Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1308 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 30880812081258129813061307130813091310131813581408 ... LastLast
Results 19,606 to 19,620 of 21718
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    partial quote.

You are a spammer

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...-for-virus-aid

What a f**king joke Trump is. Just absolutely pathetic.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...-for-virus-aid

What a f**king joke Trump is. Just absolutely pathetic.
    since you dislike Trump, anything you say about Trump is just bias and mudslinging. /s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Damn it sucks when you get everything you wanted and you still act like a victim.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You post false tweets a lot. You have you're own agenda and yield to it. Just saying.
    Ha you jump to defend brewers like he defends trump.

I at least own my own BS and errors. He’s standard partisan hack. I’ve complimented things I agree with when Trump does them. Brewers just reposts whatever the top taking points are on Fox or whatever trumps defense is.

When Trump said it wasn’t going to be a problem, Fox echoed it and so did brewers. When Trump addresses it as a real problem weeks after we already knew, Fox flipped and so did their followers. Now Trumps worries about the economy and says back to work, so Fox flips again and so does Brewers.

As for politicians and media on the left, yes they’re all full of **** (another thing brewers wouldn’t dare admit about the right which is the difference between being a partisan and a partisan hack).

You probably share a lot of the same views as him but you’re genuine.

Everyday I take a 5 min scan of cnn, msnbc and Fox and can tell you exactly what some posters here will give as their “opinion” even though it’s regurgitation.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 03-28-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If you think China’s numbers are accurate that shows a lot about how gullible you are

True. Can’t trust much of anything they report when their government controls all information.

Apparently Japan has been waaayyy underreporting too, in hopes of keeping the Olympics. Now that they’re postponed we’ll see that number shoot up and they’ll finally start social distancing mandates.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    True. Can’t trust much of anything they report when their government controls all information.

Apparently Japan has been waaayyy underreporting too, in hopes of keeping the Olympics. Now that they’re postponed we’ll see that number shoot up and they’ll finally start social distancing mandates.

So what are they doing right now exactly? Under reporting local cases in hopes to keep tourism thriving? I'm open to this idea that china is currently lying about their numbers, but other than them being chinese, what basis is there for such a claim?

We've already gone over them trying to downplay it at the beginning. Big whoop, so did america, does that mean now we just assume america is lying about everything? Are you guys questioning the numbers coming out of New York based in us initially downplaying this a a country

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

I like how Trump gives us teasers like “I might quarantine your state tune in at 11!”

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Definitely starting to sound like the money grab I mentioned earlier.

One trillion to two trillion overnight, wheres my cut?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lmao, pure trump!

https://news.yahoo.com/senator-says-...003319950.html

Not a Trump fan

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He will try to get some of that money for his people and sons even if the bill prohibits him from doing it.