Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1022 of 1118 FirstFirst ... 2252292297210121020102110221023102410321072 ... LastLast
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 16763
    Corey Lewandowski is putting a master class on calling people's bluff. He knows he has no legitimate claim to executive privilege but he's still claiming it and Jerry Nadler lacks the stones to throw him in prison or take any legitimate action.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ewsweekTwitter

Donald Trump Stole Pancakes and Forgot a Relative Was Dead While Visiting Family, Cousin Claims
    A relative of President Donald Trump has accused the self-proclaimed billionaire of being a pancake thief, having stolen a handful of flat cakes while on vacation at his late mother's former home in Scotland.

A distant cousin of the president, Alice Mackay—related to Trump through his mother's family, the McLeods—said the commander-in-chief is an unpleasant man who has never used any of his wealth to help his mother's local community.

The 79-year-old spoke in glowing terms about Trump's late mother—Mary Anne MacLeod, who died in 2000—and his older sister—Maryanne Trump Barry, 82—saying they were both generous people who made many contributions to the Isle of Lewis, an island located in Scotland's far northern Outer Hebrides archipelago.

Mackay told Scottish newspaper The National: "I don't like the man at all, he's so unlike his mother and father." She recalled that Mary Anne and Fred Trump were "lovely parents, I don't know what went wrong with him. My mum and dad were second cousins. Every time they were over here they came to ours for dinner."

Mackay recalled one morning when the future president committed two social faux pas in quick succession. "He was here one morning I was busy making pancakes and he had forgotten my husband had died," she said. "He put a few pancakes in [his] pocket and never said 'cheerio' or anything."

The White House did not immediately respond to Newsweek's request for comment regarding the allegation of theft.

Trump visited his mother's former home in the village of Tong in the northeast of the Isle of Lewis in 2008. According to The National, the president has only visited once, and spent just 97 seconds in the home where his mother was raised alongside nine siblings.

During his visit, Trump said he had been "very busy—I am building jobs all over the world—and it's very, very tough to find the time to come back. But this just seemed an appropriate time, because I have the plane... I'm very glad I did, and I will be back again."

Mary Anne eventually emigrated to the U.S. in 1930 at the age of 17. Settling in New York, she met Trump's father Fred at a party and the two later married in 1936.

From across the Atlantic Ocean, Mary Anne retained her links with the isolated community, donating funds to help construct a village hall in the 1970s. Mary Anne visited Scotland regularly, and spoke the traditional Gaelic language when she did, according to the BBC.

Maryanne, who visited the area many times, continued in her mother's generous tradition and donated almost $200,000 to a care home and hospice in Stornoway, the largest city on the Isle of Lewis.

"They were a lovely pair," Mackay recalled. "His sister gave a big donation to the hospice. Mary Anne gave money to the Tong center as well. She was lovely."

During his trip, Trump met a delegation from the local council to talk about plans to convert Lews Castle into a hotel and museum. The National said the billionaire promised to "look at it," but never got back in touch with officials.
    Donald Trump put pancakes in his pocket and didn't say thank you or anything, EVIL!
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Can you contact me

Sent from my DREAMSYS using Tapatalk

I think Angela likes Special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think Angela likes Special

Figures it would be a robot.

When there's a Democratic President and Republicans you know cry about how they are buying $16 muffins again, just laugh at them. Same thing when they pretend to care about "transparency" again.

https://www.salon.com/2019/09/18/cov...-ireland-trip/
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

A real live woman wants to talk to Special!?!?! Congrats buddy!
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...x-deal-instead

Trump: House Judiciary should investigate Obama Netflix deal instead of his business
    President Trump on Monday suggested the House Judiciary Committee investigate former President Obama's post-presidency book deal and agreement with Netflix instead of pursuing various inquiries into the Trump administration.

The president complained that the House panel "has given up on the Mueller report," which he inaccurately claimed cleared him of collusion and obstruction.

"So they say, OK, lets look at everything else, and all of the deals that 'Trump' has done over his lifetime," the president tweeted. "But it doesn’t work that way. I have a better idea. Look at the Obama Book Deal, or the ridiculous Netflix deal. Then look at all the deals made by the Dems in Congress, the 'Congressional Slush Fund,' and lastly the IG [inspector general] Reports."

I've said before that Trump sometimes says something stupid, and that could be the case again here. what is wrong with Obama having a book deal or being on Netflix. Obama is no longer the President. like Obama once Trump is no longer President he will be allowed the same type of thing. if once Trump is no longer President he has something similar it will now to easy to criticize him for saying this.

how many have heard the name Peter Tabichi? I imagine not many recently. I haven't seen him being covered by the media routinely against Trump, but he just met with Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/ken...MF-Oc6qhjbDeJU

Teacher Peter Tabichi from Nakuru county who won KSh 100 million after clinching the 2019 Global Teacher Prize has met United States of America President Donald Trump at the White House.

The world's best teacher was in the US to address the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

In a Twitter post, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham hailed Tabichi as a true hardworking man who was dedicated to his profession in the service for humanity.

"His dedication, hard work, and belief in his student’s talent has led his poorly resourced school in Kenya to emerge victorious after taking on the country’s best schools in national science competitions. Peter, you inspire us all! Thank you for your commitment to your students," said Grisham.

Brother Tabichi is a member of the St Franciscan Friars, a religious order founded by St Francis of Assisi in the 13th century.

President Uhuru Kenyatta when he met Teacher Peter Tabichi after winning global prize in Dubai.

As earlier reported by TUKO.co.ke, Tabichi, who teaches maths and physics at Keriko Mixed Day Secondary School in Nakuru county, beat nine other contestants to take home the grand prize of $1 million (KSh 100 million) in March.

Also two students taught by Tabichi were crowned winners in the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal Award in May.

Esther Amimo Anyanzwa and Salome Njeri won a prize of $2,000 (Sh200,000) for developing a device for visually impaired and deaf learners to measure length.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/arti...-peter-tabichi

The 2019 Global Teacher award winner Br Peter Tabichi has started off his duties with high-level meetings themed on education and consultations with dignitaries across the world.

Br Tabichi, a Franciscan Brother and a teacher at Keriko Day Secondary School in Nakuru shot to the global limelight, flooring thousands others to win the converted teacher’s prize earlier this year.

At the start of his global tour whose theme is education, Tabichi had the rare chance to visit the White House and met US President Donald Trump.

Tabichi, visited Trump alongside Varkey Foundation Chairman Vikas Pota and billionaire Founder of Varkey Foundation Sunny Varkey.

“It was all like a dream. I had received an invite from the White House as part of the line up meetings I will be having here in the US. After the security protocol, we were ushered in to meet President Trump who was very eager to meet us,” he said.

The meeting, he said, was laughter-filled, taking close to 15 minutes.

“He looked so much at ease. We talked, laughed and took several pictures. I appreciated his support on education and technology more so partnerships that have boosted education in African countries,” Tabichi told the Standard.

“He told me he was very happy and that I was the only global teacher winner he has met. He did not ask many questions but asked how Africa and Kenya were doing,” Tabichi said.

The stay at the White House, would last an hour, a moment Tabichi said, ‘all looked like a dream’. “It was the best moment, a special day too,” he recalled.

On Monday, Tabichi also toured Google offices in the legendary Silicon Valley.

As an educator, he said he shared stories on homegrown solutions and technologies learners in Kenya and Africa are coming up with.

He also told the Standard that he is set to attend other high-level engagements including the United Nations General Assembly set for today, Tuesday in New York.

In his line-up this year, Tabichi is also set to attend meetings in Paris, Armenia, London, Dubai and Las Vegas.

In the UN general meeting, Tabichi will recite the Prayer of St Francis during the opening session. "I will be conducting special prayers to usher in the start of the general session," he said.

“All meetings are themed on education and much of this year is really backed up with travelling,” he said,

His projects, which he had lined up after his win, he says, will kick off early next year.
    certain times Trump deserves criticism. other times he deserves credit, but often doesn't get that credit.

if Trump is a white supremacist then he's doing it wrong.

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

The entire Trump playbook for the last 4 years summed up in one exchange:

You can’t win against that. You just can’t.

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f9d_story.html

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year

I wouldn’t really care so much except they made such a big deal about it in the campaign. It was arguably the second biggest thing in the campaign outside the wall.

there was another person before Ivanka that did something with emails, I'm sure you know her name. was she punished for what she did.. nope. why should anyone else be punished when it's already established that emails are not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there was another person before Ivanka that did something with emails, I'm sure you know her name. was she punished for what she did.. nope. why should anyone else be punished when it's already established that emails are not a big deal.
    Well you threw a conniption fit when Hillary done it. Why not now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Well you threw a conniption fit when Hillary done it. Why not now?
    because of what I said. was she punished? no. so why should anyone going forward be punished? if A was punished then B should be punished for the same thing. A was not punished, so why should B?