Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1490 of 1567 FirstFirst ... 4909901390144014801488148914901491149215001540 ... LastLast
Results 22,336 to 22,350 of 23504
  1. #22336
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    5,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    He only deserves some blame. That would imply others are to blame as well.

    Can you elaborate the others that should get blamed here? Is the media to blame for Donnie posting this video to his 80+ million followers? Nancy Pelosi? Please let us know who else is at fault here and why.

    This is a pretty low defense here, even for you.
    What a trooper. He's willing to conceded that Trump might deserve some blame for a white power video.

    It's just hillarious at this point. Either the president of the United States is so incompetent that he can tweet out videos of white power chants without noticing, or he's purposely tweeting out racist videos. Either way this is another first in the history of this country and the response from his zealots is still mostly deflection.

    Anyway, according to white house officials Trump was busy golfing and had "put down his phone" as aides tried to get ahold of him for three hours to take down his tweet.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 06-30-2020 at 12:52 PM.

  2. #22337
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lol

    The desperation in that missive.
    It canít even be real. 6x match with the individual sonar cap.

    The gold card is what got me. What a ****ing con man.

  3. #22338
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    He only deserves some blame. That would imply others are to blame as well.

    Can you elaborate the others that should get blamed here? Is the media to blame for Donnie posting this video to his 80+ million followers? Nancy Pelosi? Please let us know who else is at fault here and why.

    This is a pretty low defense here, even for you.
    Everyone is responsible for what Trump says and does except Trump. This is like the golden rule of the cult.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  4. #22339
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    He only deserves some blame. That would imply others are to blame as well.

    Can you elaborate the others that should get blamed here? Is the media to blame for Donnie posting this video to his 80+ million followers? Nancy Pelosi? Please let us know who else is at fault here and why.

    This is a pretty low defense here, even for you.
    He already told us the media deserves blame too. Why? Because they dared to question by the president of the United States was tweeting out videos of his supporters yelling white power

  5. #22340
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He was raised in the white power ways. His daddy was a klansman who got arrested back in the 20's, he raised him to run his business catering to whites exclusively even after they were forced to adjust business practices by the (hardly not racist) Nixon FHA in the 70's, and when he ran for president with the klan's slogan of MAGA.
    you spelled Ronald Reagan wrong.

    dbroncos78087 doesn't care about facts, just whatever hate the left wing media is spewing.

  6. #22341
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    He only deserves some blame. That would imply others are to blame as well.

    Can you elaborate the others that should get blamed here? Is the media to blame for Donnie posting this video to his 80+ million followers? Nancy Pelosi? Please let us know who else is at fault here and why.

    This is a pretty low defense here, even for you.
    I have.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump doesn't get blame for the media trying to spin it for their agenda. he deserves blame, but the truth is he didn't know and it's ignorant for media to say he absolutely knew.
    the media deserves blame for concluding Trump must have known, and completely ignoring Trump saying he didn't. they don;t care whether he knew or not, only that they can tell everyone that he knew. it should be the media's job to get news right, not make conclusions based on what they think.

  7. #22342
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    What a trooper. He's willing to conceded that Trump might deserve some blame for a white power video.

    It's just hillarious at this point. Either the president of the United States is so incompetent that he can tweet out videos of white power chants without noticing, or he's purposely tweeting out racist videos. Either way this is another first in the history of this country and the response from his zealots is still mostly deflection.

    Anyway, according to white house officials Trump was busy golfing and had "put down his phone" as aides tried to get ahold of him for three hours to take down his tweet.
    I didn't say might deserve some blame, I said he does deserve blame.

    how many times have the people on the left said Trump is a narcissist. it's been often. he wasn't paying attention to what was being said on the video, just people showing their support and love for him, which is what people on the left think Trump cares about more than anything else. so why is it so hard to accept/understand that Trump in this case was paying more attention to that than what was being said.

    once he was informed of what was being said, he took the tweet down.

  8. #22343
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    He already told us the media deserves blame too. Why? Because they dared to question by the president of the United States was tweeting out videos of his supporters yelling white power
    by or why?

    the media wasn't questioning what Trump did, that is the problem. they concluded what he did. they don't even want to accept that Trump didn't know. I guess one can't blame them, they know people are gullible enough to believe whatever they say.

  9. #22344
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,293
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    by or why?

    the media wasn't questioning what Trump did, that is the problem. they concluded what he did. they don't even want to accept that Trump didn't know. I guess one can't blame them, they know people are gullible enough to believe whatever they say.
    So in your opinion is he lying? or is he just incredibly incompetent imbecile? Because those are the only options you are left with

    Either way, when you tweet out, White Power!, its 100% your fault
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  10. #22345
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    So in your opinion is he lying? or is he just incredibly incompetent imbecile? Because those are the only options you are left with

    Either way, when you tweet out, White Power!, its 100% your fault
    if Trump intentionally tweeted out knowing the man said white power, yes he would have 100% fault. people with common sense should know that isn't what happened. if he had known that was what was said he would not have tweeted the video, knowing damn well the media would be relentless with it and it would only hurt him. he didn't know, backed up by the fact that he took it down when he was informed.

  11. #22346
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,307
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have.



    the media deserves blame for concluding Trump must have known, and completely ignoring Trump saying he didn't. they don;t care whether he knew or not, only that they can tell everyone that he knew. it should be the media's job to get news right, not make conclusions based on what they think.
    What are they spinning? Did he post it or did he not? If you post a tweet, shouldnít anyone and everyone assume you know what it contains?

    If Nancy Pelosi posted a Pro-Antifa post but pulled it down later, would you give her the benefit of the doubt saying well maybe she didnít know what it contained? No you ****ing wouldnít and you would shove it down everyoneís throats here.

    The conversation didnít need to really go any further. Youíre pretty dense if you think thereís anyone else to blame here.

  12. #22347
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,307

    Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if Trump intentionally tweeted out knowing the man said white power, yes he would have 100% fault. people with common sense should know that isn't what happened. if he had known that was what was said he would not have tweeted the video, knowing damn well the media would be relentless with it and it would only hurt him. he didn't know, backed up by the fact that he took it down when he was informed.
    Ironic here

    Do you ever get tired of looking so foolish to defend your boy after every stupid thing he does?

  13. #22348
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,850
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Everyone is responsible for what Trump says and does except Trump. This is like the golden rule of the cult.
    You are so brainwashed its ridiculous. You canít go after your own party and everything the Democrats or Pelosi does is great. You are a joke.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #22349
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You are so brainwashed its ridiculous. You canít go after your own party and everything the Democrats or Pelosi does is great. You are a joke.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There goes pot and kettle again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #22350
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,912
    Tell me again how dreamy Trump's eyes are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •