Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1291 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 29179111911241128112891290129112921293130113411391 ... LastLast
Results 19,351 to 19,365 of 21718
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Here is what Rep. Clyburn said

https://twitter.com/rww_gop/status/1...971029505?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who cares what the idiot who sent Biden's campaign a defibrillator thinks? Did any other Dem echo his sentiments? No, they didn't, not even Joe Manchin. I bet Clyburn didn't even read one word in that bill.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, could have done without those last 2 points. But yes, what hes saying should definitely be a conversation being had by our higher ups. The only issue is in a 2 party system it's not possible for the govt to act as 1 unit.

To me at 2.5% its probably worth it, but I have a feeling the true number may be much smaller than that. Even smaller than the 1.4% they're claiming in Wuhan

To me if that number starts approaching 0.25% then we probably need to start seriously re evaluating this shut down

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Fortunately percentages and data aren’t worked off of “feelings”. Lol

And you’re talking about a good amount of lives there not just % digits.

Right this is Mitch’s fault!

Agreed

Trump just said we’ve learn a lot, we’ve learn about social distancing, we’ve learn about our hands

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

We’ve learn about our hands!

We’ve really learn about our hands

Trump's going to get so many more people killed than need to be because he's the world's foremost narcissist and he defers to corporate interests over everything. America, baby.

He's unfit.

I made a post the other day saying how I won't lose a bit of sleep if any person who has spent their whole lives trying to prevent people from getting healthcare. It was misinterpreted by a certain Trump supporter on this site as me wanting old people to die, and chastised for it. Trump is literally doing that now with everything he said tonight. We're at the "I guess we gotta let a lot of people die" phase of Capitalism, but like on steroids now.

Meanwhile, Joe stumbled through a whatever-you-want-to-call it, and apparently has told donors that his VP will have to be prepared to take over right away. Wow. Great!
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Trump is talking about our country like it’s a nightclub that got closed due to a minor issue from the local Department of Health.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Fortunately percentages and data aren’t worked off of “feelings”. Lol

And you’re talking about a good amount of lives there not just % digits.
    Exactly, and the numbers are starting to trend toward us grossly overestimating the casualties of this disease.

I completely understand about the lives being more than digits thing, but we already accept that to some degree. We already accept certain contagious infections spreading and killing people, we dont stop our economy for it.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Seems vote by mail would drastically lower the risk of spreading the disease from a bunch of people congregated in a polling booth, but what do I know?
    Right because that needs to be in an emergency bill to pay businesses and Americans

Right because that needs to be in an emergency bill to pay businesses and Americans

lol

It's all about that democracy tho

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Right because that needs to be in an emergency bill to pay Americans. **** businesses.

Ftfy

I think if someone has to get the virus, Dan Patrick is a good candidate.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    of course. hell I've criticized him.

but that doesn't mean use the Coronavirus for a political agenda, and that is what has been happening.

this is politics.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/polit..._source=twCNNp
    Speaking of using the Coronavirus for political purposes:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wan...211233245.html