Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 990 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 4908909409809889899909919921000 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 15292
  1. #14836
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    27,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Nah, I don’t think he values life, but he was a candidate that ran on him lying about his stance on the Iraq war and I don’t think I he wants to another War and be hated like Bush was for it eventually.

    But giving his I don’t give a **** about kids dying in cages stance I am pretty sure he does not value human life.
    No, we were looking for a way to start shooting missiles at iran, israel DEFINITELY was, and usually whatever israel wants somehow gets accomplished by America, lol.

    Teump shut that **** down.

    Racist vs blow children to smithereens. I'll take the first
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #14837
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    99,550
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, we were looking for a way to start shooting missiles at iran, israel DEFINITELY was, and usually whatever israel wants somehow gets accomplished by America, lol.

    Teump shut that **** down.

    Racist vs blow children to smithereens. I'll take the first
    Kids are dying in both situations, so no I’ll take neither.

  3. #14838
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    27,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Kids are dying in both situations, so no I’ll take neither.
    What kids are dying?

    There definitely a difference between sending some crazy ****er with a bomb over a city to drop it vs not having a proper system in place to accommodate people trying to come here
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #14839
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,578
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmaooooo, he said lumping the mentally ill with trump is a terrible insult to the mentally ill!!

    Hitler killed like tens of millions of people. Teump wont even go to war with iran. And god bless him for that.

    Say what you wanna say about this *** clown president, he values human life more than majority of presidents we've had. Certainly more than the last 2, obama and bush. Definitely more than Hillary, she'd a had us in like 3 wars by now.
    I am curious how you came to this assessment? Not that other leaders didn't/don't seem to overly care just this idea that somehow Trump does. I haven't seen a ton on this from him though so am curious if you have evidence or something making you say this?

    I have seen the underreporting from the pentagon at times (https://theintercept.com/2019/05/07/...ment-pentagon/), data collected by other organizations that would counter said data for example 1,600 civilian deaths in Raqqa (http://inthesetimes.com/article/2188...ualties-deaths), an increase in drone strikes early on then canceling the need to report casualties (https://worldbeyondwar.org/u-s-drone...p-took-office/ and https://merip.org/2018/02/trumps-drone-surge/ and https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207) and so on that would leave me to believe it is nothing but the same old same old in this aspect.

    Again it isn't that I think Bush or Obama didn't have plenty of issues themselves (and Bush has the Iraq war etc. so can be seen worse for sure) but I just am not sure where you got this idea Trump overly cares about people's lives or is anything really different on this front?

    I am genuinely curious if Trump is actually changing the approach and so on but I just missed it though...

  5. #14840
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,643
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, we were looking for a way to start shooting missiles at iran, israel DEFINITELY was, and usually whatever israel wants somehow gets accomplished by America, lol.

    Teump shut that **** down.

    Racist vs blow children to smithereens. I'll take the first
    Wait is this the guy who shot about 60 missiles into Syria? Or the guy who has ramped up drone strikes and also stopped reporting the impact? We must be talking about two different Trumps.

  6. #14841
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    27,698
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I am curious how you came to this assessment? Not that other leaders didn't/don't seem to overly care just this idea that somehow Trump does. I haven't seen a ton on this from him though so am curious if you have evidence or something making you say this?

    I have seen the underreporting from the pentagon at times (https://theintercept.com/2019/05/07/...ment-pentagon/), data collected by other organizations that would counter said data for example 1,600 civilian deaths in Raqqa (http://inthesetimes.com/article/2188...ualties-deaths), an increase in drone strikes early on then canceling the need to report casualties (https://worldbeyondwar.org/u-s-drone...p-took-office/ and https://merip.org/2018/02/trumps-drone-surge/ and https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207) and so on that would leave me to believe it is nothing but the same old same old in this aspect.

    Again it isn't that I think Bush or Obama didn't have plenty of issues themselves (and Bush has the Iraq war etc. so can be seen worse for sure) but I just am not sure where you got this idea Trump overly cares about people's lives or is anything really different on this front?

    I am genuinely curious if Trump is actually changing the approach and so on but I just missed it though...
    I believe trump stopped us from going into iran, I think the rest of Republicans and democrats wanted it because obviously that's one way our system feeds itself, picking random kids to go blow away so we can get the oil underneath their feet. I believe if trump wanted to go into Iran we would be there, but he didn't and he's the one who stopped us from going.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #14842
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,676
    Curious what you guys think of this

    https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/...162955776?s=21

    Fair game or using their power?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #14843
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    27,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Curious what you guys think of this

    https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/...162955776?s=21

    Fair game or using their power?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao, nail in the coffin for anyone who doesn't think the politics media love baby is legitimately a joke at this point
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #14844
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,643
    Glad to see that the tribes are standing up for their rights.

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/25/p...mpression=true

  10. #14845
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,015
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I believe trump stopped us from going into iran, I think the rest of Republicans and democrats wanted it because obviously that's one way our system feeds itself, picking random kids to go blow away so we can get the oil underneath their feet. I believe if trump wanted to go into Iran we would be there, but he didn't and he's the one who stopped us from going.
    The Israelis want you to go into Iran, and by extension the evangelicals. Or John Bolton take your pick.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  11. #14846
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    27,698
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    The Israelis want you to go into Iran, and by extension the evangelicals. Or John Bolton take your pick.
    Who are the evangelicals and John bolton?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #14847
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    47,203
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmaooooo, he said lumping the mentally ill with trump is a terrible insult to the mentally ill!!

    Hitler killed like tens of millions of people. Teump wont even go to war with iran. And god bless him for that.

    Say what you wanna say about this *** clown president, he values human life more than majority of presidents we've had. Certainly more than the last 2, obama and bush. Definitely more than Hillary, she'd a had us in like 3 wars by now.
    Agreed. Bolton is desperately trying to change that though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #14848
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,676
    Hmm....

    China apparently wants to negotiate and work something out and wanted to start talks immediately again

    Maybe the trade deal with Japan kind of got them to back down?

    Interesting developments though considering they’ve said in the past that wouldn’t negotiate with them being threatened


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14849
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    89,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Hmm....

    China apparently wants to negotiate and work something out and wanted to start talks immediately again

    Maybe the trade deal with Japan kind of got them to back down?

    Interesting developments though considering they’ve said in the past that wouldn’t negotiate with them being threatened


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    China apparently denies that they spoke to him and accused him of making the story up. Adding another one to the list of Trump lies!
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  15. #14850
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    29,119
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I believe trump stopped us from going into iran, I think the rest of Republicans and democrats wanted it because obviously that's one way our system feeds itself, picking random kids to go blow away so we can get the oil underneath their feet. I believe if trump wanted to go into Iran we would be there, but he didn't and he's the one who stopped us from going.
    I believe Trump pushed back on going to Iran as well. There were many in his administration that were trying hard to get us more involved and I think Trump ultimately stood his ground.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •