Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1718 of 1771 FirstFirst ... 71812181618166817081716171717181719172017281768 ... LastLast
Results 25,756 to 25,770 of 26564
  1. #25756
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,319
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I thought I just did.
    I was at work, I listened to it a bit, heard that and laughed, then got a phone call..didn't go back to it again, but commented. Guilty as charged, I didn't catch that she was a comedian.
    Which actually says more about how clueless some Trumpers are...it wasn't otherwise obvious it was a joke.
    No, it really doesn't. I'd say it shows more about how naive a large group of media gulping zombies are.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  2. #25757
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    8,843
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Wow, $2.5 million. What a huge scandal. You do realize that money gets appropriated for the president and they have a budget, right? The president can choose where he wants to spend such money for presidential activities. Trump chooses his own place because why not? It's available, he knows the blueprint of the building for security purposes, and it's easily accessible. At the end of the day, that money will be used somewhere or somehow doing the exact same thing. Don't get your panties in a bunch. If your workplace offered to pay you $1,000 for a week lodging to a business trip but you have a family member down there who would let you stay for free, you're going to tell me you wouldn't take the $1,000 for yourself and stay at your family member's for free? Oh please.
    one could argue The Domestic Emoluments Clause of the constitution. he is using his budget at his own properties which in turn is putting money back into his pocket. I know they are saying that he doesn't run the businesses and what not but, Al Capone didn't "run" his business either but, still had money flowing into his accounts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well, there is truth to it....the president DOES get a discretionary budget for this type of activity and IS allowed to spend it as he sees fit..........the problem here is that there has never been a prior president that needed to be reigned in on this type of activity NOR a president who would even HAVE such business interests to utilize...so there's been no prior need to have rules governing it
    Lincoln. There was a big fight between Mary Todd Lincoln and congress because of the money she was spending. I guess if Trump wants to say he is like Lincoln, you could say this is what they have in common.

  3. #25758
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,925
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No, it really doesn't. I'd say it shows more about how naive a large group of media gulping zombies are.
    Yes, it absolutely does. Of course, one shouldn't paint a massive segment of the population with a broad brush (which SiteWolf was very careful not to do) but there are plenty of clueless Trumpers out there. In fact, I'm replying to someone that comes off as such quite often right now. Maybe if you had anything resembling a sense of humor or at least weren't so staunchly partisan, you wouldn't get all huffy anytime someone dares to talk **** about Trump and/or his followers in your presence.

    Now please: hit me with another sweet, sweet basement and/or mommy joke.

  4. #25759
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,164
    So now I know why trump was in Omaha last night.

    He was there because he mention how they need to win both Nebraskas, north and south.

    Yeah thatís it, both south and north Nebraska need to vote red.

  5. #25760
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So now I know why trump was in Omaha last night.

    He was there because he mention how they need to win both Nebraskas, north and south.

    Yeah thatís it, both south and north Nebraska need to vote red.
    No, he's referring to how Nebraska handles the electoral college differently... there are basically two different ways to win that can add up to five. Like I said, a lot of you just don't even do basic research and just jump the gun on typing dumb stuff.

  6. #25761
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So now I know why trump was in Omaha last night.

    He was there because he mention how they need to win both Nebraskas, north and south.

    Yeah thatís it, both south and north Nebraska need to vote red.
    I'm willing to chalk up what he meant as Nebraska's 2nd district. It's only one electoral vote but it went Trump by 2.24% and every electoral vote is going to count this time around.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  7. #25762
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm willing to chalk up what he meant as Nebraska's 2nd district. It's only one electoral vote but it went Trump by 2.24% and every electoral vote is going to count this time around.
    Good info, thanks! If only he did the research you did. He wouldn't look like an idiot and would have learned something but I guess the motto here is to attack first, research never.

  8. #25763
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,164
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm willing to chalk up what he meant as Nebraska's 2nd district. It's only one electoral vote but it went Trump by 2.24% and every electoral vote is going to count this time around.
    Probably but itís not north and south Nebraska.

    Like come on dude? Get your basic ****ing info right.

  9. #25764
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Probably but itís not north and south Nebraska.

    Like come on dude? Get your basic ****ing info right.
    I'd like your source on when he said North and South Nebraska.

  10. #25765
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,031

  11. #25766
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,319
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'd like your source on when he said North and South Nebraska.
    If it's not some random dude on twitter, you're not getting a source from that guy.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #25767
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,930
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If it's not some random dude on twitter, you're not getting a source from that guy.
    well there is no source....Trump said he needed to win both Nebraskas...which was silly enough given he didn't expound from there...even though, like Maine, it likely was referring to the way they split electoral votes
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #25768
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If it's not some random dude on twitter, you're not getting a source from that guy.
    And then he disappears and will post another fake story. I wonder what the next one will be. I always wondered how CNN could fool so many people. Then I take a look at Sick It All and I've found a victim. Literally making up North and South Nebraska and claimed Trump said it... no evidence required. And this is a mod of the forum? At least Valada can generate a discussion. This Sick It All guy just lies and disappears when you ask for a source...

  14. #25769
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,031
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well there is no source....Trump said he needed to win both Nebraskas...which was silly enough given he didn't expound from there...even though, like Maine, it likely was referring to the way they split electoral votes
    Trump says a lot of stupid ****. But this one at least has a semblance of reality and making a slight bit of sense.

  15. #25770
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,587

    Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    And then he disappears and will post another fake story. I wonder what the next one will be. I always wondered how CNN could fool so many people. Then I take a look at Sick It All and I've found a victim. Literally making up North and South Nebraska and claimed Trump said it... no evidence required. And this is a mod of the forum? At least Valada can generate a discussion. This Sick It All guy just lies and disappears when you ask for a source...
    I think he made an assumption and was wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-29-2020 at 01:44 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •