Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1331 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 33183112311281132113291330133113321333134113811431 ... LastLast
Results 19,951 to 19,965 of 21867
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Heres a rep from MI who had the symptoms for more than two weeks and two hours after taking the drug she was pretty much symptom free and feeling way better

https://amp.freep.com/amp/2955430001...mpression=true

Again thereís evidence that this works. The drug was already approved for other uses. Let people try it and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Obama touted it, you wouldn't here one single complaint. But trump....
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Heres a rep from MI who had the symptoms for more than two weeks and two hours after taking the drug she was pretty much symptom free and feeling way better

https://amp.freep.com/amp/2955430001...mpression=true

Again thereís evidence that this works. The drug was already approved for other uses. Let people try it and see what happens

Glad it worked out for her, but it's anecdotal. Don't try stuff not approval by health professionals.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Is anyone complaining. Docs are allowed to and encouraged to prescribe it off label

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is anyone complaining. Docs are allowed to and encouraged to prescribe it off label

Have you read this ****ing thread?

Everything Trump says should be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism. He's one of the least credible people on the planet.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Everything Trump says should be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism. He's one of the least credible people on the planet.
    This was proven to work in France, South Korea and has been recommended by more than 6,000 doctors.

No one is saying take it just to take it. If youíre severely sick and desperate to try something than thereís no reason why you shouldnít be able to.

Pharmaceutical industry hates this because this drug is dirt cheap and can scale quickly. They canít profit off this big time like Fauci and Gates wants

Pretty much. Itís proven to work in CA, MI and NY now with people saying it saved their life. One doctor has prescribed 900 people this drug and one person died so far who didnít take the right dosage. People are reporting symptom free within 12 hours or sooner of taking it. No one has time for months to wait for clinical data

Pretty much. Itís proven to work in CA, MI and NY now with people saying it saved their life. One doctor has prescribed 900 people this drug and one person died so far who didnít take the right dosage. People are reporting symptom free within 12 hours or sooner of taking it. No one has time for months to wait for clinical data

Doctors are allowed to prescribe it. Whose waiting? I think you guys are looking for something to be outraged about. They are allowed to and are prescribing it

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Have you read this ****ing thread?
    I couple saying that you shouldnít jump to conclusions. Doctors are allowed to prescribe and no one is saying they shouldnít that I know of. Turn off the Fox News. There is no reason for anyone on either side to be outraged over this

I couple saying that you shouldnít jump to conclusions. Doctors are allowed to prescribe and no one is saying they shouldnít that I know of. Turn off the Fox News. There is no reason for anyone on either side to be outraged over this

Have you watched the media lately on this? Honest question

Thereís also some democratic governors who have banned this drug after Trump touted it. Nevada is one of the states

Have you watched the media lately on this? Honest question

I donít watch news. I have been reading articles from my news feed and I watch Govs Cumo and Murphy just about every day. Did MSNBC say something? Did the Fox crew get all riled up about it?

Last edited by ewing; 04-07-2020 at 12:02 AM.

Thereís also some democratic governors who have banned this drug after Trump touted it. Nevada is one of the states

He didnít ban it. He limited out patient prescriptions of a 30 day supple and didnít limit anything in hospital based on what Iím seeing. Seems like a non story

Last edited by ewing; 04-07-2020 at 12:01 AM.

When the **** did I say anything about fox news. My question was really straight forward. You threw in fox news.

Do me a favor and reread this thread during the hydroxychloroquine comments from Trump. Then follow the praise for those who chastised him (I know, wah wah). While you're at it, finish it out by seeing Trump's reply tonight.

He didnít ban it. He limited out patient prescriptions of a 30 day supple and didnít limit anything in hospital based on what Iím seeing. Seems like a non story

That's probably a good idea, people are gonna just start buying and popping it. It should def be available for patients tho, especially if what brewer fans is saying is true regarding this drug, especially that stat I think one death out of 900 or something

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train