Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1773 of 1836 FirstFirst ... 77312731673172317631771177217731774177517831823 ... LastLast
Results 26,581 to 26,595 of 27539
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Who gives a ****?
    you replied to me.

CNN has been exposed, they've changed and have not simply acted like media.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

So who was dumb enough to make a bribe for a pardon?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So who was dumb enough to make a bribe for a pardon?
    Not a good day for Trump when the doj has turned their back on you.

Barr like any grifter sees the ship sinking and is like am not with you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

And sadly there will be plenty of people on the left who will want to give him the same pass that they've tried to give George Bush and other people who just aren't a Trump.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And sadly there will be plenty of people on the left who will want to give him the same pass that they've tried to give George Bush and other people who just aren't a Trump.
    Yet he put a special prosecutor to investigate Obamagate and he canít be fired.

Yet he put a special prosecutor to investigate Obamagate and he canít be fired.
    Guys just sits in his office and stares at his hands all day. I hope they give him a radio or a deck of cards.

_____

Do you mean the same day that Barr appointed Durham as a special investigator so that the Dems can't put a stop to the investigation?

Sounds like someone has someone's back to me.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Do you mean the same day that Barr appointed Durham as a special investigator so that the Dems can't put a stop to the investigation?

He hasn't found anything to this point. So no need to worry.
    _____

No need to stop it. Just have to not comply with itís demands for documents, subpoenas and testimony and endlessly say itís a hoax and then claim you won when they say they canít find anything because you obstructed the investigation.

Not the same day. He did that back in October 19 but was made public till now.

So yes he is abandoning the ship now, had his back before election though.

So it sounds like 'Lil Ivanka was deposed by the DC Attorney General in relation to her involvement in the inauguration back in 2016 where they raised a ridiculous amount of money (I believe twice as much as Obama did in 2008) and much of it got put into the pockets of the Trump Organization.
    _____

lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I don't have the stomach to wade through 45 minutes of this dunce's verbal diarrhea but I'm sure some of you do. Surprised there's been no mention of it yet. Trump's "most important speech ever":

https://www.facebook.com/15308062072...5908467175725/