Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1340 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 34084012401290133013381339134013411342135013901440 ... LastLast
Results 20,086 to 20,100 of 21732
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We would have no problem getting a job from you. You've admitted that you're more comfortable with the mannerisms of white males.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Keyword here is "WAS". It WAS hundreds of years ago and went on for thousands of years before we outlawed. It is not acceptable today in any way, shape or form…yet it exists in some countries most all of which are run by people of color. Isn't that interesting

And bear in mind an awful lot of white Americans die to overthrow slavery.

WAS
    WAS
    WAS
    WAS
    WAS

Look up the meaning of "WAS." Maybe you'll sleep better.
    Yeah sorry, what America did to African slaves will never be something I find acceptable.

[/B]

It is not discrimination if I hire anyone who is qualified. How you carry yourself is a qualification in the PR.Marketing field. Fact of like.

I suspect some of you have trouble getting decent jobs…or course, it's never your fault.

I hope the tips are good.
    You never actually listen to yourself do you

Nope. I would not hire a Muslim woman wearing a headdress or robes to deal with the public. Some people would dislike it and go somewhere else.

I would not hire an Irish or Scottish guy that wore a kilt. It's odd.

I wound not hire a woman that felt a need to be flashy and overly sexual in her dress.

Why am I expected to take the chance on losing a customer and income.

I doubt if a Muslim organization would hire me for a job in one of their offices.

What is it you are not getting here????
    All your other examples are personal attire choices, the headdress is religious.

Would you hire a Jewish person who wore a Yarmulke?

Keyword here is "WAS". It WAS hundreds of years ago and went on for thousands of years before we outlawed. It is not acceptable today in any way, shape or form…yet it exists in some countries most all of which are run by people of color. Isn't that interesting

And bear in mind an awful lot of white Americans die to overthrow slavery.

WAS
    WAS
    WAS
    WAS
    WAS

Look up the meaning of "WAS." Maybe you'll sleep better.
    lmaoooo, how was slavery understandable!!

I think sluggo may just be using the word "understandable" wrong. I think hes thinking something else in his head but typing that out instead

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sluggo is basically like

“I don’t like that we give special preferences to certain groups like black people and Muslims, they shouldn’t get any special preferences. But also I should be allowed to not hire them because they are different.”

It’s not everyday someone provides the very reasoning for the need for what they disagree with.

Wow. you done think fitting in is part of the qualifications?

Key phrase is……part of the qualifications.

If you don't think this happens every day you are fooling yourself.

Ever see a sports team get rid of a player because he became a pain in the *** or a distraction or a PR nightmare?? happens all the time.

Ever notice how many athletes are just the coolest of dudes…until their careers are over and they want a front office job or a TV job. Their entire image changes overnight. (Randy Moss and Warren Sapp come to mind.)

You need to look at reality.
    Everyone in your office listens to rock. Applicant does not like rock and listens to rap. He doesn’t fit in. Should you not hire him for that reason?

[/B]

I hope the tips are good.
    Oh hell no, you cant sit here and boss up now after weeks of sticking up for the pathetic presidential performance. You are ok with mediocrity. A man's business reflects his person.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Everyone in your office listens to rock. Applicant does not like rock and listens to rap. He doesn’t fit in. Should you not hire him for that reason?
    Is the guy listening to rap white?

Scenario 2

Everyone in your office has white skin. One employee has dark skin. Does he fit in? Or is hiring him bad for team morale?

These are probably the questions in sluggos application, lol!

We all know that all applicants for Sluggo are ranked on a "ghetto co-efficient".
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Stupid point.

People listen to what they want so long as it doesn't interfere with others. Any employee complains, the radio gets turned down.

If a person can't converse with another without constantly being in the rap lingo, we probably would not hire him.

Hey, try this one out………

Next time you see your boss (especially if he is in the presence of others) ask him how the eff he's doing, how's the effin wife and effin kids. If you're in sales, try that approach with customers.

Let us know the results.

And stop trying to make everything racial when it is not.

Stupid point.

People listen to what they want so long as it doesn't interfere with others. Any employee complains, the radio gets turned down.

If a person can't converse with another without constantly being in the rap lingo, we probably would not hire him.

Hey, try this one out………

Next time you see your boss (especially if he is in the presence of others) ask him how the eff he's doing, how's the effin wife and effin kids. If you're in sales, try that approach with customers.

Let us know the results.

I literally converse with my customers and supervisor like this on a constant basis haha

"Being in the rap lingo"

Stupid point.

Hey, try this one out………

Let us know the results.

Do you want someone to take that shovel away from you that you keep using to dig yourself further and further with?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!