Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1833 of 1861 FirstFirst ... 8331333173317831823183118321833183418351843 ... LastLast
Results 27,481 to 27,495 of 27912
  1. #27481
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,957
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    There are quite a few here that may misunderstand what you wrote. Can you explain please? There are several posts already that indicate you can only fight violently.
    No Brett, when you yell at a bunch of terrorists, that are in your cult, to march to the Capitol and to fight like hell and they proceed to bludgeon a police officer with a fire extinguisher, chant that they are going to hang the VP and attempt to over throw the government it's a lot different then fighting for your values or for your right to party.
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 01-13-2021 at 01:28 PM.

  2. #27482
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,434
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    People are ****ing crazy!

    "suffering adverse mental affects", holy ****. That floored me hahahaha.

  3. #27483
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so fight has different context based on what side is using it? typical.

    if people believe they have a reason to fight they can fight and protest. that doesn't mean they intend to riot, or overtake the United States government, even if they are mislead or wrong on why they are.. protesting.
    Is fighting to defend you and your families life from an intruder in your home the same as fighting someone at sporting event while drunk?

    They use the same term so they must be the same thing right?

    Id just like a Yes or no answer. Nothing else.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #27484
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    There are quite a few here that may misunderstand what you wrote. Can you explain please? There are several posts already that indicate you can only fight violently.
    What about TRIAL BY COMBAT? Is that a peaceful fight?

  5. #27485
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,639
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's hearsay. Nothing more. Show actual audio/video that shows he told folks to use violence. Cause he actually said be peaceful. Keep fighting and primary folks out of office if needed.
    So you are accusing McCarthy of lying? What's his incentive to do so when he's so close to the president? Why is video evidence the arbitrary threshold of proof for you?

    You do realize that none of this happens if Trump just accepts the election results from the onset instead of spending the last 2+months telling the whole world everyday that it was stolen from him. Going from one ridiculous measure to another. Having his closest allies campaign that he should remain president or at the very least not acknowledging Biden as president-elect.

    Keep living in a world where Trump bares no responsibility.

  6. #27486
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    What about TRIAL BY COMBAT? Is that a peaceful fight?
    How about this for truthfulness. Never heard of Trial by Combat.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #27487
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So you are accusing McCarthy of lying? What's his incentive to do so when he's so close to the president? Why is video evidence the arbitrary threshold of proof for you?

    You do realize that none of this happens if Trump just accepts the election results from the onset instead of spending the last 2+months telling the whole world everyday that it was stolen from him. Going from one ridiculous measure to another. Having his closest allies campaign that he should remain president or at the very least not acknowledging Biden as president-elect.

    Keep living in a world where Trump bares no responsibility.
    First bold
    I am not saying he is lying
    second bold
    Crazies are crazies, but the President was within his rights and asked for all legal avenues be pursued. Sorry, objecting to that is hating the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Laws of this Land, etc, etc.

    Still open to actual evidence that the President incited the attack on the Capitol. To date ZERO has been presented. That fact is only contested by feelings.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #27488
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,434
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    How about this for truthfulness. Never heard of Trial by Combat.
    Convenient once again that you didnít hear anyone say those words.

  9. #27489
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,639
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    First bold
    I am not saying he is lying
    second bold
    Crazies are crazies, but the President was within his rights and asked for all legal avenues be pursued. Sorry, objecting to that is hating the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Laws of this Land, etc, etc.

    Still open to actual evidence that the President incited the attack on the Capitol. To date ZERO has been presented. That fact is only contested by feelings.
    This isn't a court of law. Hearsay can absolutely be evidence to something having occurred. It would be convenient to your argument that McCarthy misconstrued something or lied but there's no incentive for him to lie and I'd have to believe he'd give Trump every benefit of the doubt in regards to declaring Trump innocent of having any role here. The fact that he relayed Trump said those things sounds pretty damning.

    Secondly, yes the president was in his rights to challenge the election but you seem to either not grasp what impact suggesting to his base day after day that the election was stolen from him would have. That sending that message to a large base who was already triggered by his loss holds no weight in what eventually happened on January 6th is just looking at things in rose colored Trump glasses.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-13-2021 at 03:41 PM.

  10. #27490
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    How about this for truthfulness. Never heard of Trial by Combat.
    How can you comment on the words spoken at a rally if you have no idea what was spoken at said rally?

  11. #27491
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    First bold
    I am not saying he is lying
    second bold
    Crazies are crazies, but the President was within his rights and asked for all legal avenues be pursued. Sorry, objecting to that is hating the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Laws of this Land, etc, etc.

    Still open to actual evidence that the President incited the attack on the Capitol. To date ZERO has been presented. That fact is only contested by feelings.
    And when all of those legal avenues were shot down, did he stop his attempt to overthrow the election? No.

    Hating the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Laws of this Land would be to tell your VP to go against the Electors of 50 states and change the outcome because you simply don't want to lose.

  12. #27492
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,080
    I love how Trump supporters are all of sudden pretend lawyers here.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  13. #27493
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,780
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Way to strawman. Find the posts that I said the things you attributed to me. Go ahead. You can't and the liberal mods here won't delete your posts for trolling. Congrats. You all are made for each other.

  14. #27494
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,567
    Itís so weird how Representative Greene is censored despite being broadcast on national television. Iím starting to think Republicans donít know what that word means.

  15. #27495
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Of course has different context, but it doesn't matter what side it's on. Fighting for women's rights (a oppressed group) or black lives (another oppressed group) is not the same as fighting for a man who doesn't like to lose (not an oppressed group).

    I mean, if you can't see that then fine. This attack on the Capitol was the worst thing to happen to the states since 9/11 and Trump and his henchmen made sure they got all riled up before they stormed the Capitol, built a gallows and intended to hang his VP. It's ****ing ridiculous.

    Bolded: who misled them? Their leader?
    thinking they are fighting for women's rights, when in reality they were throwing a temper tantrum over alleged (false) sexual assault allegations. not the same.

    it also happens too often with BLM, protesting/rioting over what they think is a racist unjustified shooting regardless of details.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •