Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1333 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 33383312331283132313311332133313341335134313831433 ... LastLast
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 21727
    So it turns out the Press Secretary will be leaving her post despite never having actually held a press briefing. She was apparently too pre-occupied with all her appearances on Fox News to do her job. But somehow she found the time to still draw a government salary.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So it turns out the Press Secretary will be leaving her post despite never having actually held a press briefing. She was apparently too pre-occupied with all her appearances on Fox News to do her job. But somehow she found the time to still draw a government salary.
    Regarding various politicians appearing on various news channels……

Honest question because I do not know………

Does any one think that people that appear so readily on either FOX News (GASP!!!) CNN or MSNBC are not asked by the other networks or refuse to appear on the other networks???

Trump does interviews on FOX News (GASP!!!) quite a bit…do the other networks not ask him or do they ask and he turns them down. Same with Pelosi & Schumer on MSNBC, Kellyanne Conway on FOX News (GASP!!!) and others.

I have no idea as to how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is already happening.
    Are you saying everyone has access to tests and we have enough tests currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Does any one think that people that appear so readily on either FOX News (GASP!!!) CNN or MSNBC are not asked by the other networks or refuse to appear on the other networks???

Trump does interviews on FOX News (GASP!!!) quite a bit…do the other networks not ask him or do they ask and he turns them down. Same with Pelosi & Schumer on MSNBC, Kellyanne Conway on FOX News (GASP!!!) and others.

All networks always ask everyone generally. Let me add that until recently my job for 9 years was “in the industry”. Early on Trump was still doing Meet the Press. He started turning them down along with CNN because he doesn’t like being challenged (as you see in press conferences). It’s because he’s used to running businesses. I’m not saying this critically, just saying as matter of fact. One of the positive traits about Obama, W, Reagan and Clinton we’re surrounding themselves with people who knew best. They even had bipartisan staffs. Trump is a true old school CEO. Everyone kiss the boss’s *** and don’t question him. Side note, I’ve worked directly with Trump and his team long before politics. It’s the way he is. And despite all the **** talk I throw around and some shady business practices, he was actually quite good and ambitious in NY real estate development.

Anyway, every network wants every big name to get more viewers. It’s all a ratings game. CNN would crap their pants if Trump agreed to appear again.

Politicians just play stupid games now and refuse to appear. The division is insane. Trump doesn’t like to be challenged at all (W and Clinton were similar), but Dems are just as bad and constantly turn down Fox because they think it’s a bad look. Which is ridiculous. If you really want to “reach across the aisle” then go where conservatives go.

And for any faults, it’s one thing I really respected about Obama. Heathcare, gun issue, etc...he took it to a town hall and welcomed challenging questions.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    No not at all. Mentioning it is one thing. “Take it. Take the drug. What do you have to lose?” Is not something anyone in office should be instructing the public.

And then there’s this
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette...xychloroquine/

It’s almost as bad as the “ask you doctor if” drug advertisements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol, not sure if this is true, but if that is trumps actual words, that is horrific. If a hospital.administrator walked into a room and heard a doctor say that, I wouldnt be surprised if the doc got.fired on the spot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Is this something we really need now………

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...charge-against

This is the kind of stuff that destroys a party's credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you want us to use needed tests for the living on dead people to disprove a theory from a hack website?
    Brilliant!

The disinformation about this virus being spread on social media is ridiculous and dangerous. The **** that people will latch on to with zero evidence by a person with zero credentials is quite alarming.

I don't really know that to be honest. But my concern is with the fact that she didn't do press briefings with the full press like the press secretary is supposed to. From the James Brady Press Briefing Room. That's what we pay her to do. We don't pay her to go on Fox News and do propaganda/campaign work.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't really know that to be honest. But my concern is with the fact that she didn't do press briefings with the full press like the press secretary is supposed to. From the James Brady Press Briefing Room. That's what we pay her to do. We don't pay her to go on Fox News and do propaganda/campaign work.
    More like we are paying her to do want Trump tells her to do.

I doubt if it is up to her to not have a presser.

More like we are paying her to do want Trump tells her to do.

I doubt if it is up to her to not have a presser.
    Correct, we are paying her. She should be briefing the press not just Fox News.
    _____

No not at all. Mentioning it is one thing. “Take it. Take the drug. What do you have to lose?” Is not something anyone in office should be instructing the public.

And then there’s this
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette...xychloroquine/

It’s almost as bad as the “ask you doctor if” drug advertisements.

You forgot the first 7 words to that quote: "If you are on your death bed"......
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

That lady is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

When you look at a timeline of Trumps messaging versus what experts say and the exposed piece that he has a financial interest in this drug company, I think it’s fair to say he has endangered the public and there needs to be some accountability.

I know conservatives play a never say die team sport in this, but the way Trump handled this is really epically bad. It’s going to be the thing that puts him lower than Harding in presidential history.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You forgot the first 7 words to that quote: "If you are on your death bed"......
    Oh well in that case, please abide by Dr Trumps orders.

Come on. He has bungled this whole thing beyond belief.

Oh well in that case, please abide by Dr Trumps orders.

Come on. He has bungled this whole thing beyond belief.
    You can hate Trump with every ounce of your vigor. I don't care. It doesn't impact me in the least. However, what I would like to see is people stop spreading ********? And dropping off the first portion of that quote is absolutely spreading ********.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!