Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1338 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 33883812381288132813361337133813391340134813881438 ... LastLast
Results 20,056 to 20,070 of 21810
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Why nit just say you have no response????
    I gave you my responses. You didn't like them and have no understanding for what it's like to be a minority. So I'm just content to revel in your frustration that the world is changing slowly but surely and sapping tiny bits of your power to control people who aren't white men.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is threatening legal action against local TV stations in Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin if they don’t pull a Democratic anti-Trump commercial that uses clips of the president talking about the coronavirus outbreak. The campaign says the ad is false.

Priorities USA Action Fund, the Democratic super political action committee that created the 30-second spot and supported Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, responded by soliciting financial contributions to keep the ad on the airwaves.

Trump’s campaign said the commercial contains the “false assertion” that Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.”

The ad strings together audio of recent comments by Trump in which he attempts to minimize the seriousness of the coronavirus outbreak, including a snippet in which he says, “This is their new hoax.”

Trump’s campaign said Wednesday that it had delivered “cease and desist” letters to the stations demanding that they pull the ad or face legal action. The stations were not named in a news release announcing the action or in a copy of the letter accessed by a hyperlink included in the emailed release.

Guy Cecil, chairman of Priorities USA, tweeted Wednesday that Trump wants to block the ad “because he doesn’t want Americans to know the truth.” He included a link for donations to pay to keep the ad on the air.

Priorities USA said Thursday that the ad will begin airing in Arizona.

Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are among the states where Trump is spending heavily in his bid to win a second term.
    https://apnews.com/5251611364ef032adb1de2d467f15726

Classic Trump

The Lost Boys of PSD

What happens to an employee that doesn't fit in????
    Or a neighbor on your block that doesn't fit in???
    Or someone in your social circle that doesn't fit in???

Usually the world moves on without them and they get eft behind. Or left to themselves.

Sometimes people make a concerted effort to change their ways and fit in. Guess what happens then.

They fit in.

And move ahead with everyone else.
    If you don’t think they will “fit” should you be allowed to not hire them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

But those black people won't fit in with my all white employee base who just happens to hate black people. It's a corporate culture not racism thing...trust me!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I gave you my responses. You didn't like them and have no understanding for what it's like to be a minority. So I'm just content to revel in your frustration that the world is changing slowly but surely and sapping tiny bits of your power to control people who aren't white men.
    Geezus.

Drama much.

Sapping tiny bits of your power [Didn't know I had any power. Still don't think I do.]

Revel in your (meaning my) frustration. Well I have no frustration. Remember how most adults deal with this idiocy (eyeroll, shrug and move on) But enjoy all your reveling.

Absolutely. Do you disagree with this????

Fitting in is part of the qualifications.

Why hire someone who is a distraction to your other employees of customers???

If you do not see this, I am amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    But those black people won't fit in with my all white employee base who just happens to hate black people. It's a corporate culture not racism thing...trust me!
    Here's the point you missed (but not really since your reply is a put on)

The white employees that hate blacks are the ones that do not fit. You should be getting rid of them.

Nice try.

Wow. Well there ya go folks, if you don't fit in you aren't qualified.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Just wanted to make sure that you were totally two faced about this.

Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    Wow. Well there ya go folks, if you don't fit in you aren't qualified.
    Wow. you done think fitting in is part of the qualifications?

Key phrase is……part of the qualifications.

If you don't think this happens every day you are fooling yourself.

Ever see a sports team get rid of a player because he became a pain in the *** or a distraction or a PR nightmare?? happens all the time.

Ever notice how many athletes are just the coolest of dudes…until their careers are over and they want a front office job or a TV job. Their entire image changes overnight. (Randy Moss and Warren Sapp come to mind.)

You need to look at reality.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh yeah. That's right, I forgot. Context is out the window these days. It's all about manipulation tactics now. My bad.

And the words "if you are on your death bed" completely change the point being made.
    I didn’t think it changes the point of a president not giving direction on medical advice but whatevs. I do always appreciate you calling BS on me. I take a moment of reflection instead of fighting blindly lol.

Just wanted to make sure that you were totally two faced about this.

Are you disagreeing that fitting in the company is not part of hiring qualifications???

Simple yes or no.

There are awful events that have occurred in history that were understandable given the time they occurred.
    Japanese Internment
    Taking land from the Indians
    Slavery

All terrible events that were, unfortunately, understandable given the times that they took place. Are you getting this???? Are there any elders around that could help explain things to you???

lol, poor sluggo doesnt get it.

This sounds like you are trying to justify racism, because you keep bringing up straight forward racist things and saying they are understandable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Are you disagreeing that fitting in the company is not part of hiring qualifications???

Simple yes or no.
    You are worried about someone potentially getting a leg up bc they are in a certain group but are ok with not hiring someone for being in one of these groups. I think that is two faced

Last edited by ewing; 04-08-2020 at 01:46 PM.

You are worried about someone potentially getting a leg up bc they are in a certain group but are ok with not hiring someone for being in one of these groups. I think that is two faced

To answer your statement…after 50 years of this crap, I believe it is unfair to give preferences to peo[le of certain groups over other groups.

I think fitting in to a company's culture is part of the qualifications for a job.

Are we clear???

Now once more………

Simple yes or no.

Try to answer yes or no.