Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1307 of 1434 FirstFirst ... 30780712071257129713051306130713081309131713571407 ... LastLast
Results 19,591 to 19,605 of 21500
  1. #19591
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,210
    This is what Trump said on march 13

    President Donald Trump said Friday that coronavirus testing in the U.S. would soon take place on a "very large scale basis," without providing any details on how this might be carried out.
    "All Red Tape has been cut, ready to go!" Trump said via Twitter.
    The U.S. has reported 1,701 cases of COVID-19, with 40 deaths nationwide.*— Sam Meredith

    So he SAID the right thing, but DID nothing?

    Suspiciously similar pattern to Dr. Fauci..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #19592
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    45,926

    Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Nobody likes DeBlasio.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone I know was pissed at him when he wasn’t closing schools but it is true that all Democrats must be right all the time or Trump is never wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #19593
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,290
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Another glimpse at your absolute cluelessness. Fauci is basically the lead member of the White House's Coronavirus task force and is generally standing right next to Donald Trump during all the recent press briefings.

    Come on now.
    Him standing next to Trump doesn't make him in charge of anything. What has he actually been empowered to do and what of the things that he has said about the disease has either Donald Trump or Mike Pence (actually the lead of the WH task force) changed about the way that they talk about coronavirus or the actions they take to combat it.

    The testing response to this disease has been laughably (if it weren't tragically) inadequate. And the Trump WH and Republicans are largely to blame for the failure. Testing hasn't been readily available because of the way that our health care system is run in this country as opposed to the countries that are doing far better. Countries that have a large public industry of health insurance are getting more tests for more people as a percentage of their population all across the globe from South Korea to Germany to Australia.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  4. #19594
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,527
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And sadly this isn’t one of those things that we will be able to go back from. Now that these childish insults are the norm, the opponent is going to have to engage in them otherwise people will call them weak and that will sway undecided voters. And then the cycle continues in 2024 and so on so forth.
    I agree

    He was the first and from now on we will see candidate after candidate who acts like a fool and insults others because it worked.

  5. #19595
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    13,635
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He’s basically a trump and fox megaphone. Literally posts the exact view of whatever the marching orders are for the day. If tomorrow Trump yields to cdc and says shut everything down, he’ll turn on a dime.
    You post false tweets a lot. You have you're own agenda and yield to it. Just saying.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  6. #19596
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Nobody likes DeBlasio.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trump likes him


    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....us-crisis/amp/


    I will say this about DeBlasio, he was first in suggesting shelter in place, though he was reluctant to close schools for a bit.

  7. #19597
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    13,635
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This is what Trump said on march 13

    President Donald Trump said Friday that coronavirus testing in the U.S. would soon take place on a "very large scale basis," without providing any details on how this might be carried out.
    "All Red Tape has been cut, ready to go!" Trump said via Twitter.
    The U.S. has reported 1,701 cases of COVID-19, with 40 deaths nationwide.*— Sam Meredith

    So he SAID the right thing, but DID nothing?

    Suspiciously similar pattern to Dr. Fauci..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    There's been over 200k tests for covid-19 in less than 10 days in the US.

    And from what has been reported, something like 80% of those tested that had symptoms or thought they were infected, did not have covid-19.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 03-28-2020 at 12:42 AM.

  8. #19598
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    47,377
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This is what Trump said on march 13

    President Donald Trump said Friday that coronavirus testing in the U.S. would soon take place on a "very large scale basis," without providing any details on how this might be carried out.
    "All Red Tape has been cut, ready to go!" Trump said via Twitter.
    The U.S. has reported 1,701 cases of COVID-19, with 40 deaths nationwide.*— Sam Meredith

    So he SAID the right thing, but DID nothing?

    Suspiciously similar pattern to Dr. Fauci..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Says the guy who seemingly had no idea who Dr. Fauci was just a few hours ago. Seems more like you're simply suspicious of anything America does, yet fully trusting of anything coming out of China.

    More completely backwards logic by our resident expert on everything.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 03-28-2020 at 01:09 AM.

  9. #19599
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    47,377
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Him standing next to Trump doesn't make him in charge of anything.
    No ****.

    What has he actually been empowered to do and what of the things that he has said about the disease has either Donald Trump or Mike Pence (actually the lead of the WH task force) changed about the way that they talk about coronavirus or the actions they take to combat it.
    Fauci has advised every president of this country dating back to Reagan and is one of the lead members of the coronavirus task force that has been entrusted with being a go to source of information both in related press conferences and in general.

    The testing response to this disease has been laughably (if it weren't tragically) inadequate. And the Trump WH and Republicans are largely to blame for the failure. Testing hasn't been readily available because of the way that our health care system is run in this country as opposed to the countries that are doing far better. Countries that have a large public industry of health insurance are getting more tests for more people as a percentage of their population all across the globe from South Korea to Germany to Australia.
    Oh....our country's imperfect response to this unprecedented crisis that is hammering basically every country on the planet basically rests on the shoulders of the Republicans. I'm sure if Clinton or Biden was in charge, the coronavirus would be nothing but an afterthought for the average American.

    You sure you don't want to find a way to blame Bernie too?

    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 03-28-2020 at 01:15 AM.

  10. #19600
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,210
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    There's been over 200k tests for covid-19 in less than 10 days in the US.

    And from what has been reported, something like 80% of those tested that had symptoms or thought they were infected, did not have covid-19.
    Ok, in a country of 300 million I dont know if that's exactly great. Maybe it's ok, I dont know, but as of right now they still are telling people with mild symptoms just stay home. Only hospital cases seem to be getting tested, and then people like Kevin durant

    It should be better by now, they should be able to reach most of the population by now. These pharma houses make bank, these truvada mother****ers sold their pill knowing it would **** people up, and now they cant pump out any anti virals? No equipment from these companies? No test kits? Nothing?

    That's the best thing about capitalism. The lack of responsibility. Theres an entire medical response unit missing from our govt, (who's personal bank account has our tax money been wired to?), and they dont even seem to be addressing that. Dont get me wrong, I love this one for you one for me TWO TRillion dollar stimulus package for the economy, but no actual mass scale federal medical response to this?

    China built out an entire hospital in a week. We haven't even figured out a way to accurately gather data for targeted response, much less meet supply and respurce demands

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #19601
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,210
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Says the guy who seemingly had no idea who Dr. Fauci was just a few hours ago. Seems more like you're simply suspicious of anything America does, yet fully trusting of anything coming out of China.

    More completely backwards logic by our resident expert on everything.
    No, see it is YOUR logic which seems to be predicated on identity, not mine. I'm not questioning ANYONE's numbers. You are. At this point this is an international medical crisis, I'm not questioning wether New York is lying about their numbers.

    I dont care if its china or america, I'm assuming they are reporting numbers to their best ability. It's very important china gives accurate info, they are furthest progressed, everyone needs to be able to look at and rely on their data in order to plan their response.

    I mean I hate to say it, Wuhan straight up shut down and thats how they curbed growth so hard. We went partial lockdown on 17th in Cali, so hopefully we will start seeing the numbers get blunted these next few days. The data is what response should be predicated on.

    If the numbers dont curb at all then damn we might even have to shelter down harder. This **** sucks. This is why I was pissed about them spreading this virus, I knew we were gonna have to sit here and deal with this bull **** and it was gonna suck. I didnt realize it would get this bad tho

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-28-2020 at 02:21 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #19602
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    47,377
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ok, in a country of 300 million I dont know if that's exactly great. Maybe it's ok, I dont know, but as of right now they still are telling people with mild symptoms just stay home. Only hospital cases seem to be getting tested, and then people like Kevin durant

    It should be better by now, they should be able to reach most of the population by now. These pharma houses make bank, these truvada mother****ers sold their pill knowing it would **** people up, and now they cant pump out any anti virals? No equipment from these companies? No test kits? Nothing?

    That's the best thing about capitalism. The lack of responsibility. Theres an entire medical response unit missing from our govt, (who's personal bank account has our tax money been wired to?), and they dont even seem to be addressing that. Dont get me wrong, I love this one for you one for me TWO TRillion dollar stimulus package for the economy, but no actual mass scale federal medical response to this?

    China built out an entire hospital in a week. We haven't even figured out a way to accurately gather data for targeted response, much less meet supply and respurce demands

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    http://bestanimations.com/Flags/Asia...ted-gif-19.gif

  13. #19603
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,557
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, see it is YOUR logic which seems to be predicated on identity, not mine. I'm not questioning ANYONE's numbers. You are. At this point this is an international medical crisis, I'm not questioning wether New York is lying about their numbers.

    I dont care if its china or america, I'm assuming they are reporting numbers to their best ability. It's very important china gives accurate info, they are furthest progressed, everyone needs to be able to look at and rely on their data in order to plan their response.

    I mean I hate to say it, Wuhan straight up shut down and thats how they curbed growth so hard. We went partial lockdown on 17th in Cali, so hopefully we will start seeing the numbers get blunted these next few days. The data is what response should be predicated on.

    If the numbers dont curb at all then damn we might even have to shelter down harder. This **** sucks. This is why I was pissed about them spreading this virus, I knew we were gonna have to sit here and deal with this bull **** and it was gonna suck. I didnt realize it would get this bad tho

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    If you think China’s numbers are accurate that shows a lot about how gullible you are


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #19604
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    24,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    partial quote.


    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #19605
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If you think China’s numbers are accurate that shows a lot about how gullible you are
    It’s really unfortunate that the Trump Administration ordered the CDC epidemiologist (Dr. Linda Quick) removed from from her embedded position China last year. She might well have helped not only in developing early detection and treatment strategies but also in getting access to and distributing accurate information.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •