Fred Trump being arrested at a KKK rally to him being a no doubt about it, card carrying member of the KKK. I'm sure you have loads of evidence to backup this claim.
    Last edited by Scoots; 04-03-2020 at 12:01 AM. Reason: insults

WTF is the my pillow guy doing talking in these press conferences?

That’s why this is a ****ing joke.

You're the one claiming that there is no one within the U.S. government "who actually analyzes the situation, identifies goals and gameplan an active strategy of how to accomplish those goals". There is a whole team of people working on these things around the clock. I don't care what you are or are not thankful for; that doesn't dictate whether or not there has been a group of people in place to handle this ish since January.

There's simply no quick and easy answer for a crisis like this. Please continue telling us how great China, the country of origin for this virus, has handled things though.
    That's great that theres a team, I know theres a team, my brother actually works on the team, but who leads this team?

Like I said, there is no captain to the ship. Someone is missing.

I know theres no easy answer, but our entire system is just getting exposed right now. We should have already been implementing crude screening at airports, even if it's just taking temperature as a rough screening. It doesnt have to be perfect, but cmon, do SOMETHING.

The moment corona was confirmed here, fed govt should have had crude plan of action for any county with positive cases. Maybe not all out lockdown like we did, but definitely major crowds should have been addressed, like arenas and theme parks. Also gyms and theatres. Things like this. Why was there no general guideline for anyone?

When 911 hit, there was a clear hierarchy regarding how we are going to approach this disaster. Imagine if 911 hit and literally nothing by federal govt, no ordering planes to land, no airforce to patrol the skies, no one to care to take the Pennsylvania plane down. What if they just relied on each state to just close their own airports down individually?

That's what's happening right now with this virus. No ones even addressed any sort of plan of action regarding the virus on a national level.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Recklessly and with zero basis accusing undersupplied and overworked hospitals of stealing/underhanded **** with masks, pretending there’s absolutely nothing he can do to look into such an absurd claim, and openly admitting the GOP thrives on voter suppression. Solid 24 hours for the patron saint of the impossibly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Recklessly and with zero basis accusing undersupplied and overworked hospitals of stealing/underhanded **** with masks, pretending there’s absolutely nothing he can do to look into such an absurd claim, and openly admitting the GOP thrives on voter suppression. Solid 24 hours for the patron saint of the impossibly stupid.
    But he is doing a great job.

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

So trump admitted that without voter suppression the gop would be ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That's great that theres a team, I know theres a team, my brother actually works on the team, but who leads this team?

Like I said, there is no captain to the ship. Someone is missing.

I know theres no easy answer, but our entire system is just getting exposed right now. We should have already been implementing crude screening at airports, even if it's just taking temperature as a rough screening. It doesnt have to be perfect, but cmon, do SOMETHING.

The moment corona was confirmed here, fed govt should have had crude plan of action for any county with positive cases. Maybe not all out lockdown like we did, but definitely major crowds should have been addressed, like arenas and theme parks. Also gyms and theatres. Things like this. Why was there no general guideline for anyone?

When 911 hit, there was a clear hierarchy regarding how we are going to approach this disaster. Imagine if 911 hit and literally nothing by federal govt, no ordering planes to land, no airforce to patrol the skies, no one to care to take the Pennsylvania plane down. What if they just relied on each state to just close their own airports down individually?

That's what's happening right now with this virus. No ones even addressed any sort of plan of action regarding the virus on a national level.

I stopped reading immediately after I saw you claim that your brother is on the White House Coronavirus Task Force. Holy ****ing ****.

Wow, just wow. Un-****ing-real.

I stopped reading immediately after I saw you claim that your brother is on the White House Coronavirus Task Force. Holy ****ing ****.
    lol, no, he works for the state, emergency disaster relief

Buzz buzz buzz

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Which is not at all what I was talking about. You are a complete joke, man.