Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1114 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 114614101410641104111211131114111511161124 ... LastLast
Results 16,696 to 16,710 of 17223
    Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    I think there are too many people with severe TDS that it really doesn’t matter any more. And I’m not trying to mock anyone. I mean that there are many who are no longer truly incapable of forming independent thought because they have such a deep hate of trump / trumpism. It’s actually kind of fascinating because trump has adopted many policies that were once part of the democratic platform, such as positions in trade and foreign policy.

I was amazed by the response to this military withdrawal in Syria. If there was ever a chance for bipartisan support for a trump action, it had to be that. But literally every D (and most Rs) voted to condemn trump on that move. And even that surprised me. I’d never thought I’d see AOC, for example, go to the right of trump on foreign policy lol.

The media would probably be best served acknowledging some of the accomplishments of the administration. Otherwise, they just alienate people and push more people towards supporting trump. That’s my opinion anyways.
    I've been surprised to see the complete change on being against illegal immigration Democrats used to be. they were against illegal immigration before Trump even ran for President. now it's like they think they are forced to be on the opposite side.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Specifically how?
    what we already know was that Trump wanted investigation into Ukraine and the 2016 election and anything related to Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Yes or No question:

Are you ok with the president personally making money off being president while still in office?

2 questions.

-is it okay for President Trump to benefit financially as President?
    -is it okay for President Trump to specifically lose money as President?

if the first one is no, then why is it fair for Trump to be losing money as President because of such a negative imagine partly due to Liberal media influencing people.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ehhh not really. There were a lot of “at least he’s not hillary” people who have remorse and there’s a dip and record high streak of disapproval. But not enough to counteract the Dem identity crisis that will split them or lose moderates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Crazy how often Trumpers perceptions clash with reality.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

here is some reality..

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Fun fact: Hillary Clinton has been absolved of wrong doing in her email issue. Any apologies coming? Or are Republicans pretending it didn't happen?
    it did not clear her of wrong doing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/4027787002/

The State Department has completed its internal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of private email and found violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action.

The investigation, launched more than three years ago, determined that those 38 people were "culpable" in 91 cases of sending classified information that ended up in Clinton's personal email, according to a letter sent to Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley this week and released on Friday. The 38 are current and former State Department officials but were not identified.

Although the report identified violations, it said investigators had found "no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information." However, it also made clear that Clinton's use of the private email had increased the vulnerability of classified information.

The Associated Press sent an email seeking comment to a Clinton representative.

The investigation covered 33,000 emails that Clinton turned over for review after her use of the private email account became public. The department said it found a total of 588 violations involving information then or now deemed to be classified but could not assign fault in 497 cases.

For current and former officials, culpability means the violations will be noted in their files and will be considered when they apply for or go to renew security clearances. For current officials, there could also be some kind of disciplinary action. But it was not immediately clear what that would be.

The report concluded "that the use of a private email system to conduct official business added an increased degree of risk of compromise as a private system lacks the network monitoring and intrusion detection capabilities of State Department networks."

The department began the review in 2016 after declaring 22 emails from Clinton's private server to be "top secret." Clinton was then running for president against Donald Trump, and Trump made the server a major focus of his campaign.
    Hillary Clinton just using a private server was wrong doing.

add in that Hillary Clinton deleted over 30 thousand emails, and that too would be wrong doing.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what we already know was that Trump wanted investigation into Ukraine and the 2016 election and anything related to Joe Biden
    So you're saying Trump didn't commit Quid Pro Quo by demanding an investigation into Biden in exchange for military aid, he just demanded Ukraine address collusion, specifically the 2016 election and anything related to Joe Biden, before he would give them military aid.

How is that not Quid Pro Quo again?

Here’s trumps entire presidency summed up in one video:

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/st...908517376?s=21

Oh the humanity! Talk about seeking out things to get upset about.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh the humanity! Talk about seeking out things to get upset about.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahLEaVzBMuQ

Lol

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

He just called the Constitution fake lol

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    He just called the Constitution fake lol
    He’s a regular George Washington!

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    He’s a regular George Washington!
    I’m officially calling the 2nd Amendment the “phony 2nd Amendment”.

Specifically what corrupt past?
    I'll play your game. If you show me where Trump specifically asked for a quid pro quo in that call, I'll tell you specifically what that corrupt past is.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I've been surprised to see the complete change on being against illegal immigration Democrats used to be. they were against illegal immigration before Trump even ran for President. now it's like they think they are forced to be on the opposite side.

what we already know was that Trump wanted investigation into Ukraine and the 2016 election and anything related to Joe Biden.

2 questions.

-is it okay for President Trump to benefit financially as President?
    -is it okay for President Trump to specifically lose money as President?

if the first one is no, then why is it fair for Trump to be losing money as President because of such a negative imagine partly due to Liberal media influencing people.

here is some reality..

You failed. You didn't answer my question.

What's your feelings in the election last night?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'll play your game. If you show me where Trump specifically asked for a quid pro quo in that call, I'll tell you specifically what that corrupt past is.
    Are you under the delusion that Quid Pro Quo's can only happen if they are specifically delineated?

So you're saying Trump didn't commit Quid Pro Quo by demanding an investigation into Biden in exchange for military aid, he just demanded Ukraine address collusion, specifically the 2016 election and anything related to Joe Biden, before he would give them military aid.

How is that not Quid Pro Quo again?
    was it quid pro quo when aid was also withheld when Obama was President. I must have missed Obama being impeached or the media making it a big deal.

we have on record it being said that Trump did not want any quid pro quo. we have Mick Mulvaney clarifying that there was no quid pro quo. you would rather ignore this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You failed. You didn't answer my question.

What's your feelings in the election last night?

you didn't ask me a question. you asked a question to thomass. I replied to your post with 2 questions of my own.

I didn't vote yesterday, don't really care.

I keep answering the questions that you ask me, why can't you do the same.

was it quid pro quo when aid was also withheld when Obama was President. I must have missed Obama being impeached or the media making it a big deal.

we have on record it being said that Trump did not want any quid pro quo. we have Mick Mulvaney clarifying that there was no quid pro quo. you would rather ignore this.
    I don't know about Obama, was his withholding aid predicated on opening an investigation into a political opponent like Trump's was?

As for ignoring those things, what are you talking about? Mick Mulvaney actually admitted there was Quid Pro Quo before clarifying. Why are you ignoring that he admitted there was Quid Pro Quo?

And as for the record saying Trump didn't want Quid Pro Quo, that was texted in a text thread 5 hours after saying there was Quid Pro Quo and calling the President to do damage control. There's also the fact that the person who texted that said this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...859_story.html

“It’s only true that the president said it, not that it was the truth,”

Like at this point, it's pretty obvious there was a Quid Pro Quo. Those that are denying it at this point are blind Trump supporters.