Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1447 of 1507 FirstFirst ... 4479471347139714371445144614471448144914571497 ... LastLast
Results 21,691 to 21,705 of 22605
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    It's tough to read sometimes.

I know, as soon as you saw "oppresses black people" you shut down so you probably didn't read the article past the 1st half of the 1st sentence.

Do you think his protest was against the flag? Or against the oppression of minorities in this country?

Maybe he just hates the colors red, white, and blue? Maybe he doesn't like stars? Maybe he thinks stripes makes him look fat? Trying to think of reasons he would be protesting just the flag here.
    from what you quoted, fill in the blank. "show pride in a _____."

I understand what he is protesting for, but he's making the choice to do this against the flag/country/anthem. does he really think everyone in America or anyone that has fought and died for the flag is involved in racial injustice?

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    from what you quoted, fill in the blank. "show pride in a _____."

I understand what he is protesting for, but he's making the choice to do this against the flag/country/anthem. does he really think everyone in America or anyone that has fought and died for the flag is involved in racial injustice?
    No he doesn't. But he's using it to bring attention to the situation. Do you think it worked?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    No he doesn't. But he's using it to bring attention to the situation. Do you think it worked?
    no. much more often the media focuses on the method of protest. that is what makes the headlines. that method is why Trump and many others have been involved, why others saw a problem and how it's offensive to the flag/anthem.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Number of videos that Obama retweeted saying that "the only good Republican is a dead Republican": 0

Number of videos that Trump retweeted saying that "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat": 1

Trump retweeted this:

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Trump is such a snowflake about Twitter fact-checking him.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Man I really hate when people loot during a crisis!

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Hey, they earned every damn penny!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Man I really hate when people loot during a crisis!

Who cares? If they didn't break the law then good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I dont know about the rest of it, but they got one thing right: a tweet means precisely jackshit...
    I certainly agree with that much.
    Not to say his tweets are completely inconsequential but stating an opinion via social media is much different than using one's power to enact policy changes.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Who cares? If they didn't break the law then good for them.
    Lol

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

So umm it sounds like the protesters listened to Trump.

_____

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol
    Good for them. Not sure what is so "lol".

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Good for them. Not sure what is so "lol".
    Yes. All hail, Bezos. What was I thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes. All hail, Bezos. What was I thinking?
    Im starting to wonder whos really getting Soros checks. Because I think its a bad thing that the richest amongst us exploited a global pandemic to further the divide between the top and the bottom. But the people who think that its good that Soros is richer are fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Im starting to wonder whos really getting Soros checks. Because I think its a bad thing that the richest amongst us exploited a global pandemic to further the divide between the top and the bottom. But the people who think that its good that Soros is richer are fine with it.
    I agree, **** George Soros. But what did these people do to exploit the pandemic?