Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1491 of 1569 FirstFirst ... 4919911391144114811489149014911492149315011541 ... LastLast
Results 22,351 to 22,365 of 23531
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if Trump intentionally tweeted out knowing the man said white power, yes he would have 100% fault. people with common sense should know that isn't what happened. if he had known that was what was said he would not have tweeted the video, knowing damn well the media would be relentless with it and it would only hurt him. he didn't know, backed up by the fact that he took it down when he was informed.
    Gotcha, so he is an incompetent imbecile in your book
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

you spelled Ronald Reagan wrong.

dbroncos78087 doesn't care about facts, just whatever hate the left wing media is spewing.
    So Ronald Reagan liked the klans motto so much he stole it. Go on.

if Trump intentionally tweeted out knowing the man said white power, yes he would have 100% fault. people with common sense should know that isn't what happened. if he had known that was what was said he would not have tweeted the video, knowing damn well the media would be relentless with it and it would only hurt him. he didn't know, backed up by the fact that he took it down when he was informed.
    If Trump had intentionally tweeted out a video saying white power, would you still support him?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If Trump had intentionally tweeted out a video saying white power, would you still support him?
    Nope. I'd vote independent. Because the other guy thoroughly believes in white power. Not sure what choice you're giving fnk.

"Are you going to vote for white power". "Keep in mind both candidates have ties to supporting white power".

If Trump did this personally, he'd be off my voting list. However, that leaves Biden who has proven time and time again to be for white power. Damn it's his laws most of you are whining about. If you are against that tactic, you need to eavaluate whatbyiurb

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    What are they spinning? Did he post it or did he not? If you post a tweet, shouldn’t anyone and everyone assume you know what it contains?
    he should have known, he didn't.

If Nancy Pelosi posted a Pro-Antifa post but pulled it down later, would you give her the benefit of the doubt saying well maybe she didn’t know what it contained? No you ****ing wouldn’t and you would shove it down everyone’s throats here.

The conversation didn’t need to really go any further. You’re pretty dense if you think there’s anyone else to blame here.
    bad comparison. Trump supporters in golf carts typically are not some angry mob or even racist white supremacists. unless you really want to think anyone that supports Trump must themselves be racist.

if Nancy Pelosi posted people supporting Democrats without noticing one of them saying something stupid/controversial, then it would be the same thing here. it wouldn't be surprising since she has incidents where she was clueless, like saying happy Thanksgiving on Valentines day, or more recently forgetting the name of George Floyd and calling him George Kirby.

Ironic here

Do you ever get tired of looking so foolish to defend your boy after every stupid thing he does?
    how did I look foolish if you're the one that can't see/understand that Trump did not hear what was said.

it's also not defending Trump when I said he deserves blame.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    So Ronald Reagan liked the klans motto so much he stole it. Go on.
    yes that must be it, the KKK used their time machine to go back to the 80's in order to push Ronald Reagan using Make American Great Again, all so that they could then use it themselves in their racist agenda with Donald Trump as President.

is this really PSD right now.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't think he's dumb enough to intentionally tweet out a video saying white power, and nothing I've seen from Trump as President would support that. he has said multiple things against racism to support that.

hard to answer a question that isn't really realistic. maybe if Trump intentionally tweeted out a video saying white power I would physically travel to the White House so that I could slap him in the face and say smarten up idiot.

it would also depend on what was in the video or who was in the video. if Trump tweeted a video in support of say David Duke, then that would change things. but that is unlikely. even this video in question, is there any evidence this person is white supremacist? and not just some idiot countering being called racist saying something stupid in a mocking way that wasn't serious.

I don't think he's dumb enough to intentionally tweet out a video saying white power, and nothing I've seen from Trump as President would support that. he has said multiple things against racism to support that.

hard to answer a question that isn't really realistic. maybe if Trump intentionally tweeted out a video saying white power I would physically travel to the White House so that I could slap him in the face and say smarten up idiot.

it would also depend on what was in the video or who was in the video. if Trump tweeted a video in support of say David Duke, then that would change things. but that is unlikely. even this video in question, is there any evidence this person is white supremacist? and not just some idiot countering being called racist saying something stupid in a mocking way that wasn't serious.
    my gawd dude, give it up...seriously
    There is NO WAY to spin that where Trump isn't solely at fault for it appearing on his twitter feed for 3 hours. He's either stupid for retweeting it knowing what it contained or stupid for retweeting it NOT knowing what it contained. Pointing at the media or questioning who the OFoGC (Old Fart on Golf Cart) really is literally changes none of that.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi hacked into Donnie's twitter account and retweeted a video Joe Biden paid actors to create...those technical wizards. That's about what it would take for Trump to be off the hook.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    my gawd dude, give it up...seriously
    There is NO WAY to spin that where Trump isn't solely at fault for it appearing on his twitter feed for 3 hours. He's either stupid for retweeting it knowing what it contained or stupid for retweeting it NOT knowing what it contained. Pointing at the media or questioning who the OFoGC (Old Fart on Golf Cart) really is literally changes none of that.
    bold, which I agreed already. but the media has blame for telling people that he must have known. they don't want anyone to even consider another option. media should be better, using facts, not speculation and opinion with their own bias.

the same media that can say anything against Trump and it's automatically believed, they know they have this ability. it was the same thing when they told America Trump suggested injecting disinfectant which even some here surprisingly knew was ********.

bold, which I agreed already. but the media has blame for telling people that he must have known. they don't want anyone to even consider another option. media should be better, using facts, not speculation and opinion with their own bias.

the same media that can say anything against Trump and it's automatically believed, they know they have this ability. it was the same thing when they told America Trump suggested injecting disinfectant which even some here surprisingly knew was ********.
    Exactly what does that change about Trump, or your/ANYone's opinion of him if the media does or does not take 'blame'? Scratch that, it's not a question- it changes zero, zip, nada.......we all know different media outlets spin things different ways and virtually none of them don't spin things at all. Knowing that, it should surprise noone when it happens. However we can and should expect more from our POTUS because if our POTUS has no integrity or loses our respect, we can't just turn to another channel like we can with our media.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

My god this morons got a second chance from GOP media and he biff’d it something fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Exactly what does that change about Trump, or your/ANYone's opinion of him if the media does or does not take 'blame'? Scratch that, it's not a question- it changes zero, zip, nada.......we all know different media outlets spin things different ways and virtually none of them don't spin things at all. Knowing that, it should surprise noone when it happens. However we can and should expect more from our POTUS because if our POTUS has no integrity or loses our respect, we can't just turn to another channel like we can with our media.
    the point is media has this agenda and some people act like it doesn't matter. how about holding the media accountable for what they do, which you seem to agree they do spin things. so when they do that like they did here, why can't you agree they also deserve some blame.

that doesn't mean take blame away from Trump, who I have said gets blame. there is enough blame to go around.

we can and should expect more from the media, they are responsible for how people get the news, and they should be accurate in what they cover.

Now that Trump got a second attempt to answer the most simple question a candidate can be asked and cleared it all up so succinctly, I'm definitely voting for him. Very compelling, and it's hard to argue that he is not God's gift to mankind.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Now that Trump got a second attempt to answer the most simple question a candidate can be asked and cleared it all up so succinctly, I'm definitely voting for him. Very compelling, and it's hard to argue that he is not God's gift to mankind.
    Yep. I submit to the re-education camps now. I am starting to see the light. I too want to build ships.