Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1714 of 1772 FirstFirst ... 71412141614166417041712171317141715171617241764 ... LastLast
Results 25,696 to 25,710 of 26566
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Huh, Bernie is the clown, rather than Biden or Kamala? Bernie at 90 would still be the best option for this country.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I'm not making a point about his age. He needs to take the hint. The Democratic base is not that into him. And if he can't win them, then explain to me how he's going to win the general election?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm not making a point about his age. He needs to take the hint. The Democratic base is not that into him. And if he can't win them, then explain to me how he's going to win the general election?
    If Warren didn't despise Bernie with every ounce of her being and didn't cave to her parties demands, Bernie would be battling trump for the presidency today.

I'm not really buying it. He was dominating the polls until everyone dropped out and endorsed Biden

He's the only one that dominated Trump in polling since and before 2016.

Id rather go for actual change than the same old same old, I believe people would recognize Bernie is a great guy and he would beat Trump.

Not to mention likely vote changing, I don't buy that Biden actually destroyed him the way that the MSM will always believe he did. I think the US is a hell of a lot more corrupt than will ever be understood.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I'm not really buying it. He was dominating the polls until everyone dropped out and endorsed Biden

Id rather go for actual change than the same old same old, I believe people would recognize Bernie is a great guy and he would beat Trump.

Not to mention likely vote changing, I don't buy that Biden actually destroyed him the way that the MSM will always believe he did. I think the US is a hell of a lot more corrupt than will ever be understood.

Just about every candidate dropped out after South Carolina where Biden whipped their ***.

Just about every candidate dropped out after South Carolina where Biden whipped their ***.
    A true BiDemocrat. I think a little behind the scene arm twisting by Obama, Hillary and DNC had something to do with it.

Look in the Sky, it's bird, it's a plane, no it SuperBiden.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

He had Chris Matthew talking so much crap on him that he got called out for it had to resign. Bernie bros were a bunch of Brownshirts. Man, the propaganda against Bernie was enormous. The DNC donors didn't want Bernie so the DNC and the corp's media took him down. Not making excuses but the two-time loser Biden needed all the help he could get to win. If they had back Bernie it would be Bernie on the ticket now. These guys got the power to influence people.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    A true BiDemocrat. I think a little behind the scene arm twisting by Obama, Hillary and DNC had something to do with it.

Look in the Sky, it's bird, it's a plane, no it SuperBiden.
    And I take it thatís the first time thatís ever happened?

The bottom line is voters in states where the white population is almost synonymous with the full population voted for Bernie and then states with real diversity went out to vote and voted for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If Warren didn't despise Bernie with every ounce of her being and didn't cave to her parties demands, Bernie would be battling trump for the presidency today.
    Oh, that was a brilliant betrayal worthy of the Game of Thrones. The woman knew she was lying the minute she started her rant against Bernie. And what did she get for a knife well turned, nothing? No vice-president position, she definitely won't be on anything that governs wall street or big business and lost her high position among the progressive for bit role in the DNC.

And I take it thatís the first time thatís ever happened?

The bottom line is voters in states where the white population is almost synonymous with the full population voted for Bernie and then states with real diversity went out to vote and voted for Biden.
    Oh, been down this road before, sorry for dragging you along. I just hope you are satisfied that Biden is going to put Neocons and Republicans into his administration. You got your wish your boy won. The change you said you wanted ain't coming. You been suckered.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-25-2020 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The DNC donors didn't want Bernie so the DNC and the corp's media took him down.
    This.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Huh, Bernie is the clown, rather than Biden or Kamala? Bernie at 90 would still be the best option for this country.

Sounds like you are making a case to be the "King of Clowns" with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Sounds like you are making a case to be the "King of Clowns" with that statement.
    Good one

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

CNN must hate that someone on their network is saying this. this contradicts the left's narrative.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-va...lack-community
    CNN's Van Jones: Trump 'doesn't get enough credit' for the 'good stuff he has done for the Black community'

Jones says he gets 'beat up by liberals' every time he credits the president
    During a panel discussion on Friday, CNN anchor Jake Tapper slammed the president for remarks he made during the final presidential debate, including saying he's "done more" for the Black community than any president with the "possible exception of Abraham Lincoln" and how he declared himself as the "least racist" person in the room.

However, Jones took the conversation in a different direction than what Tapper was likely expecting.

"I think it's really unfortunate because Donald Trump, and I get beat up by liberals every time I say it but I keep saying it, he has done good stuff for the Black community," Jones said. "Opportunity Zone stuff, Black college stuff, I worked with him on criminal stuff, I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formally incarcerated, in the White House, embraced them, treated them well. There is a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for.Ē

maybe this is why some are taking notice and support from black likely voters is rising, that nobody here wants to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    certainly right leaning poll, but this is astonishing.

maybe this is why Alice Johnson can say this..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...justice-reform
    Alice Marie Johnson on why Trump will get 'larger percentage' of Black vote than expected

Johnson said Biden cannot 'undo' the harm done to Black families by the 1994 crime bill
    Alice Marie Johnson, who was pardoned by President Trump, told "Fox & Friends" she thinks more Black Americans will vote Republican in the presidential election than expected. She also hit Joe Biden for championing the 1994 crime bill that put her and so many others in prison for life.

"I think itís going to be a much larger percentage than anyone is expecting because we see through many things. We have our own minds to think and I think people are waking up," Johnson told co-host Ainsley Earhardt.
    "I donít owe anyone my vote," Johnson explained about her decision to support Trump. "Iím not looking for someone thatís charismatic, Iím not looking for any of that. Iím looking for what impacts my family, what impacts my faith, what impacts my ability to survive as an American citizen, to be able to have good wages. Iím voting for the opportunities that my family will have for good jobs, to go to college. Iím voting for those things."

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    CNN must hate that someone on their network is saying this. this contradicts the left's narrative.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-va...lack-community

maybe this is why some are taking notice and support from black likely voters is rising, that nobody here wants to talk about.

maybe this is why Alice Johnson can say this..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...justice-reform
    I donít think his approval rating went from 25 to 46% in a week. Trump does deserve some credit but you should back it up with more believable stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think his approval rating went from 25 to 46% in a week. Trump does deserve some credit but you should back it up with more believable stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Give them credit for not saying that Trump has 113% approval rating. They decided to be restrained in their lies.

Kind of like how when the screw up kid doesnít fake his report card getting all A+ but makes more believable B- or B+.