Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1336 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 33683612361286132613341335133613371338134613861436 ... LastLast
Results 20,026 to 20,040 of 21867
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You’ve seen me give him credit many times. My hate is nothing compared to the blind loyalty of the crew who can’t even acknowledge the most obvious of mistakes.

He’s an awful president at a team that we needed strong leadership.

He should go back to real estate.
    In his defense, it's really hard to remember what you say, when everything that comes out of your mouth is made up fantasies in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    When you look at a timeline of Trumps messaging versus what experts say and the exposed piece that he has a financial interest in this drug company, I think it’s fair to say he has endangered the public and there needs to be some accountability.

I know conservatives play a never say die team sport in this, but the way Trump handled this is really epically bad. It’s going to be the thing that puts him lower than Harding in presidential history.
    So, every time the drug saves a person life we should totally ignore that eh? That’s really endangering the public..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Excellent.

What is there to investigate? The president can fire who he wants and has the power to do so.

Schiff just loves investigations

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I re-read what I said (maybe you should too) and I didn't see that mentioned.

And I wouldn't want to do that since my wife is "a person of color."
    Not that that would exonerate you from being super racist or anything (especially given your recent doozy of crying about America not being white enough, doubling down on defending Japanese American internment, and your discriminatory HOF take of immigrant backgrounds of your choosing disqualifying people from loyalty to America) but the fact that you sabotaged your own fake gotcha moment by adding those quote marks to look as racist as you always do? *racist chef’s kiss*

And I wouldn't want to do that since my wife is "a person of color."
    Elizabeth Warren?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Tell you what.

Before you start handing out advice like that, you might go back and read what YOU wrote in response to my post, where you clearly and wilfully (though not surprisingly) misread just about everything I wrote (example: After calling you out for two lies, I did not go on to compare the US response to either the Netherlands or to South Korea).

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So, every time the drug saves a person life we should totally ignore that eh? That’s really endangering the public..

Do you ever make an argument that isn't a stawman?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

What is there to investigate? The president can fire who he wants and has the power to do so.
    Indeed.

And Congress has the power to investigate such doings (after all, in this case it is the House of Representatives who appropriated the money and the Senate who approved; seems logical to me that they’d be interested in whether that money is distributed according to their specifications, especially in light of the highly dubious track record of some important members of the administration).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Tell you what.

Before you start handing out advice like that, you might go back and read what YOU wrote in response to my post, where you clearly and wilfully (though not surprisingly) misread just about everything I wrote (example: After calling you out for two lies, I did not go on to compare the US response to either the Netherlands or to South Korea).
    This was your comment………

First, while the scope of this pandemic has become startlingly widespread, and in a very short period of time, viral epidemics are not “never-before occurring” disasters, nor was this one entirely unforeseen, at least from the perspective of the US.

And of course much depends on how one defines “well”. The Netherlands, for example, has taken a boldly different path managing the epidemic than, say, the South Koreans took. It should be very interesting to assess both programs when more comprehensive information is analysed. Likewise, we will have to do the same when the time comes for us.

Third, it does matter who is in charge.

……………

It was in response to my mentioning the phrases "managed" and "managed well."

You mention two other countries (tiny ones at that) in discussing managing the epidemic. Why would I, or anyone, not take that as a comparison to how the US is managing our crisis??? I then pointed out how comparing countries that are totally homogeneous to the US which is one of the least homogeneous countries on the planet (not to mention huge) is very difficult in comparing responses.

This, of course, is taken as racist by most of the "thinkers" here.

Simple question………

Three countries: The United States, The Netherlands, South Korea……Which of the three would have the most difficulty passing a law that affects their respective populations????

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Are you saying everyone has access to tests and we have enough tests currently?
    no. I'm saying what I posted. people are being tested after they have already died.

if nobody that has died should be given a test that people alive need, then fine. that would also mean that if they didn't test positive before or after death then they can't be included in the death toll.

Is this something we really need now………

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...charge-against

This is the kind of stuff that destroys a party's credibility.
    this is how idiotic things have become, imbeciles like this.

this drug could and has saved people's lives, but some are incapable of supporting it because orange man bad promoted it.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no. I'm saying what I posted. people are being tested after they have already died.

if nobody that has died should be given a test that people alive need, then fine. that would also mean that if they didn't test positive before or after death then they can't be included in the death toll.

this is how idiotic things have become, imbeciles like this.

this drug could and has saved people's lives, but some are incapable of supporting it because orange man bad promoted it.
    Pretty hung up on how many are dead, glad to see you are keeping score.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Not that that would exonerate you from being super racist or anything (especially given your recent doozy of crying about America not being white enough, doubling down on defending Japanese American internment, and your discriminatory HOF take of immigrant backgrounds of your choosing disqualifying people from loyalty to America) but the fact that you sabotaged your own fake gotcha moment by adding those quote marks to look as racist as you always do? *racist chef’s kiss*
    I'll try again…………

Bolded: Show me where I said this. If you cannot show me where I said this, will you apologize for having made this awful statement??? (Yeah, I'm sure that will happen.)

And one more time………

There are awful events that have occurred in history that were understandable given the time they occurred.
    Japanese Internment
    Taking land from the Indians
    Slavery

All terrible events that were, unfortunately, understandable given the times that they took place. Are you getting this???? Are there any elders around that could help explain things to you???

As for slavery…you may find these sites informative

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/con...worlds-slaves/
    https://www.oxygen.com/very-real/6-c...y-still-exists

Note that the countries they mention are all places run by "people of color." That can't be. Check it out.
    Maybe there is some sort of political bulletin board like PSD in Bangladesh. You can hound them. Keep us posted.

Gotta go. My analyst has me listening to "Where Have All the Flowers Gone" over and over and over and over.

This was your comment………

First, while the scope of this pandemic has become startlingly widespread, and in a very short period of time, viral epidemics are not “never-before occurring” disasters, nor was this one entirely unforeseen, at least from the perspective of the US.

And of course much depends on how one defines “well”. The Netherlands, for example, has taken a boldly different path managing the epidemic than, say, the South Koreans took. It should be very interesting to assess both programs when more comprehensive information is analysed. Likewise, we will have to do the same when the time comes for us.

Third, it does matter who is in charge.

……………

It was in response to my mentioning the phrases "managed" and "managed well."

You mention two other countries (tiny ones at that) in discussing managing the epidemic. Why would I, or anyone, not take that as a comparison to how the US is managing our crisis??? I then pointed out how comparing countries that are totally homogeneous to the US which is one of the least homogeneous countries on the planet (not to mention huge) is very difficult in comparing responses.

This, of course, is taken as racist by most of the "thinkers" here.

Simple question………

Three countries: The United States, The Netherlands, South Korea……Which of the three would have the most difficulty passing a law that affects their respective populations????
    Who said racist? You are simply saying that the biggest trouble the US has in passing law is the co-mingling of all these races with absolutely no evidence. How is that racist?

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Who said racist? You are simply saying that the biggest trouble the US has in passing law is the co-mingling of all these races with absolutely no evidence. How is that racist?
    It is not co-mingling.

It is diversity.

Our diversity, that so many people find so wonderful, works against us in many ways. All these boxes that have to be checked off, all the quotas that have to be met, all the silly college courses that have to be in place, all the campus clubs that are "oh so important."

Every law passed in the US has to take into consideration all these groups. A simple voting law made to clarify voting policies always gets blowback from some group. Gerrymandering is done to separate groups into favorable blocks. You want to tax something, some group gets PO'd.

I guess to simplify my views (as if that will mean anything here)……

I see a big difference between a black (or Muslim, or Hispanic, or Asian) American and an American who is black (or Muslim, or Hispanic, or Asian). It comes down to what part of the hyphen do they put first.

Does that make any sense???

Schiff just loves investigations

There are limits to why someone can be fired. I know you know that and if you could ignore your love for Trump, you would see that. If you fire an Inspector General for investigating you, that's not right. If Obama did that, you would be howling at the moon...except I would be agreeing with you.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!