Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1581 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 58110811481153115711579158015811582158315911631 ... LastLast
Results 23,701 to 23,715 of 24834
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh....so I'm guessing we all can assume that you also don't want anything bad to happen to this world renowned pedophilia enabler?

I'm not as special as you but I hope she gets buried under the jail after an embarrassing trial that lays to rest any doubts anyone had about her role in Theo Epstein's perverse existence. Hopefully some fellow inmates physically and mentally torture her along the way as well.

Does that make me a bad guy in your eyes or something, FNK?
    Theo Epstein? Wow!

I mean, maybe going from the Red Sox to the Cubs is perverse, but jeez, give the guy a break.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I think the heat is getting to my brain. 100 degrees today. I don't even remember typing the name Theo out.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nowhere did I defend what he said.

if you think I defended what he said, then point out what specifically was defending him.
    You're obviously defending Trump, as per usual. You're defending him by creating your own interpretation (a positive one, of course) of what he said.

He doesn't want anything bad to happen to a world renowned pedophilia enabler (someone that appears to be an old friend of his) and you are good with that. We all see it. If he meant that he hopes she gets a fair trial and doesn't get murdered before justice is served, he should have said as much. Fact of the matter is: he didn't.

You're obviously defending Trump, as per usual. You're defending him by creating your own interpretation (a positive one, of course) of what he said.

He doesn't want anything bad to happen to a world renowned pedophilia enabler (someone that appears to be an old friend of his) and you are good with that. We all see it. If he meant that he hopes she gets a fair trial and doesn't get murdered before justice is served, he should have said as much. Fact of the matter is: he didn't.
    actually he did.

When asked to clarify whether he was suggesting he hoped she doesn't die in jail, Trump told Axios: "Her boyfriend died in jail and people are still trying to figure out, how did it happen? Was it suicide? Was he killed? And I do wish her well. I'm not looking for anything bad for her."
    that is the point, he was talking about her in jail, as this in the quote from article that I posted.

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    actually he did.

that is the point, he was talking about her in jail, as this in the quote from article that I posted.
    No he didn't. Once again, you're creating your own interpretation of what Trump said and pretending like it's fact. Could he have meant what you're trying to say? Sure, it's in the realm of possibilities. Is it obvious that's what he meant? Not at all, unless you are heavily invested in defending this clueless buffoon (which you obviously are).

Trump ain't someone that's known for having much tact. He openly and readily talks **** about anyone who he sees as not on his side without batting an eye. Yet he wishes nothing "bad" happens to this renowned enabler of pedophilia....and here you are sticking your neck out for the guy once again. That says a lot about both him and you.

No he didn't. Once again, you're creating your own interpretation of what Trump said and pretending like it's fact. Could he have meant what you're trying to say? Sure, it's in the realm of possibilities. Is it obvious that's what he meant? Not at all, unless you are heavily invested in defending this clueless buffoon (which you obviously are).

Trump ain't someone that's known for having much tact. He openly and readily talks **** about anyone who he sees as not on his side without batting an eye. Yet he wishes nothing "bad" happens to this renowned enabler of pedophilia....and here you are sticking your neck out for the guy once again. That says a lot about both him and you.
    They always jump back and forth between "he says what he means" and "you can't take him seriously" based on what he says.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Let’s be clear.

The mask prevents YOU from spreading the virus to ME. And no document, law, or natural fact gives YOU the right to spread the virus to me. So no YOU don’t have the right to not put on the mask. YOU have ZERO right to infect other people.

So hopefully people keep harassing people for risking other people’s lives.
    Fauci has even said that he doesn’t know how much of an impact wearing a mask even makes.

The government shouldn’t have the right to tell me what I need to wear or not wear. Giving out fines for not wearing a mask is stupid. Shutting off power to people who have parties is stupid. It’s government overreach. If businesses want to turn away people who don’t wear masks is perfectly fine but the government shouldn’t mandate it.

They also came out and said that you can really only get the virus through “direct contact” if a person walks by you and has the virus and doesn’t talk to you or anything you won’t get the virus. People need to stop freaking the hell out about people wearing or not wearing masks. Strongly recommend it but don’t mandate people to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYC Police Union has endorsed Trump for president. They usually don’t endorse anyone

https://twitter.com/nycpba/status/12...308121602?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The government shouldn’t have the right to tell me what I need to wear or not wear.
    too bad because they literally do
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Fauci has even said that he doesn’t know how much of an impact wearing a mask even makes.

The government shouldn’t have the right to tell me what I need to wear or not wear. Giving out fines for not wearing a mask is stupid. Shutting off power to people who have parties is stupid. It’s government overreach. If businesses want to turn away people who don’t wear masks is perfectly fine but the government shouldn’t mandate it.

They also came out and said that you can really only get the virus through “direct contact” if a person walks by you and has the virus and doesn’t talk to you or anything you won’t get the virus. People need to stop freaking the hell out about people wearing or not wearing masks. Strongly recommend it but don’t mandate people to do it

I agree. Direct contact is a surefire way to get the virus.

Your implied suggestion to shut the country down like Trump should have done in April is excellent. Let’s really get a handle on the virus since we can’t behave appropriately!

NYC Police Union has endorsed Trump for president. They usually don’t endorse anyone

https://twitter.com/nycpba/status/12...308121602?s=21

Nobody accused cops of being smart.

Remember when some of those same NY cops were crying about people being unappreciative of them?

https://youtu.be/WzlrSWSyJpw

Has it really been a full year since we had a legally appropriate DHS Secretary? Courts have said that both Kevin McAleenan and Chad Wolf were not appointed properly to the role. That means April 2019 is the last time we had someone in that role legally.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Remember when some of those same NY cops were crying about people being unappreciative of them?

https://youtu.be/WzlrSWSyJpw
    That dude: WE ARE RESTRAINED!
    _____