Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1299 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 29979911991249128912971298129913001301130913491399 ... LastLast
Results 19,471 to 19,485 of 21721
    Oh silly Matt Gaetz...not knowing that Howard University has a hospital designated for treatment of COVID-19.

Today's episode of "never vote Republican" is sponsored by Mississippi governor Tate Reeves https://www.jacksonfreepress.com/new...ings-today-ex/
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Oh silly Matt Gaetz...not knowing that Howard University has a hospital designated for treatment of COVID-19.

Somebody post a picture with Gaetz wearing a gas mask while he was mocking the virus as a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Media gets pissed that’s there’s no press briefings anymore. Trump has one every day and now they say this

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/...002383361?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well when you constantly lie to the point of endangering the public, media just might consider not covering him to protect their own liability in perpetuating dangerous lies.

And Birx and Fauci are extremely important and non partisan people. You really think the public should not be hearing what they say?

People should only be hearing what they have to say without Trump contradicting the experts on a daily basis.

My god. Liberals are so god damn clueless and they are obviously upset that 60% approve of how Trump is handling this virus crisis and now his approval percent is nearing 50%. You can try to censor people because you’re afraid of letting people hear what he has to say

My god. Liberals are so god damn clueless and they are obviously upset that 60% approve of how Trump is handling this virus crisis and now his approval percent is nearing 50%. You can try to censor people because you’re afraid of letting people hear what he has to say

Got your daily marching orders from Hannity I see.

Same time tomorrow night?

60% approve of how Trump is handling this virus crisis
    Why would anyone "approve" of it.

Seriously, can anyone list out what he has even done? Has he set any protocol? Has he created any access to supply to carry out this protocol?

Hes working on this stimulus package to address economy, but has he done anything to address the spread of this virus?

I'm honestly asking, maybe I'm just ignorant, but what is there to even approve of? Drunk uncle Don is passed out.

The fact that 60% of americans approve of a completely missing figure is concerning in a whole diff type a way

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Got your daily marching orders from Hannity I see.

Same time tomorrow night?
    So you really think they shouldn’t air these briefings with valuable information from Fauci and Brix who are non partisan and experts at dealing with this type of stuff?

I mean, really?

So you really think they shouldn’t air these briefings with valuable information from Fauci and Brix who are non partisan and experts at dealing with this type of stuff?

I mean, really?

They aren’t the only sources of good information.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I mean, really?

Those are the only two that should be up there. Not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You (and anyone else) can easily take it upon yourself to simply not tune in. It really isn't that difficult. Expecting the media to stage a full blackout anytime the president of the country speaks is pretty stupid though.
    When he is spewing misinformation that is endangering peoples lives, yeah, don't cover him.

Media gets pissed that’s there’s no press briefings anymore. Trump has one every day and now they say this

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/...002383361?s=21

the media doesn't give a damn about what is accurate or not, and anyone sane should know that.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well when you constantly lie to the point of endangering the public, media just might consider not covering him to protect their own liability in perpetuating dangerous lies.

Well when the media constantly lie to the point of endangering the public, people just might consider not believing them ti protect themselves from their dangerous lies.

how many in media got it wrong about a man dying when it was actually not even what they were talking about. they were straight up ignorant, and thousands if not millions of people were ****ing stupid enough to believe it.

people should wake up and stop being so damn stupid, the media only has a political agenda.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    When he is spewing misinformation that is endangering peoples lives, yeah, don't cover him.
    Bingo! They are responsible for what they put onto their airwaves and what they don't put out. If someone is using their airwaves to lie to people and endanger their lives, then they need to take the initiative and keep him off the airwaves.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Bingo! They are responsible for what they put onto their airwaves and what they don't put out. If someone is using their airwaves to lie to people and endanger their lives, then they need to take the initiative and keep him off the airwaves.
    bold They = media.

when the media lies they deserve to held accountable. people are dying because of their hate and ignorance.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber