Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1825 of 1866 FirstFirst ... 8251325172517751815182318241825182618271835 ... LastLast
Results 27,361 to 27,375 of 27988
  1. #27361
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Storming the capitol building is not a way "to not be forgotten". You either clearly didn't see the clip or you believe what those people did was justified.
    I've repeatedly said those Trump supporters for doing so were wrong, but there are still a lot of Trump supporters that were not there, had nothing to do with it, that shouldn't be ignored and kicked to the side like they don't matter.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #27362
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    triggered I see. you couldn't counter against what I said and instead had to post this nonsense that has nothing to do with what I said.

    nothing at all I said had to do with Antifa.CNN/BLM.


    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...in-immigration




    I told you it was never just a big concrete wall and you replied with gibberish.
    There is no way you could trigger me. You say the same dumb **** over and over again. Whataboutism. That is literally all you got.

    And even here you just look for information on what Daddy Trump says. You have no inclination to find out what actually HAPPENED!

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ne/2503855002/

    Here's a video you won't watch. "It's going to be made of hardened concrete, rebar, and steel".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzZ...ture=emb_title

    Another video of him claiming it'll be made of concrete.

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rump_wall.html

    Saying it'll be 30 to 40 to 50 feet.

    Everything you're saying is straight not true. Once it became obvious he wasn't going to get the money from Mexico, and congress refused to give him money for it... Then he started acting like the fencing was the plan all along.

    He's requested solar panels along the wall. He's requested spending a billion dollars to paint the whole thing black.

    The ONLY reason it isn't a big 30 feet high concrete wall is because he couldn't get the money to build it. Period. End of story.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 01-09-2021 at 07:08 PM.

  3. #27363
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,873
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've repeatedly said those Trump supporters for doing so were wrong, but there are still a lot of Trump supporters that were not there, had nothing to do with it, that shouldn't be ignored and kicked to the side like they don't matter.
    Nah, anyone that still supports Trump (especially obsessive Canadians) should definitely be ignored and/or kicked to the side like they don't matter.

  4. #27364
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,701
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've repeatedly said those Trump supporters for doing so were wrong, but there are still a lot of Trump supporters that were not there, had nothing to do with it, that shouldn't be ignored and kicked to the side like they don't matter.
    Sure. I was only referencing the people who have participated in riots for the president. Look, I get why people support Trump on a less extreme level than these idiots even if I don't remotely agree with it.

  5. #27365
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sure. I was only referencing the people who have participated in riots for the president. Look, I get why people support Trump on a less extreme level than these idiots even if I don't remotely agree with it.
    I'd agree with you a week ago

  6. #27366
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,228
    Its so funny how people are saying "you hate trump because blah blah blah". Literally everything liberals said he'd do, he tried.

    1. He tried to ban all Muslims.
    2. He deported people to countries they've never lived in their life.
    3. He banned tried to ban trans from the military.
    4. He continued his promoting of violence. Early on it was people at his rallies getting punched. Then it turned him into telling cops to rough protesters up. Then it went to his fanbase trying to run a Biden bus off the road in Texas. Then it turned into him pushing his protesters to take over the capital building.
    5. We've said for years that he would never accept an election, and it was clear in interviews where he was asked this question. Bill Maher has been saying this for 2 years straight.

    That's the thing with all this. We hated Trump because he's transparently selfish and doesn't care about this country. He wants power and money. That's it. That is his goal. But Republican voters didn't listen and just go "well what about ____". And even as he tries to overturn a Democratic election you are still saying "OMG WHY DO YOU HATE TRUMP SO MUCH?"

    Because he's destroying the country.

  7. #27367
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've repeatedly said those Trump supporters for doing so were wrong, but there are still a lot of Trump supporters that were not there, had nothing to do with it, that shouldn't be ignored and kicked to the side like they don't matter.
    lol no, they absolutely deserve to be ignored and kicked to the side. That's the point--the ones that weren't there, who support Trump, especially after seeing this and that he directly caused this, are absolutely horrible people. They are just as culpable, if not more, and deserve every shred of shame they get. They are just as responsible as the idiot terrorists who stormed the Capitol and the corrupt grifting bigoted loser who incited them.

  8. #27368
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,300
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've repeatedly said those Trump supporters for doing so were wrong, but there are still a lot of Trump supporters that were not there, had nothing to do with it, that shouldn't be ignored and kicked to the side like they don't matter.
    I remember someone consistently using the refrain elections have consequences in 2016. As well as Trump openly advocated against the other side. So spare me your come together epiphany now that your side lost.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  9. #27369
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,152
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold, yes. anti Kavanaugh protests and women's march.

    You always seem to be such a stickler for exact definitions of words and terms.

    Does planning to shut down the Capitol building mean planning to infiltrate or enter it?

  10. #27370
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,270
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You always seem to be such a stickler for exact definitions of words and terms.

    Does planning to shut down the Capitol building mean planning to infiltrate or enter it?
    Did they had zip ties for hostages and made a gallows to hang Pence because they were chanting hang pence!

  11. #27371
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,081
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I'd agree with you a week ago
    I was going to say.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  12. #27372
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,228
    It's official. I finally added Special to my ignore list. All he does is push misinformation and whataboutisms. He's exactly the type of person that gives these people a shoulder to cry on, and stops any sort of actual conversation that can help the situation.

    I'm done entertaining the whataboutisms. I have no problem with a conservative, or Trump fan who wants to talk about stuff. But he is too intellectually dishonest. He doesn't read any sources he posts. He headline reads, and he does nothing but disrupt actual conversation.

    I've never seen him do anything but derail conversations or ***** and moan about people making fun of how dumb his points are. I'll miss trashing him. But the positives are just heavily outweighed by the negatives.

    He's the typical guy who has no argument. He just googles, and the first article he sees he posts.

  13. #27373
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,228
    And I'm going to try my best to stop entertaining these people. They are the problem here. Not just Trump fans too, but people who just have a litany of excuses for this type of behavior. If you want to argue how you believe abortion is bad. Or how this or that policy is bad. I'm down.

    But this is the type of person that has diluted these conversations. He takes one thing you'll say in a 5 paragraph response and try to pivot the whole conversation. He's intellectually dishonest. He has no goal other than to muddy up the conversation as much as possible so that you don't dare talk about the topic at hand.

    As Mark Twain said "Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience".

  14. #27374
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,081
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    It's official. I finally added Special to my ignore list. All he does is push misinformation and whataboutisms. He's exactly the type of person that gives these people a shoulder to cry on, and stops any sort of actual conversation that can help the situation.

    I'm done entertaining the whataboutisms. I have no problem with a conservative, or Trump fan who wants to talk about stuff. But he is too intellectually dishonest. He doesn't read any sources he posts. He headline reads, and he does nothing but disrupt actual conversation.

    I've never seen him do anything but derail conversations or ***** and moan about people making fun of how dumb his points are. I'll miss trashing him. But the positives are just heavily outweighed by the negatives.

    He's the typical guy who has no argument. He just googles, and the first article he sees he posts.
    He's a conspiracy theorist. You don't argue with conspiracy theorists. The Cult of Trump suggests that admitting defeat, you were wrong or apologizing is a sign of weakness. They're in too deep and can't get out because they're more worried about their own pride. Exactly like Donald Trump.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  15. #27375
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,572
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    If they were actually censoring him in excess of normal rules and regulation behavior Id maybe be a little squeamish about it. But he should have been banned probably 100 times over if they held him to the same standards as others. So Im not buying this argument.

    Never mind these are the people that decry socialism around every corner, especially at any hint of government intervention.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GOP held the Senate. You think they would have banned him then? They waited until this day after GA senate for a reason


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •