Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1521 of 1566 FirstFirst ... 5211021142114711511151915201521152215231531 ... LastLast
Results 22,801 to 22,815 of 23488
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You canít honestly believe there wonít be a difference between the divisive tactics that trump uses every single minute of every day versus the leadership of a typical politician whether itís Biden or Rubio or whoever.

This is infinitely worse under trump and itís not even debatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Biden (or any politician Republican or Democrat) can want to lead, but that doesn't mean it will have a noticeable difference.

you can't unite people that are not interested in uniting. we would have seen leaders (Republicans/Democrats) calling for an end to violence, not supporting vandalism/rioting.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    SCLC boycotted a bus service for their segregation practices during the fitties which worked as well. I guess Special would consider that stupid as well and shouldn't have happened.
    I did say "I would need to see specific details/instances as to why people are boycotting" along with
    "in general I think it's stupid"

that doesn't mean there are not details/instances where things are different.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You seem to be quick enough to rush in here and post stories that are favorable to the right frequently (like this morning and the ďNaziĒ shirts for example).

Odd how the only time youíre not quick enough on the draw is when itís negative towards the right.
    you mean news that PSD left doesn't give a damn about. that is why PSD rarely even replies, certainly wouldn't expect them to be the ones to post the news.

you bring up this story, but you didn't bother to reply to it, which supports what I just said above.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I think Obama deserves credit for what he did when he was President, and I think Trump deserves what he did as President.

I question now whether Joe Biden is capable of having his own intelligent thoughts, and more concerned with who is controlled him or more so who he is listening to.
    What has Trump done? Seriously asking... Seems like nearly everything he was campaigning for he failed to deliver.

And I think it's a good thing that Biden has and takes advice from his advisors. Trump makes decisions based solely on what he thinks is best and if you disagree, you're fired. Why would u want someone to run the country who makes decisions only based on what he believes is best and doesn't care what anyone else says... Crazy so many of his supporters still will vote for him. He's an obvious racist... He threatened to use our military on our own people, And now we also know that he knew about bounties on our military. So many more reasons to vote for literally anyone else... It's incredible he has so much support still.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Is this why you suddenly stopped responding in the thread about whether you agreed with companies keeping most of their repatriated money/tax savings for themselves? To post outrage in a bunch of other threads?
    They support an online troll as president. Someone they didnít support in the primaries because they knew how bad he is. But since he won they play a team sport and lower the bar.

And wonder why were ďoutragedĒ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

more than what this already is? why would anyone seriously think that, when there has already been this level of civil unrest.
    Why? Because suddenly you'd have a combination of strongly held racial tensions AND strongly held political tensions AND some really pissed off anti-Trump people horrified at facing another 4 years with him. You think the unrest has been bad up till now? You ain't seen nuttin' yet. I hope I'm wrong and we don't see that regardless...but all signs point otherwise.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    What has Trump done? Seriously asking... Seems like nearly everything he was campaigning for he failed to deliver.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/how-...h-on-fire.html
    "Trump Has Set Economic Growth on Fire. Here's How He Did It"

And I think it's a good thing that Biden has and takes advice from his advisors. Trump makes decisions based solely on what he thinks is best and if you disagree, you're fired. Why would u want someone to run the country who makes decisions only based on what he believes is best and doesn't care what anyone else says... Crazy so many of his supporters still will vote for him. He's an obvious racist... He threatened to use our military on our own people, And now we also know that he knew about bounties on our military. So many more reasons to vote for literally anyone else... It's incredible he has so much support still.
    not true. he has listened to many different people thoughout his presidency.

this related to Fauci at the time back in March.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...-against-trump
    "Fauci said that Trump does listen to his expertise and the opinions of other officials on the task force."

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Why? Because suddenly you'd have a combination of strongly held racial tensions AND strongly held political tensions AND some really pissed off anti-Trump people horrified at facing another 4 years with him. You think the unrest has been bad up till now? You ain't seen nuttin' yet. I hope I'm wrong and we don't see that regardless...but all signs point otherwise.
    people consumed with their own hate pissed off more than they already have been? that would be their problem, and not a reflection of reality.

I don't see any evidence that things would be noticeably different than it has been already. the same people pissed off would still be pissed off, not new people that would only then become pissed off.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/how-...h-on-fire.html

not true. he has listened to many different people thoughout his presidency.

this related to Fauci at the time back in March.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...-against-trump
    His administration has been a revolving door. It's a joke.

His administration has been a revolving door. It's a joke.
    Heís brought in people who have many different ways of saying that heís not intellectually up to the job. But people will still try and argue Biden is mentally deficient. It would be adorable if we didnít have to have a man whose elevator doesnít go to the top floor as our current president.

Hmm one wonders...

What does everyone think about his niece's book thats ready to come out that he's tried so hard to prevent being published?

What does everyone think about his niece's book thats ready to come out that he's tried so hard to prevent being published?
    It paints a picture of Trump as if heís one of those moochers that his base hates that just gets given stuff they never earned except by absolute luck. Nobody really believes here that if Trump has been the next baby born and got a family with a negative net worth that he would be anything more than a grocery store stocker at this point in his life. Right?

I don't know if it is true or not, but it fits his personality and the reasons he is like he is.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

His niece is certainly more credible than she is and she's actually a Psychiatrist IIRC. Sure it's a good read.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.