Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1867 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8671367176718171857186518661867186818691877 ... LastLast
Results 27,991 to 28,005 of 28554
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    ^^^^TLDR. I already told you that you don't have to agree with everything Trump does to be a Trump loyalist. You've shown that in spades and other posters who have had a lot more interaction with you can attest to those same things.

I would have a lot more respect for you if you just owned it and moved on instead of digging yourself a deeper hole.
    Drop the insults Mr. Mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Heís actually right that McConnell blocking the 2,000 dollar checks was a killer. Nothing like giving the other side that ammo two weeks before the election

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Heís actually right that McConnell blocking the 2,000 dollar checks was a killer. Nothing like giving the other side that ammo two weeks before the election

100%

Drop the insults Mr. Mod

Calling someone a Trump loyalist is an insult?

You need to look up the definition of the word "insult" because you clearly don't know what they are.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-04-2021 at 11:02 PM.

Drop the insults Mr. Mod

Drop the backseat modding, Mr. Perennial Victim.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Calling someone a Trump loyalist is an insult?

You need to look up the definition of the word "insult" because you clearly don't know what they are.
    He likes to insult people all the time while whining about other's perceived insults.

And this is exactly why the GOP is voting against the COVID bill to give people $1400. They know that's an electoral win for Joe Biden and they can't have that.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

And this is exactly why the GOP is voting against the COVID bill to give people $1400. They know that's an electoral win for Joe Biden and they can't have that.
    I mean they went along with Trump on absolutely everything and then in the runup to the election don't follow him on that? Why? Because Democrats were for it? The $2000 was popular across both spectrums and had Trump's backing.

I doubt passing it would've meant he won, but it definitely hurt Trump, and struggling Americans.

And the $1400 is popular, so they're just swimming upstream against it again.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I mean they went along with Trump on absolutely everything and then in the runup to the election don't follow him on that? Why? Because Democrats were for it? The $2000 was popular across both spectrums and had Trump's backing.

I doubt passing it would've meant he won, but it definitely hurt Trump, and struggling Americans.

The good news is that theyíre about half way through reading the bill that Ron Johnson insisted upon.

So hopefully it wonít be much longer. I would like to see the House vote on the bill tomorrow so that it can get to Bidenís desk as soon as possible.

Also every Republican amendment should be voted down on party lines for what theyíre doing right now. You want to be the ***hole party? You get no amendments.

the 2000 didn't have Trumps backing until after all the fighting and negotiating happened the the republicans relented on $600 and the bill was being voted on. Once Trump said "ok give them 2000" the Democrats said great lets do it and the republicans balked.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    the 2000 didn't have Trumps backing until after all the fighting and negotiating happened the the republicans relented on $600 and the bill was being voted on. Once Trump said "ok give them 2000" the Democrats said great lets do it and the republicans balked.
    It would have passed if McConnell would have let it up for a vote. Hawley, Graham and several others came out in support of it. McConnell blocked a vote from even happening which screwed over the GA race

No they donít like all the unnecessary spending in the bill and this bill got no GOP input. When you canít even win over moderates like Susan Collins or Lisa Murkowski itís not a bipartisan bill. These senators even voted to impeach Trump and has gone away from the gop on a lot of stuff

This also has nothing to do with the 1,400 checks. They are all for it. Hereís what a group of 10 gop senators proposed

https://twitter.com/JonWGME/status/1...081735168?s=20

Again itís the fact that this is another 2T bill that is full of porks for democratic areas/donors and only part of it is actually COVID related

This has nothing to do with the stimulus checks. A lot of senators are against it because of the unnecessary spending that has nothing to do with COVID. Which was the point of what Johnson did yesterday. A bill shouldnít be 630 pages long. This should literally be a 5 page bill thatís targets with what people need

Mitt Romney wrote an opinion piece in the WSJ on why this bill isnít a good idea

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-....co/YlrSexBTaH

This is someone who the dems loved when he was bashing Trump