Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1866 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8661366176618161856186418651866186718681876 ... LastLast
Results 27,976 to 27,990 of 28554
    Tbh I'm curious what it would be like to post on a republican dominated forum.

lol, all the right wing talking points are so stupid yet so many of them still lap it up..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    That's a terrible comparison

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Actually works kinda well. Just as metswon69 is a diehard lifetime Mets fan that sticks with his team through thick and thin, Special is a diehard Trump fan that sticks with him through thick and thin. Being an ardent fan of someone or something in no way means that said person is incapable of questioning or criticizing the person or thing they are an ardent fan of.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Tbh I'm curious what it would be like to post on a republican dominated forum.

lol, all the right wing talking points are so stupid yet so many of them still lap it up...
    Of my group of friends from HS, 2 are Liberal, 5 are Conservative, and 2 are in the Center, so it is fairly conservative centric viewpoints. Definitely some interesting conversations. Luckily, only 2 of them are die hard Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Actually works kinda well. Just as metswon69 is a diehard lifetime Mets fan that sticks with his team through thick and thin, Special is a diehard Trump fan that sticks with him through thick and thin. Being an ardent fan of someone or something in no way means that said person is incapable of questioning or criticizing the person or thing they are an ardent fan of.
    yeah I was inferring that. Its a terrible argument if you're holding up the facade that special is

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Of my group of friends from HS, 2 are Liberal, 5 are Conservative, and 2 are in the Center, so it is fairly conservative centric viewpoints. Definitely some interesting conversations. Luckily, only 2 of them are die hard Trump supporters.
    Die hard of the Man or the Administration? The two are not the same.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Die hard of the Man or the Administration? The two are not the same.
    I'd say a mix of both. Both bought the collectors edition of the MAGA hat.

lol, nice. It's so easy to dissuade a trump supporter in person. When they start doing all this double standard stuff you just gotta give them that look, like dude are you ****in serious, and they kinda back off a bit. Like a little bit embarrassment hits them and they temporarily orient themselves to how much bull **** is coming out of their mouth.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'd say a mix of both. Both bought the collectors edition of the MAGA hat.
    Haha, sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    yeah I was inferring that. Its a terrible argument if you're holding up the facade that special is
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    ^^^^TLDR. I already told you that you don't have to agree with everything Trump does to be a Trump loyalist. You've shown that in spades and other posters who have had a lot more interaction with you can attest to those same things.

I would have a lot more respect for you if you just owned it and moved on instead of digging yourself a deeper hole.

I provided the definition of the word that you used.

ar·dent

enthusiastic or passionate.
    while I have supported Trump, I do not enthusiastically or passionately support Trump, otherwise I would not call him an ******* and a narcissist.

you are the one that did not understand that I called Trump an ******* and a narcissist.

You don't think Trump shows ******* and narcissistic tendencies? Have you been asleep the last 5 years? I feel like even Trump supporters can admit that Donald exhibits those traits quite frequently. Some even admire that about him. My mom is a Trump supporter and she even says he's an *******.
    I thought you were referring to me calling him an ******* and a narcissist. Its easy to mistaken those things because I have quite frequently.

You are an ardent Trump supporter. There's no denying that.

you didn't like that I'm the one that called him these things, so you went with something that you wanted to believe instead.

now we're still dancing because you don't want to admit that I don't support Trump the way you want to believe. I keep telling you (and others) and we keep dancing because you (and others) don't want to accept what I said.

we keep going around and around because some would rather believe the narrative instead of what I have said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

lol, wtf?

Ardent Trump supporter says what?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I provided the definition of the word that you used.

while I have supported Trump, I do not enthusiastically or passionately support Trump, otherwise I would not call him an ******* and a narcissist.

you are the one that did not understand that I called Trump an ******* and a narcissist.

you didn't like that I'm the one that called him these things, so you went with something that you wanted to believe instead.

now we're still dancing because you don't want to admit that I don't support Trump the way you want to believe. I keep telling you (and others) and we keep dancing because you (and others) don't want to accept what I said.

we keep going around and around because some would rather believe the narrative instead of what I have said.
    If it was just a couple of posters, you may have a leg to stand on that its a false narrative. We are up to like 10 people now saying the same thing. Do me a favor and respond to someone else because you arent convincing me and I highly, highly, highly doubt you're convincing anyone else. You believe you arent an ardent Trump supporter and Trump loyalist, fine. Believe whatever helps you sleep better at night.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-04-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    "Only to watch the rigged election take its final form", lol, this ****in idiot still believes this ****??